• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Pokémon: Fractured {Medieval AU}

Will characters start in the modern world before being transported? Or will the rp start with them in the medieval world immediately

my tech addicted character going insane after 5 seconds with no pokemon-tiktok :

Thanks much. Recommend I DM or ping or something? As noted, I am new to this site and don't know the norms. xD
Sup , nice to meet you! The fragments of dialga and palkias power are what’s causing this timeline stuff. They basically broke the timeline and created mana. As they travel to other regions I’ll mention the effect on them as well

So far I’ve got a medieval galar, tribal Hoenn, futuristic Kalos, Fantasy unova, cultist johto, and a modern world sinnoh.

If you have ideas, PLEASE dm me. I have school along with homework and cannot come up with the whole rp plot by myself

Sup , nice to meet you! The fragments of dialga and palkias power are what’s causing this timeline stuff. They basically broke the timeline and created mana. As they travel to other regions I’ll mention the effect on them as well
So no immediate affect on the characters is the point, yes? :)

Although I’ve got a role for whoever decides they wanna be evil or sumthing. Pm me for more info

I'm potentially interested. I'll think about a character and maybe get up a barebones character sheet o.o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back