• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern r o s e s a n c t o r i u m ¬ OOC

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Meme Machine Meme Machine Pai Chan Pai Chan Kiroshiven Kiroshiven
If you can have Aileen follow Bai and Zeke out and deal with Zeke's bike and get everyone settled in and ready to go, that'd be good!
FireFlare FireFlare KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18
If you can have Devin help Nathaniel get Uriel into the car and ready to go, that'd be good too! ;P

No worries if people are busy with holiday stuff and slow to post- we're fine if we can get this done by the end of the week ^^

Kiroshiven Kiroshiven KennethPhoenix18 KennethPhoenix18 Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon Pai Chan Pai Chan Meme Machine Meme Machine This Name is unavailable This Name is unavailable
Mkay guys, our timeskip is finally in effect! Your next post should bring each of your characters to the next morning, where they are all seated at breakfast together (at the circus, of course). The next few posts will be a chance for everyone to get to know the others' stories, names, and powers, and to discuss theories on what's going on and make plans for what comes next. I encourage you to write about what they were doing during the timeskip (the drive to the circus, getting injuries treated, getting sleep, getting a tour- whatever). Just make sure the post ends with them at the breakfast table :3

For anyone wishing to describe the drive, the car in front was Bai and Zeke, followed by Aileen on Zeke's bike, followed by Devin, Nat and Uriel, then Sarah, Acantha and Jordan, and finally Ibuki, Eira and Casey~

Last edited:
K so that weekend post didn’t happen. In super spotty service so I can’t write long posts, plus I only have my phone. I’ll be able to get one out before Saturday though, so don’t think I’ve dropped! (I just take a long time to post... T-T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back