• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Osomatsu-San Roleplay Rq

H0nk_the_goth_clown

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Yo! I don’t know if most know this anime or not but it’s a favorite of mine and I’ve been looking to rp it!-
I mostly do my oc but I can try any of the cannon characters? Also I’m totally fine with other ocs and also ships! I mostly do romantic/ship rps like oc x cannon with me as oc but I'm fine with anything else! Or playing cannon sometimes So if your interested plz pm me so we can discuss rules and stuff! Also no werid stuff please! I'm semi-literature but I can try my best to maybe do literature! I'm sorta up for oc x cannon rn with me as oc at the moment If that's ok! But again I'm up for anything else too lmfao, I Ethier rp on here or discord. I will discuss rp rules and other stuff in dms! :0]

Attachments

• IMG_4626.gif
    IMG_4626.gif
    983.4 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back