Rags and Riches

Hey! Gonna go ahead and withdraw my characters! This isn't a whiny "no one pays attention to me" rant or anything xD I just can't figure out where to fit them in, with all that's going on and I don't wanna gum up the works with useless posts!

[QUOTE="Elle Joyner]Hey! Gonna go ahead and withdraw my characters! This isn't a whiny "no one pays attention to me" rant or anything xD I just can't figure out where to fit them in, with all that's going on and I don't wanna gum up the works with useless posts!

[/QUOTE]
Aw sad to see you go :( no worries though, I understand. I'll remove your characters but if you decide to change your mind, I'll have the character profile saved for some time in a docs folder for you.

@grapedrank hiya, I'm sorry but I think I can't go into rp for a while, I will have a final exam in the next 5 days. Maybe I'll be back in saturday. I will try to be active as much as I can, but sorry i will be inactive for some time. Thank you a lot !

Hey guys sorry for going AWOL for so long. I had some,IDE stuff to take care of but if someone could fill me in on what I missed then I'll jump in ASAP.

ALSO I will be reopening sign ups soon to replace inactive characters.

grapedrank said:
Hey guys sorry for going AWOL for so long. I had some,IDE stuff to take care of but if someone could fill me in on what I missed then I'll jump in ASAP.
ALSO I will be reopening sign ups soon to replace inactive characters.
Okay, let's see....*Deep Breath*

You left after Emera followed Seraphim out of the ball. I was a little confused where you were going, I wanted to meet back up with Chimere, you went to the interrogation so our characters split up. Catherine asked Seraphim to meet her again after it was all over, then made her way to speak with the princess. They hit it off and started dancing while Clear Clairvoyance made his entrance. Seraphim re-met Sean outside the princesses room in time to hear Chimere and Lilly arguing about treatment of the princess, they then started thinking about the assassin, so Seraphim stood guard outside waiting for things to cool down. After a while of waiting, (Both in and out of character) he made his entrance. Sean, being from low town and having no sense of decency, went to check on the injured, which caused a spike in suspicion for the victim and bodyguard. After a bad joke from Sean and a threat from Chimere, the brothers both made their exit. Sean went to 'window shop' while Seraphim went a distance away and is being held up by another assassin. Chimere is getting rest while Lily looks for a change of clothes.

On the subject of sign ups, I'll be posting Sean's character description in anticipation of the event, whether he's in or not is up to you.

That good?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Lost Girl]They all poofed >.< 
Uhh I haven't been getting any of these messages recently it's a problem

[/QUOTE]
are you sure you're watching the threads?

Hey guys - I'm sorry about disappearing. ATM I'm in a hotel lobby using their wifi but idk how often I'll be able to log on. I had to go to a funeral and the place my family is doesn't really have 4G or really good phone signal let alone internet. I'll try to get back on as soon as I can though!

Im watching them. I will try and figure out the issue. Im currently waiting for a reply anyways, so its not like Im able to do much anyways. 
And I lied Im being talked too. I need to read through what I missed. >.<

Users who are viewing this thread

Back