• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Pokemon The Next Generation (One on One currently closed)

The Wordsmith Myth

A Story Teller
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to the world of Pokemon. A wonderous world full of wondrous pokemon. Everyday people of all ages get their first pokemon and go on journeys full of thrilling adventure. Where they will face obstacles and horrors. Where they will experience adventure and friendship. Have a laugh and maybe even find Romance.

Ryan Larner
Sex:Male
Appearance: 1626210973281.png

Backstory: He is the son of Brendon (or may depending on your cartradge) and the grandson of professor Birch. He love pokemon and want to research them like his grandfather before him. He loves research and battling. Other than that though he's a little shy and lacks self confidence. He wants to catch his first pokemon rather than just recieve it.

(Welcome Rcticwolf Rcticwolf )

Name: Annabelle Atlas
Appearance: E05AAC20-D985-4A53-AA10-7AEFEB87DD27.png
Backstory: is the granddaughter to Sinnoh league champion Cynthia. Inherited her grandmothers looks through her dad, which surprised everyone when they saw how similar they were when they found a picture of a teenage Cynthia. Anna traveled to the hoenn region because she was curious to see what a different region would be like.

(Aight he could be visiting rustburro)

Ana smiled as she walked along the beach of Rustboro city, her first stop in the hoenn region, some paparazzi were near by trying to get pictures of the girl, knowing she was the granddaughter of famed Sinnoh champion Cynthia. However Ana didn’t pay much mine to them as she enjoyed the beach with her two Pokémon, a silver Eevee named Helix, and a Gible named Jet who was a gift from her grandmother.

Ana smiled as she walked along the beach of Rustboro city, her first stop in the hoenn region, some paparazzi were near by trying to get pictures of the girl, knowing she was the granddaughter of famed Sinnoh champion Cynthia. However Ana didn’t pay much mine to them as she enjoyed the beach with her two Pokémon, a silver Eevee named Helix, and a Gible named Jet who was a gift from her grandmother.
There was a commotion coming from the water as someone was riding on the back of a wild Sharpedo. "Whoa! Slow down Sharpedo! Slow dooooown!" He bucked off on accident and landed face first in the sand. He quickly hopped to his feet. His cheek was cut but he didn't seem to mind as he ran right back to the water. The Sharpedo swam up to him. "You got a little over excited there huh?" He asked. The Sharpedo jumped up and out of the water in a friendly manner. "Remember Ryan." A man said suddenly next to him. "It's good to have fun with pokemon but this is still research." "I know Grandpa." He said. (I'm changing his last name to Birch BTW)

There was a commotion coming from the water as someone was riding on the back of a wild Sharpedo. "Whoa! Slow down Sharpedo! Slow dooooown!" He bucked off on accident and landed face first in the sand. He quickly hopped to his feet. His cheek was cut but he didn't seem to mind as he ran right back to the water. The Sharpedo swam up to him. "You got a little over excited there huh?" He asked. The Sharpedo jumped up and out of the water in a friendly manner. "Remember Ryan." A man said suddenly next to him. "It's good to have fun with pokemon but this is still research." "I know Grandpa." He said. (I'm changing his last name to Birch BTW)

(Ok)

(Is that the whole response?)

(no)

Ana watched him, a tad surprised “are all Hoenn boys this crazy?” She thought out loud before looking at her Pokémon who were just as confused as she was “well guys, we should get going” she smiled and got out a pair of goggles for her and her Eevee “alright Jet, use sandstorm” she chuckled as her gible kicked up a sandstorm on the beach, giving her cover to sneak away from the paparazzi

(no)

Ana watched him, a tad surprised “are all Hoenn boys this crazy?” She thought out loud before looking at her Pokémon who were just as confused as she was “well guys, we should get going” she smiled and got out a pair of goggles for her and her Eevee “alright Jet, use sandstorm” she chuckled as her gible kicked up a sandstorm on the beach, giving her cover to sneak away from the paparazzi
He covered his eyes. "Whoa. A sandstorm!" He pulled out a pair of goggles from his grandpa's bag and ran in with reckless abandon.

He covered his eyes. "Whoa. A sandstorm!" He pulled out a pair of goggles from his grandpa's bag and ran in with reckless abandon.

He ended up running right into Ana as she was getting away from the cameras, causing them both to land into the sand, and both her Pokémon became very defensive “hey watch it!” She shouted over the howl of the storm

He ended up running right into Ana as she was getting away from the cameras, causing them both to land into the sand, and both her Pokémon became very defensive “hey watch it!” She shouted over the howl of the storm
He jumped up to his feet and bowed very deeply. "I'm sorry! I saw the sandstorm and wanted know of a pokemon was causing it!" He said. He still hasn't actually seen who are was yet. "Oh my god. A GIBBLE!" He said excitedly.

He jumped up to his feet and bowed very deeply. "I'm sorry! I saw the sandstorm and wanted know of a pokemon was causing it!" He said. He still hasn't actually seen who are was yet. "Oh my god. A GIBBLE!" He said excitedly.

Jet growled at him “calm down Jet, I’m sure he didn’t mean to run into us” Ana stated as she got up and brushed off her dress and looked at the boy

Jet growled at him “calm down Jet, I’m sure he didn’t mean to run into us” Ana stated as she got up and brushed off her dress and looked at the boy
"Oh yeah I'm really sorry." He said. "Here I have a pokepuff as an apology." He said taking a link puff from his bag. He still hasn't looked at Ana.

Jet sniffed the poke puff and refused the candy and went back the Ana
He frowned. "Oh okay." He put it away and looked up his eyes went wide. "Y-y-y-y-you're. I-i-i- j-j--just hit. Oh my g-g-g-god." He bowed again "I-I-I I am s-so sorry!" He was dueenly very squeamish and shy after seeing her. Nothing like how he interacted that Sharpedo or how she tried to interact with Jet.

He frowned. "Oh okay." He put it away and looked up his eyes went wide. "Y-y-y-y-you're. I-i-i- j-j--just hit. Oh my g-g-g-god." He bowed again "I-I-I I am s-so sorry!" He was dueenly very squeamish and shy after seeing her. Nothing like how he interacted that Sharpedo or how she tried to interact with Jet.

“Are you ok?” She asked curiously as the sandstorm began to die down

“Are you ok?” She asked curiously as the sandstorm began to die down
"F-f-f-fine! J-j--just. Gotta go!" He suddenly ran of tripped on a rock and landed face first in the sand. "Ryan! You good son." His father ran up to him. She would recognize him as Brendan the current Hoenn champion. He looked and saw Ana. "Oh... That explains it. Sorry. He's... Not great at talking to people. Especially well known people." He said.

"F-f-f-fine! J-j--just. Gotta go!" He suddenly ran of tripped on a rock and landed face first in the sand. "Ryan! You good son." His father ran up to him. She would recognize him as Brendan the current Hoenn champion. He looked and saw Ana. "Oh... That explains it. Sorry. He's... Not great at talking to people. Especially well known people." He said.

“Well known? I mean I’m well known back home, but I didn’t think anyone knew who I was here in Hoenn” she replied

“Well known? I mean I’m well known back home, but I didn’t think anyone knew who I was here in Hoenn” she replied
Brenden pointed to the Paparazzi taking pictures of her again. "Hey beat it before I send my Sabeley after you." He said.

"This Ryan. He wants to study Pokemon like my father in law. But he also wants to be a trainer like me." He saw Ryan playing with Wingull and smiled. "But he's scared. To go out on his own. To meet new people. He doesn't believe he has what it takes to go on a journey."

Brenden pointed to the Paparazzi taking pictures of her again. "Hey beat it before I send my Sabeley after you." He said.

"This Ryan. He wants to study Pokemon like my father in law. But he also wants to be a trainer like me." He saw Ryan playing with Wingull and smiled. "But he's scared. To go out on his own. To meet new people. He doesn't believe he has what it takes to go on a journey."

(Isn’t birch Brendans dad?)

“I see, grandma thought the same for me, but I proved her wrong when I found Helix” she replied and pointed to her silver Eevee who was smiling confidently

Last edited:

“I see, grandma thought the same for me, but I proved her wrong when I found Helix” she replied and pointed to her silver Eevee who was smiling confidently
(No he is not but Brenden took the name birch cuz I don't know his last name)

"Either way." He said. "Don't hold it too much against him. He's just very shy. Alright Ryan let's head home."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back