• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Rise of the Pokepeople

when Grace got there somebody was being attacked by another Leafeon so Grace said" what's wrong little Leafeon " the Leafeon replied " this lady came over and I was training to become stronger because it's almost mating season"Grace walked over and shifted into a pokeperson and told the lady what she was interrupting the Grace said to the Leafeon that I was an accident and he acceped the oppoligy.then Grace returned to the tree house to sleep.

"Our trainer was cruel. He abandoned me when I turned. But we were close friends. You helped me evolve." Crystal smiled.

Grace starts to snore and shuffle around trying to get comfurtable

Crystal woke up, still on her branch, and yawned. She sighed when she found a note from Chance saying he'd gone back home.

Lizzy was just casually walking, and soon, she found herself tripping over some ladder that led to a tree house randomly, causing a vibration to be felt in tbd tree house as she face-planted into the ground.

-----

Palli was woken up by a small, short vibratoon in the ground, and headed to the front door, yawning while sleepily rubbing her eyes.

Lizzy groans and looks up, and up and up, finally seeing rayella's eyes. She smiled a little and did a small wave, "hi," she mentioned while standing up and getting her foot untangled.

------

Palli opened the door and saw her old trainer, eyes widening. Palli shrieked and basically jumped on her, Lizzy catching her. Lizzy held out palli so she could see who she just caught, "p-palli?!?" Lizzy said in disbelief, then hugged palli close, "you have no idea how worried I was! Once that gang took you, I tried to go after you, b-but," Lizzy only happily and sadly sobbed, her face in Palli's shoulder.

"Y-yes, she was my trainer before a gang took me away from her," palli said as lizzy put her down and wiped away her own tears with her sleeve, Sniffling.

Lizzy realizes what rayella has probably been through the way she reacted, and followed her.

Lizzy climbed into the nest, it wasn't a good idea to be around an extremely mad person or pokemon, but she couldn't just leave her.

rayella felt a rage grow inside her, and a desire for revenge. "I'll get you Dialga! even if it's the last thing i do!!" she shouted.

Tony again hadn't slept, and was instead thinking to himself about his friends earlier words. He wasn't a shiny, shiny ninetales had silvery fur, whilst Tonys was pitch black with electric blue tail tips. There was no way he was 'shiny'. He was a freak, and experiment gone wrong. He looked over at the others silently

Users who are viewing this thread

Back