Riverview Academy

Before anyone smashes my face in, please be informed that my phone is being a huge bitch and it wont let me colour my words. Also, I'm too lazy to code the colours in. Smash my head in for that.

Hwhoops. I was too lazy to not do the work so I did the work anyway. Yay.

[QUOTE="Highly Unorthodox]"ALSO: Since this is listed as "advanced" role play, you must be an advanced role player. I will require of you to write three-four paragraphs (containing at least 5-8 sentences) in each EVERY SINGLE time you post. No exceptions.
If you don't believe you can meet this criteria, then you may tell me that you are dropping out now."

@Shylynn

Your post was one single paragraph.

[/QUOTE]
I'm very sorry, I will try my best next time I reply

@LannaCrowe (did I get that right? Posting from mobile sure is a horrible experience. Luckily I'm only doing that for about...99.9% of my posts!)

Sorry I'm taking far longer than I should to respond. Despite appearances, I do not have much free time and mental capacity to focus on worrying about things like exchanging oxygen for carbon dioxide AND a post. It might take a while for me to process a post.

Also, I lied.

I post from mobile for 100% of my posts.

Only one plot important one, apparently. Not much to worry about once you learn to sieve out important information from a seemingly endless barrage.

I'm no archaeologist, but I'm betting Checkursaurus came before Wreckursaurus.

Ah, gotta apologise in advance if I screw over some codings. I'm memorising the color codes and all and sometimes I might screw up some codes in the process. Tis the life of a true mobile poster.

@Highly Unorthodox

Finished with meh teacher. It's getting late so I'll fix Ilay's history when I wake up. Also, I'll probably add more to Petra's 'Full History' throughout the rp.

Internet's buggered to hell and back. I'll do it later

It appears that posting in this OOC thread is the key to solving my router issues. I'll remember that from now on.

Sorry its takin so long to get a response up, ill have one posted today though . School kind of picked up. Correction: Internet keeps clitching, im gonna have a post up today, but i dont know at what time

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't even done with the DNA testing procedure. Last I checked with the old riverview, it was an extended procedure with blood tests and all that hat. Classes dont even start until later. Like, REAL later. After you get paired, settle down in the dorms, and all that.

At least, that's how I think it went. I'm not sure. I'm no genius extraordinaire.

In a similar fashion exhibited by hips, archives do not lie.

A little research brings you a long way, doesn't it? 'Tis called dedication, a little something people oughta have.

You're killin me here man.

Wonder if Orth is laughing right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Urgh. Just for the hell of it then, I'll make a post, since, and I swear on someone else's grave, Rauch's and Barnaby's not-actually-romantic relationship that I and Father Gigantor planned out is just too hard to pass up.

I'll post but I can't really do anything seeing as all we're doing is sit in a theater. I think it will start moving along if the teachers post their introductions quicker, and we can get out of the sort of passive/watching stage. It might help if in a stage such as this, were you have very little power over what happens if you make the posts only a single paragraph? Just a suggestion.

So we've got the core of the problem: Teachers not posting their introductions.

Well, what are they waiting for, The Second Coming of Dalai Lama?

I mean, they DID sign on to play as teachers, and now they've gone and thrown a sack over our heads and run off with our wallets? This is a travesty! It's daylight/moonlight/something in between robbery! I've checked the Ethical Handbook for Ethics For Imperial Citizens for this kind of act, and

5095080+_aae0991edf44c6b04295a948ce120506.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back