• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Plotting??? {Advanced}

ThermalTrickster

~Thank You Based God~
Hello, everyone. For the past few days I've found myself looking for new and active threads to participate in with someone. {1X1 preferably} I don't have a lot of expectations just that you have to write more than two paragraphs and don't put one liners. Also If we're going to do MXM I would prefer to be the 'uke' or 'bottom'. Here's a list of what I want to RP at the moment:

Fandoms:

• Percy Jackson and the Olympians
  • Inheritance Cycle
  • Warriors Cats
  • DragonRiders of Pern
  • His Dark Materials
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
  • Harry Potter

Other(s)

• Historical Fiction
  • Greek Mythology
  • Anthro/Human
  • Vampire/Werewolf
  • Supernatural {Genre}

Note: I tend to write more than 3 paragraphs and I expect the same from you. I also understand if you're busy or don't have the time, but just tell me please. I'll try and do the same for you
:)

(You don't have to write 3 paragraphs, I'm just tell you that so you know what to expect)

I may end up adding more or you can ask me if you don't see anything that interests you. Just ask if you have any questions.

Are you looking for something erotic? If so, ignore this, but if not, I'd be super happy to RP with you on most of the topics listed.

Pentagon said:
Are you looking for something erotic? If so, ignore this, but if not, I'd be super happy to RP with you on most of the topics listed.
Not really sorry T.T Which one are you interested in though?

[QUOTE="Cecinia Prikl]I'd like to do a historical fiction.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome! Did you have some sort of specific time in mind?

Ah sorry if my post was unclear: I am not really interested in erotic stuff, or something with a heavy romance focus. With that being cleared up, Inheritance Cycle, His Dark Materials and Historical Fiction are all up my alley

In terms of history, I have been recently very interested in Weimar/Interwar Germany, but am a military historian, and am therefore interested in all sorts of turbulent historical periods.

Pentagon said:
Ah sorry if my post was unclear: I am not really interested in erotic stuff, or something with a heavy romance focus. With that being cleared up, Inheritance Cycle, His Dark Materials and Historical Fiction are all up my alley
Oh, that clears it up xD I love the the Inheritance Cycle! Did you want to mix it up with His Dark Materials?

[QUOTE="Cecinia Prikl]I love the Victorian and Edwardian eras.

[/QUOTE]
Alright cool did you want to plot through PM? Also, I don't have a lot of knowledge of Victorian so forgive a few errors

I cannot imagine High Fantasy Dragon Magic mixing well with Calvinists Kill not!God, but I'd be happy to give it a try I suppose.

Hello! I'd love to try a Percy Jackson RP or a Warriors Cats RP with you :) If you're still looking for a role-play partner, hit me up with a message ^^

Pentagon said:
I cannot imagine High Fantasy Dragon Magic mixing well with Calvinists Kill not!God, but I'd be happy to give it a try I suppose.
I guess you're right xD I was thinking more a ceremony of age where people get their dragons, but I understand what you mean. I suppose you wanted to try Inheritance Cycle instead? Do you mind if we PM for plotting?

Zylvia said:
Hello! I'd love to try a Percy Jackson RP or a Warriors Cats RP with you :) If you're still looking for a role-play partner, hit me up with a message ^^
Awesome! I'm really interested in a Percy Jackson RP so I would love to! I'll try and message you

tunes42 said:
I'm interested, but i don't really know which to do haha so pm me if YA want :)
I think I can't PM since I don't have 10 messages or posts yet. Could you try messaging me instead?

galladegirl said:
I'm very interested in rping Inheritance and Warriors Cats. I have a couple plots in mind.
Alright, do you mind if we move this conversation to PM so we can chat about the plots? (I just don't want everything to get jumbled up with people messaging here :)

Pentagon said:
Not at all - PM away
Could you PM me first? I don't think I'm allowed to do that until I have a certain amount of messages sent.

Hello! ^_^

You do seem to have quite a few people interested, but if you're not too overwhelmed I'd be more than happy to do a Harry Potter or Inheritance Cycle roleplay with you, or pretty much anything with supernatural elements.

[QUOTE="Forever For Never]Hello! ^_^
You do seem to have quite a few people interested, but if you're not too overwhelmed I'd be more than happy to do a Harry Potter or Inheritance Cycle roleplay with you, or pretty much anything with supernatural elements.

[/QUOTE]
Would you be interested in a Harry Potter RP?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back