Other Random question of the day

I think it would be cool only if you know these people IRL. Like what DragonSlayer said, if its from online to LARP, age will be a huge issue, but if everyone knew each other IRL first, then it would be quite fun!

Therapy is only helpful if you actually cooperate and implement your therapist's advice.

Depending on when he started therapy, there's a good chance he wouldn't be in the right state of mind to work through his issues anyway.

Random question of the day:

Would Star Wars' Skywalker Saga be much, much shorter if Anakin had a therapist?
Therapists, ideally, have ethics. I hope they would have something to say about buying a young child and not his mother, for the intention of turning him into a kind of emotionless warrior, solely because he has sparkly blood.

I also don't really think Jedi would be too keen on therapy at all, considering the emphasis on healthy expression of emotions including love, anger, hate and fear. Either therapists would end up creating more Sith, or preventing people from becoming emotionally repressed enough to become Jedi.

At least that's how I would understand it, from only watching the films.

I doubt it. Like Steve Jobs Steve Jobs said, therapy requires your cooperation to work and part of Anakin's issue being his impatience and care leading to the breaking of trust that propelled him into a greater self-isolation. He followed the one who said what he wanted to hear and gradually spurned those who wouldn't.

Even without this, I think we can be damn certain the emperor would've tried to choose a therapist that was there to push Anakin to his ultimate fate.

Oh, and it also seems Star Wars kinda works on fate/destiny system, so in a sense Anakin was doomed to do what he did.

Would it be interesting if video game franchises like Mario, Sonic, Grand Theft Auto et cetera would incorporate elements from games where you have to go through the eras of history such as Civilization, Forge of Empires, et cetera?

Would it be interesting if video game franchises like Mario, Sonic, Grand Theft Auto et cetera would incorporate elements from games where you have to go through the eras of history such as Civilization, Forge of Empires, et cetera?

If it works that is

It might be, but honestly I would say it’s more likely it’s end up like a pandering cheap knockoff. In the first place, those aren’t exactly franchises that lend themselves to that kind of gameplay in terms of setting and characters. It’s not even that such a game would need to go through eras or anything, but personal involvement and action of the characters is at the core of the appeal on gameplay and image, in both Mario and Grand Theft Auto, and that is very much lost when you have to pull the camera out of focus of a particular character.

Sonic Civilization could be a spin-off lol
But it would have to be a non-mainstream game either way, as those franchises were not designed with that gameplay in mind.

If video game characters were real, would some of them have the same issue as real life celebrities where giving them a little bit of fame would cause it to go all to their heads?

Youngest of three, with bit of a gap between myself and my older brothers.
I was the surprise :P
Also unrelated, but gee there are a lotta bots viewing this thread eh?
Screenshot_20240407-072153.png

Mario Odyssey set during Homer's Odyssey would be a fun, fun thing to see. Not sure how it could be pulled off cleanly, but the idea sounds cool at least. Maybe we could have a Mario Wonder-style game where each Wonder Seed transports Mario to a different era.

I'm not a good cook by any stretch of the imagination, so I wouldn't recommend it. My taste buds might just be fried after a lifetime of Doritos.

But if I were a chef, my signature dish would be steamed swai fish and veggies - broccoli, spinach, collard greens, and onions specifically - all seasoned with garlic salt, onion powder, the Mrs. Dash with the lime, and some paprika for the fish. It's literally the only dish I know how to make, and it's heavily seasoned, so I've no clue if it's actually good. But I like it, and I eat it several times a week sometimes. (Sometimes I even experiment with the vegetables. I do not recommend okra for this. Peas are a maybe.)

What would the Mario games have been like if Nintendo had hired the voice actors from The Super Mario Brothers Super Show to voice the characters?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back