Out-of-Character Chat

Like ohmygod! Ref, this is the summary for a crack fanfiction I read.

DGM Airlines by Takanami

Need to get to your connecting flight ASAP? Tired and frustrated of sleeping in airport terminals while your flight is delayed and/or cancelled? Ever worry about terrorists taking over? Never fear, DGM Air is here (if you don't mind a pilot who drinks on the job, a flight attendant who threatens to kill annoying children, some odd passengers and a little turbulence). 
Celtic, I just keep getting pissed with Medusa and Chrona like ohmygod! I love Chrona and want to slap her for doing this!

The music for Soul Eater is great though.

Welp. My wifi is about to cut out on my laptop so, g'night ya'll!

^.^

I just realized how sexy N actually was. He's my favourite Pokémon 'Villain' (he's more of an anti-hero though) :3.

Steven is pretty awesome too, but I prefer Cynthia :3.

N's probably my favourite character though, just because how developed he was.

Alright, Cynthia is cool, being the first (I believe?) female Champion. Also, pretty awesome battle music, along with a kick-ass team. Though, in my opinion, Steven is a little cooler. He has a neat design (not overly exaggerated, and pretty clean and well kept), helps you quite a bit throughout your journey, and has GOD DAMN STEEL-TYPE POKEMON WHICH ARE FREAKING AMAZING FOR THE MOST EVER OF EVERS! But both hold a shared space in my heart. XwX

And N was super well developed.

I think Steven looses out because he uses just steel/fossil pokemon. His team was a little too easy to counter for me, you just needed a fire type, water type and a fighting type for Cradily. Cynthia is a little more balanced, you'll need a full team of six to properly beat her, plus Garchomp is the spawn of Arceus.

Speaking of Steven, have you seen Mega Raquaza O.o . My favourite legendary has just become even better.

Emerald was my first Pokemon game, so Rayquaza always males me go L(0o0)/

And I don't care if he was easy to beat. I love steel-type Pokemon. <3

Steel type pokemon are pretty cool, I can just imagine his team now, omg.

Mega Metagross

Aegislash

Armaldo

Cradily

Scizor

Skarmory

That would be a sweet team to fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back