Potere Del Re

Mia took Elodie's hand and shook it, a bit of an amused smile on her face because of her first remark "Nice to meet you" When the other girl approached them she turned to her before adding with a friendly smile "Hi, I'm Mia" She added, taking her hand as well and shaking it before pulling away.

"I'm Eury from the Gemini kingdom,"Eury replies to Minako.She gives her a smile,but you could tell her eyes were trying to figure out everything about her.From her weakness to strength.

Vax stood there in pause for couple of seconds. He didn't know if either she was really that caught up with whatever she was thinking that she neither saw him or heard him or that it was a sign that he really shouldn't be here. "Nothing much, just that it's good to meet you Zara" He turned to his stuff when he game a short version of what he said and unpacked everything. Once he was done, he looked to the door and thought about the other people he might be seeing around here. He looked to Zara and just simply muttered "I'm going to see how the other people are like" And left as simple as that. Not even giving Zara time to take in what he said before. He figured he'd have time to see how they'd work together as they're in the same room for pretty much every day that's going to be spent here. He made his way into the main area where all the hallways seem to conjoin before splitting into their respective sides. Sighing as a way to tell himself "let's do this" Vax starting looking round the main section. It was almost as big as the temple looked, which to Vax was impressive by itself then suddenly it was getting bigger. What had happened that due to Vax paying more attention to the ceiling then where he was going he had bumped into someone. Not just any someone but a certain lady from the Scorpio Kingdom. "I'm so sorry, I should have been watching where I was going!" Vax apologised even before hitting the floor with his rear.

Katniss was having a swell time wandering around the place. She had half hoped maybe someone or something interesting would present itself to her-- and it did. She felt a little shove, and then heard a thud. Due to her quick reflexes, she managed to avoid having her body hit the floor. When she turned around, she would look at the man on the floor and offer him a hand. What a curious fellow. Wonder if he's here on tournament business. A small smile appeared on her face, although it was from the fact that the man landed on his tush. "It's no problem. Are you here for training for the Potere Del Re?" Katniss figured she'd have common courtesy and introduce herself first. She was one for lady-like manners after all. "I'm Katniss Hart, from the Scorpio Kingdom", she said with a small curtsy.

[[ Ugh, why am I not getting alerts for this -_- ]

Elodie was glad when more people approached her and Mia. 'So, so far I've met an Aquarius, Gemini-'she listed in her head,'But what is this guy?' "I"m Elodie, from the Aries kingdom,"she introduced herself to the newcomers. She pointed at the male (Minako),"You didn't say who you were."

Xavier gazed at the door to his room. It shined with an ebony coloring, with the Leo symbol in gold. He walked in an looked around. The room comprised of two beds, two dressers, a television, a window, and a small bathroom. He chose the bed farthest from the door and began unpacking. He hadn't brought many personal items, but he kept the ones he did in his bag and just placed the essential things in the dresser. He didn't have any weaponry to unpack, he kept them hidden on his body at all times. He wasn't exactly enthusiastic about being so close to another person for two weeks and he was sure their meeting would be awkward. In order to avoid this, he left his room and began the building. Getting used to his surroundings would be an added bonus.

He walked slowly around the building and kept his head down low. He didn't exactly need to, since his hood covers everything above his mouth, but he didn't want to take the chance of running into someone. His hopes were crushed when he heard the sounds of nearby voices. He peeked around the corner to notice a boy and a girl conversing. Avoiding them was impossible, since they were in the middle of the intersecting hallways. His only option was to walk passes them and hope they didn't talk to him. He walked slowly towards the pair and was almost gone, but the two had appeared to notice him. This wouldn't be good.

(I'm not getting alerts either.)

(Neither am I wtf)

When Minako heard Aries you could see the hatred in his eyes and feel the air thicken "Im Minako A libra and I'm going to be the one to kill you that's all you need to know" he growled

Elodie raised an eyebrow before giving a devious grin. Did he really believe he could defeat her? And he mentioned killing! "I wouldn't be so sure about that, pretty boy,"she replied, putting her finger on his forehead and pushing her head back. "I thought Libra's were supposed to be goody-toe-shoeses."

Mia was slightly taken aback by the boy's sudden statement. Oh. . . There was already an enmity between those two. He held a grudge maybe? She watched them both, in silent. For once, quite interested. She loved to see people's interactions. Funny, but that was just the way she was.

Katniss would notice a hooded figure pass by. Even though it seemed apparent this man didn't want to be seen or noticed, she thought it was ironic how he stuck out from the crowd with most of his face covered. She whispered a small "hi" to him before he tried to make a run for it. She was also curious as to which kingdom he belonged to, but figured she would find out sooner or later. But for now, spooking him would probably leave much satisfaction for her. She would give Vax a small shrug, as if she couldn't help it.

"no we believe in balance and right now the scales aren't balanced until you no longer breath" He snarled while bending her finger almost breaking it

This was indeed bad. He hadn't even been here for thirty minutes and he had already been forced into conversation. Although he wasn't good with interracting with others, he couldn't just ignore her. His only option was to speak as less as possible. He turned around to face the girl. She had long dark hair and appeared to be at least four years older than himself. "Hello." The introduction could have gone alot better. His voice sounded hoarse from lack of use, but that wasn't the biggest issue. Whenever he was forced to interact with others, his tone always came out void of emotion, which went along well with his always blank expression. He hoped that she didn't take it the wrong way, it was just the personality he had developed from a young age. The last thing he needed was an enemy, he didn't even know how to deal with an ally.

Elodie gasped as he began to bend her finger. She balled her other hand into a fist and cocked her arm back. She then shot her arm forward, her fist flying to the side of Minako's face.

Minako 2quickly blocked the punch with his other hand and then he turned his attention fro mthe stupid aries to the hooded boy "omg I love you!" he exclaimed hugging him extaticaly

(Basically he blocked the punch from the aries girl and then turned his attention to you I had a few typos sorry)

Katniss was a little surprised he had answered back, but was pretty happy that he had. He didn't seem too happy that she managed to catch him, but Kat was never one to judge others so quick. From first appearances, he seemed younger than her, and rather shy at that too. "I'm Katniss, from Scorpio." She gestured over to Vax, not wanting to leave him out either. "He's here for the Potere Del Re as well, although I haven't caught his name quite yet", she said with a sheepish laugh. "What's your name? Which kingdom are you from?" she asked with her curious nature. She hoped she wasn't being too nosy.

"If you wanted to hold hands, all you had to do was ask,"Elodie grinned, her eyes dancing with excitement and her body shaking with adrenaline. First day and she was already in a fight. She brought her arms towards her, bring Minako with since he was holding onto her hands. She brought her head back and then forward to headbutt him.

The rapid questions were making him nervous, but he still had an obligation to answer. "Xavier Vermillion. I'm from the Leo kingdom. Pleased to meet you." Although his tone and expression remained the same, he was extremely polite with his greeting. He bowed his head to her in a formal fashion. He had been taught that since Leos were classified as the leaders of the zodiac, he had to maintain proper etiquette when meeting others. Although his personality tended to conflict with this, bowing was something he took to easily. He was able to be polite to others, while not having to fully meet their gaze, which tended to make him nervous. He had heard the name Katniss before. She was known as the daughter of a well-known judge and enforcer in the Scorpio kingdom, from what he had heard.

savagePEST said:
savagePEST said:

"If you wanted to hold hands, all you had to do was ask,"Elodie grinned, her eyes dancing with excitement and her body shaking with adrenaline. First day and she was already in a fight. She brought her arms towards her, bring Minako with since he was holding onto her hands. She brought her head back and then forward to headbutt him.

"Minako was taken a back by the headbutt but quickly regained his balance and side swiped her knocking her on her ass his blood was boiling adrenaline rushing it was time for his revenge "You I'm uncultured I'll kill you here and now before the tournament even begins" he Laughed maniacally

Last edited by a moderator:
Katniss was quite pleased at how polite this boy was. She was the eldest of five rowdy boys and already she wished she had a little brother like Xavier. "Ah, your parents gave you a very nice name", she commented. Wonder if my parents would consider adopting someone from a different kingdom.... Katniss had heard the Leo Kingdom were filled with very noble and altruistic characters. Xavier was so far a fine example of that. Down the hallway, she could hear a bunch of yelling and possibly fighting. Hmm... not the best way to represent your homeland... Wonder who that could be...

[but in reality.... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT > :D ]

Elodie fell backwards with an,"Oomph!" She landed right on her back so her head hit the ground, as well. She saw spots for a split second.

She chuckled, not picking her self up. "Someone has a few loose screws,"she commented. She flipped herself over into a push-up position. Elodie then sucked in a breath before putting her weight into her arms and spinning, aiming to sweep him from under his feet as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back