• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

why aren't you interested;

• lack of mutual interests !!

Votes: 18 81.8%
  • i don't play a character you want !!

Votes: 4 18.2%
  • high expectations / too many rules !!

Votes: 2 9.1%
  • not enough information !!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • you don't play a character i want !!

Votes: 2 9.1%

• Total voters

khorvidae

"Sumo, attack!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
1000008092.jpg

𝐓𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒
1000007212.png
𝐈. INTRO ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀៸៸⠀ 𝐈𝐈. LENGTH⠀ ៸៸ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀𝐈𝐈𝐈. SHIPS
𝐈𝐕. AGE + TRIGGERS ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ 𝐕. FANDOMS & MUSES

1000007212.png

₍ ⠀𝐈 ⠀₎⠀⠀⠀⠀hello! i'm khorvidae/khor! i'm 19, and use she/her
pronouns.⠀ i've been ⠀roleplaying ⠀ for eight to ⠀nine years at
this point, ⠀and am looking to delve⠀right back into the wordy
world of⠀collaborative⠀⠀writing once⠀ more!⠀i'm an⠀artist.⠀i
absolutely love ⠀doodling my ocs,⠀⠀and i have⠀drawn the ocs
of former partners. ⠀i'd like to say⠀ i'm pretty friendly, ⠀so ooc
chatter is almost⠀ a must for me,⠀since open⠀communication
is quite important⠀ not only for⠀ the plot,⠀but for us. i'd like to
become friends,⠀ofc that is not ⠀mandatory,⠀however ⠀it is a
hope!

₍ ⠀𝐈𝐈 ⠀₎⠀⠀⠀on average, ⠀i write⠀around⠀4-6+ paragraphs ⠀per
muse,⠀ which ends⠀up being ⠀600-1200+ words.⠀ that isn't to
say i'm not at all ⠀open to maybe a bit less ⠀should that speed
up the roleplay⠀a little bit.⠀i'd say my⠀absolute⠀minimum is 2
well written ⠀paragraphs per muse.⠀ my writing⠀is⠀relatively
descriptive⠀ and ⠀you're⠀free to⠀ask⠀ for⠀a writing⠀example
when⠀ messaging me.⠀ quality is ⠀important ⠀to me, ⠀so⠀the
usual grammar,⠀spelling,⠀punctuation "rules" still apply!⠀ofc, i
do ⠀not ⠀write ⠀in⠀ lowercase, ⠀it's⠀just⠀ a ⠀preference⠀⠀in
appearance for me.⠀⠀my writing⠀time takes ⠀maybe a couple
days, ⠀depending⠀on interest.⠀ it may take a⠀little longer or a
little⠀less if⠀i'm⠀ super ⠀engaged.⠀⠀i'd prefer ⠀at least ⠀one
response a week.⠀examples are encouraged,⠀so i can gauge
how well our⠀ styles work.⠀ i roleplay in pms and ⠀on discord
only. i may be willing to try threads,⠀however, it's very new for
me.⠀i have a ⠀preference for discord. ⠀do be clear if you have
a favorite between them!

₍⠀ 𝐈𝐈𝐈 ⠀₎⠀⠀⠀i do oc x canon roleplays exclusively. having role-
played a ⠀long time,⠀ i've experimented ⠀with various⠀ types
of roleplays and⠀ have concluded⠀ that⠀ oc x canon⠀ is most
comfortable for me.⠀ i⠀favor⠀double ups,⠀but if you⠀do not
wish to play an oc⠀ that is perfectly fine, ⠀however i ⠀will be a
little wary about it initially. ⠀also, ⠀please be invested in⠀ both
sides.⠀ i will be a thousand times⠀more interested⠀in your oc
so long as you're⠀super interested in mine.⠀i do not mind any
pairings,⠀but i do lean towards⠀fxf or mxfpairings generally.
trans characters are very welcome!

₍ ⠀𝐈𝐕 ⠀₎⠀⠀⠀18+ preferable!⠀ i'd like to write with people in my
age range. i understand the⠀frustration⠀of being a minor and
being weeded out of a roleplay⠀ simply ⠀because of your age,
but ⠀i ⠀would like⠀to approach⠀ darker⠀topics─i⠀think ⠀my
fandoms would make that a given.⠀ however, if age is the only
thing keeping you from dming me,⠀ reach out, we may be able
to work something out.⠀if you've got any⠀triggersor general
discomforts,⠀please communicate⠀ that to me. ⠀i would⠀like
to avoid discomfort⠀to the best⠀of my ability.⠀please keep in
mind⠀that⠀ my ocs also may⠀consist of⠀extremely⠀ sensitive
topics.

₍ ⠀𝐕 ⠀₎⠀⠀⠀FANDOMS! here comes the fun part! characters i
prefer ⠀to play against will be⠀ italicized, ⠀characters⠀i⠀ am
open to playing will be in bold. a mixture means i'm willing to
play them or play against them. please note that if i'm to play
a specific⠀character for you that you are able to play one⠀of
the ones⠀i've chosen as well.⠀ i am open to doing⠀roleplays
for separate fandoms! ⠀these are not the only fandoms i am
in,⠀but they are the only ones i'm open for roleplays for atm.
more will ⠀be added eventually.⠀ some of them⠀ may lack a
canon character ⠀to be played in return!⠀ so, if⠀there's⠀ a
character you'd like,⠀ please also be clear about which canon
you'd be⠀ able to play from a ⠀fandom i do have a ⠀canon in
mind for!⠀i'm craving a detroit: become human roleplay rn!

AJIN: DEMI HUMAN⠀
✦✦
yū tosaki, kōji tanaka, kei nagai, kō nakano, kaito,
izumi shimomura

ASSASSIN'S CREED: (II/BROTHERHOOD/REVELATIONS/III/
ROGUE, UNITY, SYNDICATE)⠀
✦✦✦
arno, conner, edward, evie, ezio, jacob, shay

DETROIT: BECOME HUMAN⠀
✦✦✦✦✦
connor, kara, markus, hank, luther,
simon, josh, north, gavin

DEVIL MAY CRY: (III/IV/V)⠀
✦✦✦✦
dante, virgil, v, nero, trish, lady

DRAGON AGE: (ORIGINS/II/INQUISITION)⠀
✦✦
alistair, anders, blackwall, carver, cassandra,
fenris, dorian, garrett (m!hawke), iron
bull, isabela, josephine, leliana, marian

(f!hawke), morrigan, solas, varric, zevran

FINAL FANTASY VII: REMAKE⠀
✦✦✦
aerith, cloud, tifa, jessie, reno, rude,
biggs

FINAL.FANTASY XII⠀₍ ✦✦✦
ashe, basch, balthier, fran, vayne, vossler

FINAL FANTASY XV⠀
✦✦✦
ardyn, gladiolus, ignis, noctis, prompto, ravus

FINAL FANTASY XVI⠀

clive rosfield, jill warrick

GENSHIN IMPACT⠀

albedo, alhaitham, ayato, beidou, diluc, dainsleif
candace, eula, itto, kaeya, kaveh, navia, neuvillette,
tartaglia, xiao, yae miko, jean, raiden, shenhe,
gorou, ningguang, thoma, venti, wanderer

(scara), yae miko, yelan, zhongli

METAL GEAR SOLID V/SNAKE EATER/RISING:
REVENGEANCE⠀
✦✦✦
kazuhira miller, revolver ocelot, venom snake,
naked snake, raiden, jetstream sam

PATHOLOGIC 2⠀
✦✦
andrey, artemy, daniil, lara, peter,
vlad the younger, yulia

RED VS BLUE⠀
✦✦
church, tucker, simmons, grif, washington,
carolina, tex, north dakota, south dakota,
florida (flowers), york, ct,
wyoming

RESIDENT EVIL: (2/3/4/6)⠀✦✦✦
leon kennedy, ada wong, carlos oliveira, jill
valentine, luis serra, helena harper, jake muller
piers nivans

RWBY⠀
✦✦✦
jaune arc, lie ren, sun wukong, neptune
vasilias, mercury black, james ironwood,
ozpin, hazel rainart, qrow brawnwen, roman
torchwick, weiss schnee, blake belladonna,
yang xiao long, raven brawnwen, cinder
fall, neopolitan, winter schnee, glynda

goodwitch

if you're at all interested,⠀dm me and introduce yourself,
what you're⠀ looking for, ⠀ and additional ⠀questions or
concerns⠀⠀ i ⠀won't ⠀⠀ reply ⠀⠀to ⠀⠀dry ⠀⠀messages!

please ⠀ do ⠀⠀not ⠀comment ⠀ on⠀⠀ this ⠀ thread

oc x canon⠀ ៸៸ ⠀resident evil 4 ⠀៸៸⠀ long response
She hummed a subtle admission, hues of emerald not abandoning the cedar and almond garment. A cocked head and another step toward the bench of items, she took a quick glance at Leon and his cradled medical supplies; eyeing those cold, strong arms with mixed attentiveness. Danielle reached for him, a visibly hesitant hand extended with splayed fingers to gently probe for cold, a tautness hidden by his visage, but not his body. A tenseness in his muscles insinuated something more and she'd barely touched him before she was staring at the merchant with a somber expression. She would be forced to give in─to accept Leon's help─but it wouldn't be without recompense. A hand at her side pawed eagerly for her coin bag and what came out was somewhat abundant. With her carefully balancing the item between her hands, she was able to reason out just enough change for the jacket, and she couldn't be bothered for exacts. Whatever amount she'd been so generous to hand over was sufficient enough for the merchant.

⠀Danielle hugged the garment close once it was in her grasp, notes of dust and rain kissed the coat with care, fervent but soft. The fabric appeared new with minimal discoloration or creasing along the elbows and shoulders. Wool framing the shearling interior was lightly dusted in gray as though it had been left out for time before, though. Not ruined, but certainly dirty. It seemed to recede approaching the sleeves, however. Still, she gave the jacket a shake, a slight amount of dirt slipping through the pills of finely woven wool and plummeting to the still earth below. As she held it out, she noticed how well it would fit him. Content balmed a restlessness gnawing at her core. A polite smirk stretched her features once more and she folded the jacket in thirds, draping it over her arm. Her other hand grabbed the canister of first aid spray and she gave an appreciative nod to Leon, subsequently bending to his want to help her.

⠀Danielle caught desperation in his eyes. Damn it. There was something winsome about it; heart melting. His concern was sweet─sweeter than he knew. She nearly refused it just to see how much he truly wanted it. It was possible he was only concerned because she was slowing them down. She'd already caved, so she hadn't the slightest clue when her chest throbbed when catching his gaze again, but it did. It skipped a beat or tried to leap out of her chest! God, she didn't know, but played it off with a slight nod and a playful recline, shifting her weight to one foot and gesturing subtly towards the town hall.

⠀“Alright, let's get inside so you and Ashley can warm up.” The can of first aid spray exchanged hands and she set for the door, her free hand perched on her side in case intruders squatted within.

⠀The door squeaked open, a shrill cry against the silent hall, and from below a thick fog lapped the ground like waves of snakes coiled in mounds of thick knots, swept aside as the natural, cool current of the outside snuck between their bodies. A series of candles flickered as the air threatened to snuff them out. Not a whisper to be uttered, nor a being to be found. Relief left rain soaked lips, and she pressed further once she'd surveyed the room. She huffed, or scoffed, seeing the mantle piece directly diagonal from the door, but there wasn't a fireplace in sight. Instead she abandoned her items upon the table for the mantle. Candles will have to suffice, she thought. A trip or two left the ledge empty; devoid of light and warmth to illuminate the disturbingly familiar painting. Her nerves begged her to close the mantle doors, to leave the menacing glare impeded to relieve tension that its eyes seemed to evoke an increasing amount of. On her third trip to that area of the hall, she smacked the doors shut, retrieving a chair of optimal height. Ashley turned one of the stools upright, hands hovering over the heap of melted wax and flame once she'd sat.

⠀“Okay.” Shaken and afraid, the woman's anticipation was catching up to her suddenly, simultaneously whisking her breath away. Danielle detached the belted medpack wrapped around her middle and placed it on the table. It was full. She'd been cautious the first time, that's why. Skimping out on her own well being with an assumption that Ashley would need it more, yet, she was the one still injured. Finally, came the moment of truth─where she would be faced with the mess of her making and disregard. Her gloves were set aside, pulled off, before she drew up her pleated pant leg to her thigh where she made quick work of the buckles keeping the boot high and tight. A zipper along the side made it easier to slip off, removing directly instead of dragging and potentially snagging the fabric along the already sensitive and loose thread. Then she unpinned the bandage, slowly unwrapping it, and with every circular motion, she felt the thread pull through her parting skin. Her core tightened as a cry buried itself there. Once it became too much, she withdrew her hands.

⠀“Fuck. Leon─” Crimson hair swung to and fro, eyes darting about. She was almost grateful the place was a mess. Her arm flew back to grab a stool, and she dragged another closer by hooking the legs. The first supported her injured foot so that she could anchor her inconsistently wavering center of gravity on anything but the wound and the other; for Leon.

⠀“Can you unwrap the bandages, i've just gotta disinfect and reknot it, but putting all that weight on it─This is the hardest part.” A mile a minute, her mind raced through a million explanations; a refusal to defer to excuses. Embarrassment pinked her cheeks, and tears stung her eyes, her rapid blinking being proof of that fact. She could feel eyes all over her and it bugged her that she could only guess the thoughts behind them. There was an irritability tugging at her breathless words. She tried to muster a smile.

oc x canon⠀ ៸៸ ⠀dragon age: inquisition⠀ ៸៸⠀ short response
“I suppose I should.” Her tone fell soft, a gentle hum between their resounding bodies and steady steps meshing with the bombinating atmosphere. Her head turned away, averted and distant; evoking grief and an implausible future. Every spark of hope, immediately extinguished by their future. Would their future be dictated by mounds of scrawled on papyrus and yearning hearts? Would fate have them like this until the end of time─or would they eventually give it all up? Times like these─entrapped in his large hands and soft voice, enchanted and warm─they renewed her aching heart. Just when she thought she could flee or mask it all with angst and brooding, he summoned it all back with a small smile, a consideration, anything.

It would be unfair to expect him to wait forever. They had lives, and there were women far less busy and far more pretty than she was. Yet, Sin'Claude grasped onto him because he was everything to her. He defined events─literal history─things that changed the world. Parts of her life were made easier to reflect on only because Cullen had been there to soften the devastating blow of it all. She was amazed he was able to spare the feelings for a mage, let alone an elf; and the pyramid of other characteristics that people would disregard her for. There was a tenderness beneath it all. Their lovesick cues just subtle enough to leave the other ruminating for ages, but never enough to confirm the clear throb gnawing at them.

“Is it wrong to not want it all to end?” Her voice is soft with fear from judgment that hadn't yet been imparted. “The world devouring conflict, the Breach; yes, but this─” Her hand squeezed his, lifting slightly to negate any subtly of the subject in question. His actions would suggest he still felt something for her, but her mind lent itself well to excuses and justifications. Perhaps she'd simply pressured him into partaking in her girlish fantasies, but, were that the case, why? He didn't understand the severity of her attachment but the letters she'd kept would serve as admonishment. Sin'Claude couldn't hazard a guess as to how she'd react if he was displeased, but the need to rid herself of feelings, were they not reciprocal, superseded the possible conclusion of it all. Until now, anyway. Suddenly, her mind was rapt with visions of his disapproval and irritation; those daunting tight knit brows and hard scowl that had served to protect her thus far.

“It is selfish.” Sin'Claude answered her own question. Her grip loosened on his hand, amber eyes remained glued to the dirt path men had walked up and down a million times. The embers lining the midnight streaks of hair wilted beneath the light, swaying subtly with her slow walk and the wind attacking from behind. It was difficult to discern whether the pink hues on her cheeks were from the cold or looking at him, but, regardless, they existed in pink patches over her face. What she said about Cullen freezing was much more of a projection than the truth. She just wanted to get inside.

Last edited:
bump!
₍ not looking for anything below a ✦✦✦ unless it's
in reciprocity for one of my higher desired ones! ₎

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back