Plan and Plotting [Fight or Flight]

So the current exercise is to try and focus your ability and attack a dummy, correct? So what are people like Emily and Jon supposed to do? :P

More specifically, attack a dummy without damaging the surroundings. Otherwise Kojiro would have gone nuts and there would be no building.

Yusyus, but neither of them have attacking abilities as such. If people don't mind, I'm going to deploy Mr Timestorm to tutor the pair of them individually, seeing as that would be a lot more beneficial tan just sending them on a punchfest

Ehm, clear that with Shura first. As far as I know this class is required to do, as part of combat training. The idea is to make characters learn how to fight.

Which makes sense and all, but then surely you'd want students doing things with weapons/learning how to brawl seeing as pretty much every power has some kind of negative effect on the users. To me (although bear in mind I haven't finished catching up on the main thread yet) it seems like this part of the training is training your powers specifically, which would be what Timestorm would do with the pair of them, and potentially others with more passive abilities.

I will, don't worry about it, and I'll mention you here @Shura so that you can look up and see what I'm asking for :') Only it does leave me at quite a loose end for now, but all is not lost as I do have an idea for why Jon would end up late again (seeing as if he were in there he'd have reacted to far more)

*just woke up* So much to catch up on

@Metaphysics no random gender swapping, there's a pc that can already change their gender

@SkyGinge the offense and defense train classes would be nessesary, at least on the first day. Other wise know Jon and Emily would be out of most/ if not all/ of the classes

Grad students were needed and this who made student characters only had staff roles when don't alow for a lot of interactions.

I FINALLY CAUGHT UP :D

Now time to catch a drink and then start work on a veee-rry long post (which I'll probably split up :P )

If anything sky put the part with timeloard in a spoiler, just have the part pertaining to everyone out side of it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back