• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Power Rangers Interest Check.

GoGoPR

Hey all!

So, I'm sure some of you have seen the film by now... which also means some of you guys are fans! I'm interested in doing a Power Rangers RP in the mold of the movie (more mature, gritty, realistic, vulgar, etc.). As far my writing style, I'm a stickler for plot and plot development for everyone involved. It will be a story-based RP which will need the input of the roleplayers, so I value everyone's opinion. If you are interested, let me know below so that I know who to tag once the RP is up.

Thinking of using the Go-Onger/RPM suits as a base! Hoping for this RP to be a fun one!

tumblr_n2jawczrM41svpahlo2_1280.png

I'm interested. But, if we do mention the original Power Rangers, do we go with MM or the movie?

Interesting! Count me in too! Although I haven't seen the new movie yet, so can we keep spoilers to a minimum? ^_^;

Watched the movie, wanted to do RP since then. Interested! Dibs on blue ranger/nerd character!

Yooo, I just saw the movie and it got my nostalgia/RP gears kickin'. Glad to know I wasn't the only one. I'm interested, if you'll have me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back