Riverview Academy

Vitorix

The Alpha and The Omega
All questions, occ explanations and absences of users will be placed here.

All otherwise occ talk will also take place in this section.

The pairings will be posted once everyone starts joining. This is part of the roleplay so each character will go through testing. The order that is posted of approvals, will be the first to be tested in the role play when it comes to that time. Think of your partner as your lifeline. They are bound to you by DNA. You belong to each other. You fight crime together and protect each other. Like family. Once your partner dies, you do not get another one. Very few grow romantic relationships from being paired with their partner, it's just unnatural and unrealistic. Relationships would just hinder the job for the future. Although, once in a while, it does happen.

Reservations:

Psionic Manipulation & Reality Warping (two characters: headmaster and weaponry professor) - myself

Technokinesis/Technopathy - @King Of Imagination

Void - @Mad Prince of Sanity

Mental Projection & Precognition (two characters: paranormal history professor + student) - @Bubble

Pyrokinesis - @Gh0st

Ability Learning, Blade Retraction, Enhanced Memory (combat professor) & Touch of Pain (student) - @The Empress of Ice

ALSO: Since this is listed as "advanced" role play, you must be an advanced role player. I will require of you to write three-four paragraphs (containing at least 5-8 sentences) in each EVERY SINGLE time you post. No exceptions.

If you don't believe you can meet this criteria, then you may tell me that you are dropping out now.

Last edited by a moderator:
So..Tell me. Do I create a character and jump in? How do I get a partner?

(Excuse the ignorance, please). What are the pre-requisites?

[QUOTE="Jay Windse]So..Tell me. Do I create a character and jump in? How do I get a partner?
(Excuse the ignorance, please). What are the pre-requisites?

[/QUOTE]
You create the character and you can only start role playing when I say that you've been approved. I will post first, of course in the role play and that won't start until we have at least five approved characters. Partners are picked by me. I match personalities, likes and dislikes as well as history in order to give people the perfect partners.

Approved Character's List:

Sasden Chernikova - Niaghril (Reality Warping: Headmaster of Riverview Academy) - @Highly Unorthodox

Vanessa Chernikova (Psionic Manipulation: Weaponry Professor + Student) - @Highly Unorthodox

Scarlet Carter (Precognition) - @Shylynn

Rebecca Rauchester (Smoke Physiology and Control) - @simj22

Tara Bove (Time Manipulation) - @Vashet

Quinn Thorn (Fictional Tattoos Come to Life: Scientist) - @SkyFilms

Nikolai Hofstrom (Magic: Supernatural Studies) - @King Of Imagination

Aaron De Jong (Wing Manifestation) - @ChronosDesine

James Jayfeather (Mental Projection: History of Paranormal) - @Bubble

Chasity Miller (Empathy) - @The One Called X

Barnaby Yu (Crystallokinesis) - @Father Gigantor

Petra Eisenschmidt (Ability Learning/Enhanced Memory/Blade Retraction: Combat) - @The Empress of Ice

Ilay Aurelius (Touch of Pain) - @The Empress of Ice

Last edited by a moderator:
@Highly Unorthodox

Hey! This roleplay seems very intriguing. Is it still accepting, by any chance? :)

IITheTypistII said:
@Highly Unorthodox
Hey! This roleplay seems very intriguing. Is it still accepting, by any chance? :)
This rp will be accepting people still well into the actual rp part. It's unlikely I will close it.

I realise I don't exactly have a resume with regards to my posting abilities, but if I offer you a bribe of about 20 fake internet respect points and very persistently insist that I am capable of performing up to par, will you allow me to join this RP?

simj22 said:
I realise I don't exactly have a resume with regards to my posting abilities, but if I offer you a bribe of about 20 fake internet respect points and very persistently insist that I am capable of performing up to par, will you allow me to join this RP?
Only if your able to keep up. >> Heh.

[QUOTE="King Of Imagination]@Highly Unorthodox Doxy are we starting soon?

[/QUOTE]
I was wondering if you could make up teacher cs?

We need all the teacher positions filled before we could start.

[QUOTE="King Of Imagination]Uhh, I could attempt it. Same sheet, or different?

[/QUOTE]
Slightly different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back