Out Of Character

Can I play a lazy bloodsucker?

Pwwwease?

Last edited by a moderator:
I just submitted my character, Humbert, the werewolf.  I couldn't really find a picture matching how I imagined him, but I feel like I gave a pretty good description, if that's okay.

I could draw one, myself, though, when I get a chance. 

I just submitted my character, Humbert, the werewolf.  I couldn't really find a picture matching how I imagined him, but I feel like I gave a pretty good description, if that's okay.

I could draw one, myself, though, when I get a chance. 

Yeah it's good! I do prefer pictures but your description was very detailed so all is good! 

Is he in the house already? Or is he moving in?

Can I play a lazy bloodsucker?

Pwwwease?

I am so happy you picked to play one! I saw your name and was hoping! Because if you didn't I was going to! xD

awesome, I'll get my character up after school

Sounds good!

That much I wasn't sure of.  What do you think, boss?  Should Humbert be there already as part of the household, or would you like a new arrival?

That much I wasn't sure of.  What do you think, boss?  Should Humbert be there already as part of the household, or would you like a new arrival?

Hm, I wouldn't mind at least one person being a new arrival that way I can introduce what the house looks like a little and place the setting a bit better.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back