OOC

Sorry to be a pain... (Trust me to be the first to not understand)

What would you like put in the 'Body' part of the CS?

It's probably really obvious, I'm just a little slow :P  

Ha, I was going to ask the same thing. And also 'The Nightmare' part... I don't think my brain is functioning properly.

Sorry to be a pain... (Trust me to be the first to not understand)

What would you like put in the 'Body' part of the CS?

It's probably really obvious, I'm just a little slow :P  

I knew i forgot something! xD

so, basically the three last points are extremely important to your character's demise and rebirth(?)

nightmare is what they saw with their dying breath.

it could be hazy and the characters won't be remembering most of it.

it may or may not refer to the "body" part

body is tge changes they'll notice during the course of the rp.

they could stay dormant for a long while but they'll be rearing their ugly head eventually.

usually in horrifying and grotesque ways.

Last edited by a moderator:
16 minutes ago, Vampunk said:

I knew i forgot something! xD

so, basically the three last points are extremely important to your character's demise and rebirth(?)

nightmare is what they saw with their dying breath.

it could be hazy and the characters won't be remembering most of it.

it may or may not refer to the "body" part

body is tge changes they'll notice during the course of the rp.

they could stay dormant for a long while but they'll be rearing their ugly head eventually.

usually in horrifying and grotesque ways.

Thanks

16 minutes ago, AI10100 said:

*High Fives back*

Hooray for being slow

Yay! :D :P  

I'm still unsure on what to put on the 'body' section though. Physical changes? 

Pretty much, yes.

Don't have to be apparent

Can be very subtle

Can be dormant and break out at any given time

Psychological impairments and maybe even wounds resulting from the accident can be described too.

Let's be honest here, after the nightmare and dying you're going to be at least a bit dazed

Pretty much, yes.

Don't have to be apparent

Can be very subtle

Can be dormant and break out at any given time

Psychological impairments and maybe even wounds resulting from the accident can be described too.

Let's be honest here, after the nightmare and dying you're going to be at least a bit dazed

Alright, got it. Will get my CS up in a while.

Splendid.

If you have any more questions regarding if certain aspects of your character would fit into the rp don't hesitate to ask right away

Splendid.

If you have any more questions regarding if certain aspects of your character would fit into the rp don't hesitate to ask right away

Well, I left it vague in my character so I wouldn't make mistakes but where exactly is the RP located? US?

My head is reeling, haha. So the idea here is to create a sort of "monster" brought back from the dead, yes? If this is the case, what exactly are the restrictions? There's just so many ways to go about this. Since this wasn't posted in fantasy interest checks, I assume it should be kept somewhat plausible as to just what our characters will become/changes they'll go through and heightened/ special abilities involved, if any.  I think it would be really cool if we all created unique atrocities outside the cookie cutter zombie mold, or the like. On the other hand, I might be WAAAY overthinking this. xD

My head is reeling, haha. So the idea here is to create a sort of "monster" brought back from the dead, yes? If this is the case, what exactly are the restrictions? There's just so many ways to go about this. Since this wasn't posted in fantasy interest checks, I assume it should be kept somewhat plausible as to just what our characters will become/changes they'll go through and heightened/ special abilities involved, if any.  I think it would be really cool if we all created unique atrocities outside the cookie cutter zombie mold, or the like. On the other hand, I might be WAAAY overthinking this. xD

Bingo.

the changes wouldn't start to manifest right away.

taking days, weeks, months, to finally surface.

i wanted to keep this rather realistic with gradual changes and such, starting slow and escalating.

every one of our characters shall have an own agenda as well.

trying to get back to their families? Even though they're ticking time bombs?

fall into despair?

succumb to their curses?

maybe revenge against those responsible?

Ha, I knew I was pretty wonky yesterday night. I just noticed that we had to post the CS in individual threads.

I knew I was too sleepy to think coherently.

#Hypeintensifies

@Shadow @Geozaki @Katerang @AI10100

You're all accepted!

@Cross_Rhodes

Looks good so far

@M Class

Still interested?

So, if everything goes smoothly we can start really soon, heck, maybe even today

Also, seeing that I'm the GM (don't worry won't go mad with power, I'm already mad regardless :P) I'll be kicking things off with my character waking up yours.

Isn't it great? You're all going to be waking up in the morgue in those claustrophobic cold drawers!

4 minutes ago, Vampunk said:

#Hypeintensifies

You're all accepted!

@Cross_Rhodes

Looks good so far

@M Class

Still interested?

So, if everything goes smoothly we can start really soon, heck, maybe even today

Also, seeing that I'm the GM (don't worry won't go mad with power, I'm already mad regardless :P) I'll be kicking things off with my character waking up yours.

Isn't it great? You're all going to be waking up in the morgue in those claustrophobic cold drawers!

YAYAYAYAYAY!

Yay!

#HypeIntensifiesEvenMore!

Also, Thanks for accepting me!

If you can't tell, I'm just a little bit excited...

Just a little bit though...

;)  

YAYAYAYAYAY!

Yay!

#HypeIntensifiesEvenMore!

Also, Thanks for accepting me!

If you can't tell, I'm just a little bit excited...

Just a little bit though...

;)  

That's the spirit.

The character interaction is the thing I'm most excited for actually

#Hypeintensifies

You're all accepted!

@Cross_Rhodes

Looks good so far

@M Class

Still interested?

Thanks for the accept.

Waking up in the morgue? Ha... ha...

My character would probably think he fell asleep in a weird place again before realizing he died.

Oh good. Drowning is a fantastic last thing to remember..... I'm sure that will work out well.... In fact dying in general is a good last thing to remember...

Well, the fate of undeath isn't really a nice one either.

Especially if being dead is the least of your worries...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back