• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉ ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐ž๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ง๐ž๐ซ ๐ซ๐ž๐œ๐ซ๐ฎ๐ข๐ญ๐ฆ๐ž๐ง๐ญ | ๐——๐—ข๐—จ๐—•๐—Ÿ๐—œ๐—ก๐—š ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—ค๐—จ๐—œ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—— ใƒปโ”†โœฆสšโ™กษžโœฆ โ”†ใƒป

lunarcrescent

หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐ฅ๐ฎ๐œ๐ข๐š๐ง๐š ยทหš เผ˜
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

interest check

lunarcrescent

now playing

• about me

call me

luci / luciana

pronouns

she/her

timezone

PST - pacific standard

age range

status ?

OPEN

hello, lovelies ! my name is luciana, but you may call me luci. my real name will not be provided unless we become close friends, but ! i'm currently 21 years old and go by she / her pronouns. please keep in mind that i go to both work and school full-time, so the most i can do is give a reply at least once a day, if that. if that's okay, then i'm looking forward to writing with you !

about you

if you are interested in writing with me, please don't hesitate to leave a message ! however, i would like a full introductory message. i will ignore any messages i see dry.

please include a proper introduction. including your name, age, pronouns, triggers, and the desired fandom you wish to roleplay. tell me a little bit about yourself as well ! i'm always interested in making friends outside a roleplay.

any comments on this thread will be deleted.

what you remember, that is the illusion. only death awaits you all, but do not fear. for it is

through death that a new spirit energy is born. soon, you will live again as a part of me.

โ™กcoded by uxieโ™ก

Last edited:
bump

Users who are viewing this thread

Back