• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom resident evil rp req

leonkennedy

hiii! my resident evil brainrot is getting so bad rn and i desperately need some new rps...

i'm looking mainly for ccxcc pairings atm, more specifically cleon (claire x leon)! however, i am open to various other pairings. just ask! ^_^ (a few include chreon, jakiers, shake, etc.) i will say that i'm not a fan of aeon or leshley, so i won't be open to doing those...

i'm knowledgeable in just about every game, although i do prefer to lean more towards au's as i find them more fun than following the exact plot of a game, or a plot in the canon verse that takes place after certain events and builds off of them just to keep it fun!

my rules/requirements are pretty simple as i don't really have that many! all i ask is that you're within the 15-19 age range as i myself am a minor (16-17) and would prefer not to rp with those much younger or older than me. i also ask that you're willing to rp on discord! i find it a lot more convenient as i really don't know how to work my way through these kinda sites..

any other things can be discussed in pms, so don't hesitate to reply or send me a message if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back