• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Playing With Matches

Psychedelia

Lonely Stoner
Soulmates -- a highly controversial yet rather enticing concept. Many people spend their entire lives searching for Mr. or Mrs. "Right"; others choose to stay clear of the idea for various reasons. Maybe you're one who believes in true love and happy endings... Or maybe you're one who has faced so much heartbreak that the concept of finding your happiness is seemingly slipping through your fingers. Whatever your case may be, you are now seeking help from an atypical source -- a matchmaker. Yep, that's right. The infamous matchmaker. Oh, what a foolish idea! Or... Is it?

This is an interest check for a reboot of a not-so-old role play of mine (Help Wanted: Seeking Soulmate). Some of the lovelies from the previous version are planning on shifting over along with me so we're looking for a few new people to join us. There aren't necessarily any serious requirements for anyone joining... But an ability to write at least a solid paragraph per post (with good grammar and all that jazz), reliability when it comes to posting, and an actual interest in this are the sort of things we're keeping an eye out for.

A quick summary... The role play will focus on a number of young men and women who have joined a matchmaking service and were paired off accordingly by a number of factors that led the matchmaker to deem them 'possible soulmates'. The service pays for the group to live in a house among one another for several weeks, a bit of an experiment on their part, but, a sweet deal nonetheless. Their initial charge for the service is being held for refund until the end of their stay. That way, just in case things don't work out, they get a little insurance. Whether or not your character ends up with their intended soulmate, another house guest, or even no one at all is up to you.

Since there are already of 5 of us currently reserving spots, I figured about 8-10 spots would suffice. With that being said, I'll try to get a reboot up as soon as there seems to be enough of us interested. (:

I'm not sure what's still needed, but I'm definitely up for a bisexual or straight female! Let me know and I'll get to work on a character sheet?

I'm in! Maybe this might help me improve in writing heart pounding scenes that makes you kick the bed in excitement~

Edit: Crrud, just read. Darn, I missed out on a good chance. xD

Last edited by a moderator:
To everyone still interested here, I've already reserved a couple spots for some that I didn't really expect to so you can all go ahead and make characters with any sexuality you would like as we can always tweak things along the way as necessary. However, for anyone else after this, I'm no longer accepting (until further notice).

Hopefully the fact that I'm too nice to say no won't come back to bite me in the end...
xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back