• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Reverberations OOC

Also, edited Briar and Samson’s relationships. Go check them out on the CS page. (Though I haven’t included our new players please let me know if you’d like a relationship with Briar )

Also, I will be working on their bios as well. I’ve had them in my head for sometime just haven’t put them to paper.

Are we waiting on arctic arctic to reply?

I am. I mean, I could continue without her reply, but then arctic wouldn't get a chance to write Alicia's flying experience...unless they don't want to of course. Then I'm perfectly find with ending the ride back at the Gryffindor Common room.

I am. I mean, I could continue without her reply, but then arctic wouldn't get a chance to write Alicia's flying experience...unless they don't want to of course. Then I'm perfectly find with ending the ride back at the Gryffindor Common room.

Ah, sorry, I'll get on a reply right away. School's been keeping me up.

Haha, California is nicknamed the golden state (probably because of the gold rush, tho I'm no history buff u-u).

Who know. Maybe if the curious eats at me, I'll look it up, but for now I'm content in ignorance :closedeyessmile:

Last edited:
Curiosity killed the cat. QuirkyAngel QuirkyAngel

It's a bit of both.

The "Golden State” has long been a popular designation for California and was made the official State Nickname in 1968. It is particularly appropriate since California's modern development can be traced back to the discovery of gold in 1848 and fields of golden poppies can be seen each spring throughout the state. (Copied from here)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back