Out-of-Character Chat

Lol my 'free period' where I sit and do nothing is almost over sadly

Farewell! Off to Physics I go!!!!!!

Archdemon said:
So what female character do you guys would think is a great romance partner for Drake and be honest too!!!
Kin and Infi do you guys have an idea? Unyielding

GOOD MORNING AMERICA... I The Unyielding am back from my 16 hour nap...

(what happens when u stay up for 21 hours

Archdemon said:
So what female character do you guys would think is a great romance partner for Drake and be honest too!!!
Anyone and no Kiake thing is never happening either

Archdemon said:
Kin and Infi do you guys have an idea?
DUDE i just remember

i was reading your issue about not having a voice... I underrstand you and unless i drink coffee i dont have a voice ethier... saidly i dont drink coffee

This is how i do my post. You have to become that character not live him in real life. You also have to create a Rule list for your character to react

her mine for Rei

1. If Tora is invole, Rei becomes the STRONGS ENITY in the Role Play and breaks even Mod law. She procceds to Tackle Tora and pets her and cuddles unless a character with a bond with Rei stops her. It is impossible for Tora to get away from Rei once Rei catches her. Rei will Inorge all obstacales by Runing through them... or destroying them from the ground until Tora is in her arms. This is Rei strongest form And not even death can stop her

(Kin I DEMAND YOU ADD THIS TO REI LIST OF POWERS... along with being a ninja)

2. Rei is very emotional and takes alot of things to the extreme, if she is hurt from a scratch to Having a building smack her in the face, She will cry and go berserk if left uncheck.

3. If Rei is made fun of, fails, or remembers her past, she will get depress.

4. If Rei wins at anything, she will treat herself as a god.

5. Pulse is the only person who can insta stop Rei extreme emotional state (by smacking her) Pulse is evil

6. Does not trust anyone she has not made a bond with, thus she thinks everyone has bad intentions to hurt her. (which was the case for the past 10 years)

7. If Rei sees someone is being attack or hurt (emotionally or physcially) she immediate goes to defend the person she sees as good, or helpless. (given the helpless person is not evil- deem by Rei) -note this is why Rei hugged you randomly despite rule 6. This is also the rule that i use to bypass Rei scared of the world mentality.

8. Rei is a kid, although she 15 she acts more like a 12-13 year old that is dope up on sugar. so any and all actions must be hype or super energetic

There is more but you get the picture. This is the most logical way to get you a voice for your character.

Also if anything. the dog acts as a voice when you stop having drake control it. If you ask me before post you should say What would my doggie say.

Remember you are Righting a story, Nobody knows what your thinking or your toons. As a mission for you. I order you to for your next 5 post write out clearly what Drake is thinking me he makes his actions... CLEARLY

If it is because of his past... i better see a good paragraph about that event. I wanna she his thought process...

and god damn it if you ask that love question again... i will make Rei Beat up your dog with a spoon.

Love is the most sarce thing in the world. you just dont ask for it.

@Verhiron It is clear that no one here is human. I have to sleep at the very least 16 hours a day xD I wouldn't be able to survive having to live on with little sleep like that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back