Potere Del Re

Allison frowned for a moment. It seemed that the person she wanted to pair with was being asked by someone else. Should she go back and ask Xavier? Find someone else?

"I am sorry," she said, although it was clear her earlier words were not heard. "I didn't realize you had already selected someone. I will find another. Good luck."

She moved away, wondering if anyone else would be good to choose from. She wish she had more information to go on about everyone.

Jat saw gwen smile and smiled even brighter. Any idea what we shall be doing together? Jat was rather excited to get this class started with hopefully a new friend.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

Gwendolyn nodded her head to Allison in thanks, "I wish you luck as well.". She then turned towards Jat, slightly curious of her abilities, "Umm...I not sure to be honest we should wait for the teacher's instructions."

Jat looked at Gwen. "Well, there you go." She smiled and got in battle formation. "I am ready when you are." She moved two of her fingers telling Gwen to try her.

Her position

Leona_move_Fight_Style_by_NarutoMax.jpg

Gwendolyn looked at Jat, "If you say so." She then sprinted towards Jat, pulling her arm back before throwing a flame covered fist.

Jat jumped in the air and blew air at the flame making an air ball around the flame. With her hands she moved it towards Gwen.

Seeing that the air ball was coming towards her, she coated her leg with her flames. She then performed a high kick sending the ball back to Jat.

Jat suffocated the air of the flaming ball going back at her making the flames dissapear, starving. She smiles and kicks off the wall and flys in the air quickly going behind Gwen. "Over here." She says in Gwens ear and then gets on front of her and tries to pin her down with air.

Xavier looked at Minako after hearing his question. He didn't want to fight at all, it was pointless. However, it was part of the curriculum and he knew he couldn't get out of this. "I'd rather not, but it seems like I have no choice." His voice was still emotionless and his face was still blank, but there stemmed lie there was a bit of sadness in his voice. He stood up and took a few steps back. "I guess we should start then.."

"alright then" Minako made the first move "Air slash" a gust of razor shaarp wind was sent flying towards Xavier

Xavier simply dodged the attack that was sent at him. He waited for the next move calmly.

Xavier jumped out of the way of the wind. It was a little harder this time, given the larger size. He had yet to activate his fire. He didn't plan on using magic whatsoever. He would just continue to dodge until class ended. Technically, he was doing as instructed. He was having a magic battle, he just wasn't using magic.

Gwendolyn used her fire to burn the air that was pinning her down. As soon it was weak enough she tore free from Jat and tried to land a kick at her side.

"Fine I'm going to beat you down until you answer my question" Minako smirked and began to spin "Tornado twister (corny I know xD )"Violent gale force winds started to rip up the area "Now you have to use your magic!"

Jat felt gwens foot lightly, sweeping away with air pushing her and gwen away from each other at the same time. Jat started to breathe hard but refused to stop and let gwen win in her first fight. She threw air around gwen from all four sides and tried to squish her with it.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back