• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Pairs? Anyone? 1 x 1 rp with me?

LullDayBreak13

CuriousOne
First. Before deciding to rp with me, please don't leave me hanging. I think I''v said it like more than ten times already. If you can't reply because of maybe exams, homework or work or maybe something like that please do pm me.

Second. I prefer rping the female. And I can post about 1 -2 paragraphs, well depending on how you reply.

Third. About rping, either the pm or the thread is fine with me.

Fourth. When I pm you about me replying you, please do not ignore me. Its just plain rude, I mean come on?

Fifth. I don't eat or hurt anyone, be nice to me, and I'll be nice to you. That's all there is to it.

And lastly. I prefer doing romance rps.

Pairs:

Bold = I want to play it

[P] = Pending

[T] = Taken

Prince x Maid

Prince x Witch [P]

High school Boy x College Girl [T]

Teacher x Student

Photographer x Model

Step-brother x Sister [T]

Popular student x Otaku

Model x Newbie Model [P]

Singer x President of some big Company

Angel x Demon

Vampire x Human

College Student
x College Student

High school student x Tutor

College Guy x Widow [P]

Wanted Prisoner x Princess

Wanted Prisoner
x Prince

Elf x Human

Single Dad (w/ child) x Teacher

Last edited by a moderator:
Interested in Prince x Witch (although I would prefer being a knight or a peasant rather than a prince). I would be glad to hear from you.

Wil

Users who are viewing this thread

Back