• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Rebel RP? (Interest Check)

Super random, and frankly late. But! The ideas of this also made me think of Lelouch of the Rebellion.

LuckLacked said:
I'll likely be getting up the thread soon.

And, thank you all for taking an interest in this RP. [:
Woo-hoo!

Super excited. :3

OH, by the way, what time era should this be in? Present-day, future-ish (though I don't think we should go too incredibly far into the future), or past-ish? I'm rooting for present-day, but I want your guys' thoughts.

I think future would be better. Easier to develop a history for how the world came to be the way it is and gives an opportunity to play around with how technology amd what not has advanced.

Well, ((sorry no notifications :/ ))

if you make this more fantasy, such as different world and countries I think present day would be fine.

But if we're basing it on present day today and this world I think slightly futuristic would be better.

Maybe your character could be a spy for the government. Infiltrating the rebel group and whatnot and claiming to be one of their own?

LuckLacked said:
Maybe your character could be a spy for the government. Infiltrating the rebel group and whatnot and claiming to be one of their own?
Sounds good to me >)

@LuckLacked

yay I see its starting to become a thing!

So far you had 1 present day vote and 2 more futuristic (a moreadvanced modern day? I don't want to assume other people's posts) /fantasy

I don't mind present day if its made in say, a parallel universe of our own? If that makes sense lol.

Also was there any "gaps" of plot we still need to figure out or that you feel need further input of suggestions?

I'm not entirely sure if there are any gaps, but I'll definitely take a look-over of the plot so far. [:

And yes, that makes sense, haha. Maybe futuristic would be a better way to go.

How would the leader come into having such power? I was thinking something along the lines of a huuuge war that just tears the world apart, and somehow this leader emerges victorious. He's painted up to be some god-like figure, which would explain some would already follow after him because of their religions, but those who aren't religious would perhaps praise him solely because seemingly he ended the war problem? I'm just trying to figure out how the war would start in the first place, or how he ended it.

THEN AGAIN, I could just be on another rambling spree and making no sense at all. Anyway, what do you guys think?

LuckLacked said:
How would the leader come into having such power? I was thinking something along the lines of a huuuge war that just tears the world apart, and somehow this leader emerges victorious. He's painted up to be some god-like figure, which would explain some would already follow after him because of their religions, but those who aren't religious would perhaps praise him solely because seemingly he ended the war problem? I'm just trying to figure out how the war would start in the first place, or how he ended it.
THEN AGAIN, I could just be on another rambling spree and making no sense at all. Anyway, what do you guys think?
@LuckLacked u think that's a fine plot idea. It's an easily obtainable back story in a world of chaos and ruin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back