Out-of-Character Chat

You are right lol. They are in the EAST WING. Wolves can't open doors and sneak past maids...so Amaterasu may not enter

Archdemon said:
I thought she said east wing in her post...... It may be private for humans but not for a wolf!
Except I don't think the staff will like seeing a wild wolf in there house

Nekoni said:
I'm not sure if the staff can do anything to stop her xD
They can call the police

Call in pest control

Shoot they even be mages them selfs... Maybe one of then is the light dragon slayer

Unyielding said:
They can call the police
Call in pest control

Shoot they even be mages them selfs... Maybe one of then is the light dragon slayer
If any of them get there in time, poor Ammy is going to get one hell of a surprise party...

@Unyielding

<3! You are the first person to wonder about the Light Dragon-Slayer! :five:

@Nekoni

I have to read your bio again...the post I just read makes me think Dakora is insane O.o

@Kinesthetics Oh, yeah. I thought you were talking about her fear of ghosts xP She takes the relations she has as very fleeting and minor, so Dakora would most likely risk killing off random guild members if it meant taking out anyone with relations to Kandonssi.

@Col

A-mazing. Okay; if you can do that, then you can post anywhere in this RP. You don't have to be a player then if it's causing trouble :five:

@Archdemon

Sorry... pulse does not dispel magic. I never really explain Pulse so let me do it now

It absorbs the magic traces and energy it release. You know like the left over magic when a spell wears off. For example. If Kono burned something with his magic, traces of magic you would use to track that it was Kono magic is what pulse can absorb.

The reason the cloud is dissipating is because of Rei ability to break down magic that is around her.

Drake doesn't realize that two women are naked or that they're even there so this is going to be a nice surprise for him... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back