• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Reaching for Stardom

lostviolence

☯ Lil' Sarcastic Muffin ☯

tumblr_inline_neqmuwXfEp1rkygkg.gif

Welcome to the OOC tab! Please respect each other and be polite. Do not hate otherwise I'll take it to PM to sort it out

~If you want. Post below an event/idea we should do in the role play~

Last edited by a moderator:
I swear I can't find this code QAQ I feel like it's in plain sight, and I'm gonna feel like an idiot if it is lol QwQ I honestly don't see anything/word that might be the code needed.. =3=

Nyannno said:
I swear I can't find this code QAQ I feel like it's in plain sight, and I'm gonna feel like an idiot if it is lol QwQ I honestly don't see anything/word that might be the code needed.. =3=
I have my CS done but I can't post it since I couldn't find the code... QwQ

I don't mean to offend, but there is a roleplay with the exact same plot and the exact same title that is still ongoing on this site. I'm not sure if that is intentional or not, but you might want to look into that.

@Geek with Me

Oh I had an idea I wanted to run by you. So I was thinking Autumn could be like a solo artist and she does collabs with the band sometimes?

Zatanna said:
@Geek with Me
Oh I had an idea I wanted to run by you. So I was thinking Autumn could be like a solo artist and she does collabs with the band sometimes?
That's sounds like a great idea! You can go ahead with it

ShurikenPhoenix said:
I'm confused, did Ash go first or does Lea?
I changed it to Lea so you can have your post but if @Zatanna doesn't mind changing her post a bit for Lea?

Geek with Me]That's sounds like a great idea! You can go ahead with it I changed it to Lea so you can have your post but if [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16308-zatanna/ said:
@Zatanna[/URL] doesn't mind changing her post a bit for Lea?
Okay! Sounds good. Will do.

I changed it ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back