Out-of-Character Chat

Oh I'm dead serious. I would really send you out on your ass if you got tired of us ^.^

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SO SWEET! I like Kirito was the hero for like.....5 seconds x3

Seriously, I liked that, how it was Sinon who finished it.

Yeah, but I'm seriously like drunk right now and I only had a half case, its really cold here night but it was like 20 degrees here day.

Episode 14 isn't the last one. If I remember correctly, the next one is called Debriefing? I think that's what it was called.

I'm interested! I wanna see how Sinon reacts to meeting Yui and the others! lol

Chill. We're not talking about the actual plot. We're talking about what we WANT to happen in the future.

Okay, now I really want to catch up because I wants to geek out with you guys. That is my third favorite anime right now. (Just lost second to Fairy Tail :P )

Dear GOD I have so many favorite animes x3

Though Inuyasha, Fairy Tail, SAO, and Guilty Crown are right up there....Along with Munto! And Kaichou wa Maid-sama! And Naruto! Oh! And Bleach!

I really need to get back into watching anime... I'll have to browse the anime available at the public library and see if anything looks interesting. (Must...finish...Tsubasa...)

Well, I've only been watching anime for a year, so I got sort of a late start. But my favorites from what I've seen are as follows: Soul Eater, Fairy Tail, Fullmetal Alchemist, Cowboy Bebop, and possibly the first season of A Certain Magical Index. After that it became too much of a harem anime that it didn't matter how awesome the initial plot was.

Oh my god! Tsubasa, Card Captor Sakura, Soul Eater, FMA, and FMA B! ALL GOOD ONES! >.< 
OH AND D-GRAY MAN IS MY LOVE! JUST OHGOSH! <3

Fullmetal Alchemist was the first anime I completed fully, followed up by Black Butler, and then Fairy Tail. I got half-way into Hellsing, but stopped shortly after.

Inuyasha was my first anime <3

It's what got me INTO anime lol

And then it expanded from there, mainly because Kagome makes for such a good crossover character x3

Yeah, I really need to watch Inuyasha. It looks awesome. And D-Gray Man would be next on the list. Bleach would be filler for in between those... *mathematical muttering ensues*

FMA is what I started with as well. But the second one I watched was Soul Eater. After the first three episodes I was so weirded out that I was about to give up on anime, but now it's my number one favorite anime. If I ever hear anybody diss Soul Eater, I'll… um… I'll take their soul.

Man I need to FINISH Soul Eater x3

I didn't watch it for a whole two-three weeks cause I got pissed off at it x3 
I'm on episode 40 lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back