• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Ashi-Plakei

Eternal Summer, Sheriffs’ offices - Hahli Nuva Hahli Nuva (Sub Zero)

"Ah, excellent. with that out of the way and with the paperwork signed, there's just one more formality to take care of. Come with me, if you would please." And with that Kenneth gets up from his chair and starts leading you towards a room in the back. Inside the room would be a sleek-looking machine with what looks to be a handprint scanner for an interface. "Just put your hand on here and it'll register you with the security clearance you'll need for your investigation. Then we can begin. Oh, and no gloves please, it messes with the machine.

With the Jackson Family - Veradana Veradana (Hotaru, Manami) PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Odessa)

"Have I been above ground before?" Pierce looks at the girls confused "Last time I checked I don't think I'm a ghost..." Pierce looks down and pokes his body in various places as he talks before remembering that you aren't from around here and realizing he's probably making a fool of himself. "Right... uh, yeah... anyway. This planet doesn't exactly have... a sky. We can get close enough to the surface to look out into space, but out there there's just space. No, uh what's the word, atmosphere. I should be getting to workshop then. Freddy, make sure to take care of our guests."

"Okay!" Freddy says as his brother goes off to do their own thing. "Follow me if you'd like and I'll show you through the place.

The first stop of the tour is the room you're currently in, the central living area. Freddy points out the entry hall you came in through before taking you off to the left and into a regal dining hall, which is large enough to have it's own ballroom floor in view of the dining tables. Travelling down the hall further brings you to the "home" theatre, as big as a basketball court and teched out to match. And around the corner is a full on gymnasium, with climbing walls on the far side and a whole corner of the room decked out with trampolines. Back towards the central room Freddy points out to a swimming pool on the far side from the entrance hall before continuing in a direction you haven't gone yet. Here was where the laboratory was, and looking into the room you could see a healthy collection of machines and equipment that seemed especially advanced. Inside the lab was also Pierce and Olivia working in different parts of the room. Then finally Freddy brought you upstairs to where the mezzanine over the entry hall was and shows you the guest rooms, equally as luxurious as the rest of the place. Freddy hands you a couple cards and says "They're the keys to the guest bedrooms, just tap them against the door to lock them if you need some privacy while you stay here."

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Squada One"=Ken Akatsuki
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Righteous"=Piko Rockwell
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Volkhov"=Dorothea Ivonne
"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
"Pacifico"=Mitsuri Saionji
"Permanent Marker"=Eun-Jin Soo
>You decided to get yourself an inch closer to Giffany. You crouch down and start spamming low kicks.

Sub Zero followed the man to his machine, listening to his explanation. He wasn’t too keen with having any kind of records about him accessed. That being said, Kuai Liang was a reasonable man.

If he wanted to enact justice, he had to follow the rules. Even the Lin Kuei followed a creed.

“Very well. If it will help me find him.”

Jezza Jezza

Ruby Rose
Ruby Rose

Temperate Strip, Neon Haven
#E25041 = Speech

Ruby watched as "Lovis" struggled with the emerging memories of her and her friends. Heavily breathing, her hope in Penny strengthened as she watched the orange-haired robot briefly thrash her hands against her head and took it as a sign of her friend returning to light. Sniffing, she wiped the tears off her face.

"Th--That's it," she said, raising her fists and shaking them slightly in anticipation. As she did so, a smile started to form. "You're doing good!"

She was so sure of herself.

Turns out, Lovis didn't entirely appreciate her efforts. As a result, Ruby was flung away from what remained of her android friend by her metallic punch. The punch was strong enough to send her crashing through the bare blockade of NCR soldiers. Before she could fly any further, she landed right on top of one of the unlucky few. Looking down to see, the Huntress-in-Training realized where she was, and gasped lightly.

"I--I'm sorry!" Ruby shouted in worry, getting up quickly, "And please, I said--" -- then turned towards the rest of the guards -- "--get back! You don't know what she's going through!"

As she said so, Lovis had created a lightning barrier around her, which Ruby had never seen before. Was she always able to do that? She didn't know, nor care, for she had to stop the madness, somehow. It didn't even matter if Penny ordered Horobi to handle her and the soldiers; she had to get her back, somehow.

At least now, she knew Penny was still in there, somewhere within the deep confines of the living, destructive husk's memory banks. But she didn't want to lose her.

"Penny, p--please..!" Ruby bargained, then was interrupted by her own distress, leaving her standing in place, heavily breathing. However, she eventually mustered enough strength to shout, "This isn't going to make people happy!"

While she attempted to bargain with her former friend, her ears briefly caught wind of Jin's true plans. Little Red, Little Red, how the revelation came as a shock. Her eyes widened, as they slowly turned towards the two robots, the rest of her body following suit.

"...What?" was all that escaped her doubtful mouth before she grabbed ahold of Crescent Rose. However, as she unholstered it from her back and transformed it into its scythe form, it was too late to act; Jin and Horobi had started to fight each other; with their respective animals -- a falcon and a scorpion -- out in the open, all the team leader could really do was to watch.

Yet, she wasn't just going to stand around and watch.

Promptly, she turned towards Lovis and walked towards her.

"I promised I'd be your friend, and then I promised not to tell anyone!" Ruby shouted, inching closer as her voice quivered under the pressure. "I kept those promises!"

"Henshin."

The moment Ruby heard it, she knew things were about to escalate. As the two robots began to transform into their Rider forms, she spun on her heel and saw the process in action. Immediately, from what she could tell, Jin and Horobi had become advanced beyond their normal forms and, thus, more powerful than they ever had been. The two would soon clash with their respective arsenals at their disposal, possibly destroying the entire settlement in the chaos.

And then it clicked: It would mean the death of people she had pledged to protect.

"So please, will you stop this before anybody gets hurt?!"

Suddenly, an explosion between Jin and the NCR settlement rocked the ground beneath her feet. The girl gasped, dropping to the ground and letting go of her weapon as the tears continued to drop from her eyes. Suddenly, thoughts of people dying and her attempts to save those dying people started to enter her mind as she struggled to keep her mentality afloat.

And then, her eyes suddenly brightened with a white, almost silvery glow that lasted for a split second. She yelped, backing away on the ground as she eventually got up. Had her thoughts done something? Surely, Ozpin had told her that she had Silver Eyes, but never before had she witnessed the reason why.

Unfortunately, it was the least of her worries; she now had to buy time for the NCR's inhabitants to evacuate.

"GET EVERYONE OUT OF HERE, NOW!" Ruby screamed at Richard, pointing towards the exit, "THIS AREA ISN'T SAFE ANYMORE!"

Just when the tearful Ruby was done warning Richard, she heard the gunfire continue, potentially endangering the settlement in the process. She turned around and saw the fighting going on, and immediately, she knew what had to be done. So then, she sprinted towards Horobi and launched herself towards him using Crescent Rose, aiming to tackle him and hopefully get the line of fire away from the civilians.

"NO!"

CapRock CapRock
(GM, Richard, NCR Soldiers), Thepotatogod Thepotatogod (Lovis, Horobi, Jin), PolikShadowbliss PolikShadowbliss (Violet)
Yang Xiao Long
Yang Xiao Long

Laurelia, Neon Haven
#FAC51C = Speech

As Yang focused on the arrogant fighter, there was something else going on, unbeknownst to her; the blue ahoge thing from earlier entered a quarrel with the announcer and won. To hear the girl's voice instead of the caster's from earlier was rather...off-putting, but V1K1NG was still one of the most of her worries. There was, however, another piece of information on him that the new caster gave out that apparently, he still has a few more steps to go to be "#1".

'Second strongest?' Yang thought, 'Well, I'm sure he's fought plenty of people stronger than...that guy, or whatever he was. Regardless, from what I've seen of him, he's '

Just then, V1K1NG announced his demand. Immediately, she took issue; no way would she ever let an undeserving person kiss her, let alone force her to kiss their grimy boots.

200-gif.737253

No way.

As she pondered frustratingly over the demand, eventually she realized something terrible.

- - - - -

V1K1NG's gauntlets glow. Weapons stop before they could reach him. If they glow, things stop. If they glow, things just...stop. I'm a fighter who relies on getting close and punching the clock out of people before they can even lay hands.

What's the common theme? Ember Celica is metal, and Johnny's axe had a metallic head, so the gauntlets could be related to...polarity... Okay, let me get this straight: Pyrrha has polarity. V1K1NG could have something like polarity, too, but only question is...

What if it's not polarity? I mean, sure, both Johnny and I have metal on our weapons, but what if how the gauntlets work aren't related to that?

Thinking back to before. Johnny tried to attack V1K1NG. He retaliated by stopping the weapon using his gauntlets. Here's the most important part: he wasn't aiming for the head; he went for the hilt. So then, it's not something related to polarity, but rather stopping things right in their track. And I rely on physically connecting my hits wherever I go.

That...might be a problem? I mean, I've outpaced people whenever I fought them, and beat them as a result. Only time it did not happen was when that pink-haired girl showed up, and I couldn't even do anything...until, my mother--

...until Raven...

Okay, I couldn't do anything about her until that bitch showed up, alright?! And the fact that she showed up meant that I was too weak, and that was her way of saying that this was how I should've turned out! Thing is, I can't let that happen again, but this time with a cherry on the top to rub salt in my wounds! I have to beat V1K1NG! I have to show everyone for how he really is! And I'm not even doing this for the wretch who left me!

I have to show them who's BOSS!

- - - - -

Yang had started hyperventilating through her clenched teeth, pupils red, the moment her own mother had popped up in her thoughts. Barely able to keep her temper, it occurred at a rather inopportune time that Shirauni had suddenly announced accurately that Yang came from Beacon Academy.

Beacon, where she had met Weiss, Blake, and Team JNPR.

"...WHAT?!" As she snapped towards the blue-haired girl, her hair burst with flames. At the same time, however, she started to see that she had, again, let herself get angry in not too big of a timespan, like before.

'Has it been a few hours since I got angry, already..?' Yang pondered unto herself, as she started to take deep breaths. 'I mean, both times it happened, it was right in front of an audience. Surely, since this is a fighting city, there's gonna be people who will be watching.'

Finally, the time for her own demand came.

"If I win, I will strip that V1K1NG punk down to who he really is."

CapRock CapRock (GM, V1K1NG, Shirauni), P PopcornPie (Mao Mao)
Details

ruby-icon.png
Ruby Rose
Status

Fine.
Expectations subverted

Inventory
Cresent Rose
Scroll

weiss-icon.png
Weiss Schnee
Status

Though chances of abandonment is low, I'm still uncomfortable with the--
Inventory
Myrtenater
Scroll

blake-icon.png
Blake Belladonna
Status

Marc doesn't need to hear all this; he's a highly trained professional.
Inventory
Gambol Shroud
Scroll

yang-icon.png
Yang Xiao Long
Status

Fine.
Hey, Vsauce! Yang here.

Inventory
Ember Celica
Scroll

Attachments

• 200.gif
    200.gif
    2.4 MB · Views: 95
Last edited:
97E1C8D0-FD02-43D5-9C4F-A89AF28E0008.png
The Legion
Neon Haven - Intro 2

In a room of a multi-story building, the room in the second floor, a strange figure slowly woke up, and began getting up from the ground. But.... then the person began looking around him, showing signs of confusion. The person quietly said to himself “......no.... this can’t be true.....” as he came to a sudden realization that he was not only in a new and unfamiliar room, but his three friends were not also there with him. But this was not a time to grief for them, for he had to find out where he was and where to go. He then went to the broken corner of the rundown room, before seeing the entire city, which was filled with many broken building and overgrowth all around him, but he has noticed a tall tower in the distance that seemed to stand out even when far away. But looking below he noticed a group of people that, while wearing clothing that seemed normal, still looked ragged. He noticed the weapons they wield were even stranger, for they held swords, guns, and even one had a bow. His killer instincts told him to kill them, but he quickly disregarded it and knew he needed to go somewhere. And he believed that the tower would help him, so he waited for the group of armed people to leave, and after a couple of minutes of silence, he jumped down from the small hole in the corner and landed on the ground, landing on his feet with no signs of damage. It was time to go quickly, as he began to run into a nearby alleyway, his main purpose is going to the tower he had seen far-away. While there may be some ‘distractions’ in his path, nothing would stop him. He spent the next couple of minutes hiding in nearby alleyways, moving in the direction of the tower, making sure he does not lose track of it. Wiping some blood of his knife from the last ‘person’ who wanted to rob him for his gear, he was now much closer but it was still far away.

(Open for interaction)

Last edited:
Giffany-Torikago
Shujinko might as well have been kicking an electrified ragdoll. Though Giffany remained "napping", her body continued to administer shocks as a defense mechanism.

Topless Topless
Mao Mao-Laurelia
The revered sheriff watched Yang's facial expressions with his ears drooping. The way her forehead wrinkled and her eyelids tensed and relaxed showed concern and anger, two of the worst emotions to have before a big battle. Concern led to insecurity, and anger led to a loss of concentration. Was this an enemy type that Yang had faced before? Was it common where she came from? Even his own archnemesis, Orangusnake, never displayed the ability to just stop an attack.

Suddenly, Yang turned primal, her pupils red and her teeth bared. As she snapped at the bluette with terrific volume, Mao Mao's fur bristled all over, with his ears falling flat against his head. "What could she possibly have thought of? Her own archnemesis? Or maybe her-Oooh..." His eyes widened, and he nodded in understanding, with his lips pursed in a knowing frown. "Nice to know that we even share family-related issues."

He approved her demand, too, with a big thumbs up.

marc122 marc122 CapRock CapRock

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>You're getting bored. You decided to jump and deliver a dive kick to end it all.

"KNOCKOUT!"

A soon as the match ended, Giffany tumbled back into the stage selection screen. It was then that she finally perked up, her eyelids fluttering open. "Wow, you're really good...How did you survive my devastating attack?"

Topless Topless

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Honestly, it's just all my instincts. I dI'd have second thoughts though, but that don't matter. So, another round? Or you wanna call it quits?"

-The Fellowship-

"Volkhov"=Shujinko Kanou
"Sriracha"=Taro Saito
"Acme"=Genpachi Go

"Lacquer"=Ragna Rockwell
"Tomorrow"=Yuri Yakumo
>"Alright."

>You continue to play the game for the rest of the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back