Plan and Plotting [Fight or Flight]

Hmm... I could see, somewhere down the line, where Kiara might begin to respect Morgan. It would all depend on how Morgan approaches Kiara and their dialogue. Still, Kiara needs an authority figure whom she can trust although she would adamantly deny it.

Mhmm. Morgan is good at tough love and letting kids make their mistakes. The school is for the most part very lax in terms of rules and such because super kids tend to grow up with a lot of restraint and control. its treated more like a college mostly because pissed off kids with powers tend to cause a lot of damage. So thing are talked out a lot more. when that doesn't work intimidation works as well xD Kiara might find it easier to settle in than other schools.

All good points and definitely something with which I can work. Kiara might be overly suspicious of such parameters at first, never having been in a school environment with so little restriction.

I added some music for some high-schooly feels, also I realized just now that my power is a lot less active/offensive as everyone else, like I don't even "use" the healing factor, it just kinda happens. I mean it's not like it has zero offense, his bones are super dense and with enough injury that'd be like having concrete reinforced punches, but that would take a while to both learn and get used to. I feel pain in my characters future.

Pain is a given for someone with super healing ;) I'm sure he can learn other things to be useful in combat or defend himself.

PicaPirate said:
I think my character may be the first overtly cold/depressive one xD Well, time to arrive.
Perhaps. Kiara isn't really cold/depressed inasmuch as she simply doesn't give a rat's patootie.

@Shura11 well what teen is a total ray of sunshine, plus I'm trying to subtly slip in the hints at manic depression. :P

lol, psychotic might be one way of describing it, but manic depression is usually one of the better handled of mental ailments, and isn't always bad enough to warrant medical assistance, I should know.

Mine is more PTSD from having his lover raped and murdered. So he is gonna be cold :P The appearance I chose I feel fits well with the cold look he has to go with.

This may just be me but it kind of irks me that his highest calibur is only 20mm, because where 'm from we use a lot guns for hunting, and a 20 mm is frickin' huge. idk it doesn't really matter I'm just thinking that there isn't much he couldn't shoot through as far as humans go with size like that. of course a thick wall might be enough. maybe I'm just paranoide because it's the one power I detailed is perfect for possibly killing my character.

also is "asshat" to inappropriate or is it okay, if it isn't I'll edit it out of this post for the sake of RPN

" yet another poor soul" I will enjoy when it somehow gets out why he acts so cold and depressive :D Also I'll wait on Shura to post as its planned for her to bump into my char, because yay SB chat

Ugh. I gave up on SB a while ago. After the merge, it became filled with trash-talk and swearing such that I just didn't want to see it anymore. It wasn't offensive, it was just overbearing and immature.

But yes, just another poor soul. Kiara has been to so many schools, she would be hard pressed to be surprised by anyone; however, this school will be like none other so ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back