• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Revamped search: Quest for a Rp Partner [fandoms, originals, Oc x Cc]

Judge_Isaac

Hit Me!
Roleplay Type(s)
IMG_1298.gif
+++About me+++
Hello friends, and welcome.
I’m Isaac and if you couldn’t tell, I’m looking for a long term Rp partner or… Partners. I’ve been role-playing most of my life, it’s one of my passions and favorite pastimes. I love to write romance and action based on the fandom or genre I’m currently interested in. I am a hopeless romantic and do enjoy fluff and stuff. :P Cringe I know… lol 😆

I am 30+ and have well over 15+ years of role-play experience.

I am semi-lit, my grammar isn’t perfect.
As far as post length, I provide 3 paragraphs minimum, more depending on what I’m working with

I role play through pm or Discord, I’m not picky.

I’m willing to rp both male and female characters and NPCs. I usually prefer mxf and might be willing to do fxf if the plot and story interest me.

I’m ditch-friendly, I won't take it to heart. While I would appreciate it if you tell me that you don’t want to continue… If on discord please leave the server or delete it. Same in pm. I hope this doesn’t come off as cross

I am happily married, I want to be transparent with my partners and while I do enjoy writing and role-playing, that is all I’m looking for, Rp and friendship. Please respect that boundary.

I work the overnight shift, I’ll be sleeping in the mornings and afternoons and more active in the evening and nighttime. Alas , a night owl am I!

If you’re wondering, I am in the Eastern or Central timezone.

+++What I Expect+++
Please be 21+, no exceptions.
Doubling is required unless the Rp is Oc x Oc
No one-liners, and only in 3rd person.

Communication is a must, I like chatting and discussing plots and ideas. Also real life, family, friends, and work do come first, so no worries!
I am a sucker for romance and fluff, but no worries, the rp won't be solely focused on that!

+++Fandoms / Video Games +++

Overwatch
Who I’m looking for: Kiriko, Sombra, Brigitte, Mei, Pharah.
Who I’m willing to play: Anyone, Just ask!

One Piece
Who I’m looking for: Carrot, Robin, Nami, Yamato, or Oc
Who I’m willing to play: Anyone, especially Zoro

Helluva Boss
Who I’m looking for: Luna, Au Millie, Verosika, Oc.
Who I’m willing to play: Blitz, striker, Vortex, Stolas.

Who I’m looking for: Katara, Azula, Ty Lee, Mei, Toph
Who I’m willing to play: Aang, Sokka, Jet, Zuko

Who I’m looking for: Korra, Asami, Jinora, Suyin, Lin
Who I’m willing to play: Bolin, Mako, Amon

Genshin Impact
Who I’m looking for: Lisa, Amber, Jean
Who I’m willing to play: Anyone, just ask!

Outlaw Star
Who I’m looking for: Melfina, Aisha, Sasuka
Who I’m willing to play: Jean, Jim, Harry, Ron

Originals

Monster girls/boy x Human
Neko or Kitsune x human
Warrior x mage
Master x Apprentice

Last edited:
I wish I was far enough in One Piece to play any of them for you :( We just met Nico Robin

Hey, would you be interested in an Avatar the last Airbender rp? I'd love to double if you are down!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back