OOC [Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP]

I would post now, but given that it's taken me five minutes to write this...I don't think I should. I'm not very coherent. Today has been bad. It was going alright until the gym...I dislike the treadmill now. Did you know if you fall on them, You can get Burns?

Anyway. I'll post in the morning. 6-8 hours. Good night

The message of the people perishing wasn't just a coincidence ;)

That and if I could actually write out a decent fight scene when ACTUAL PLAYERS come and fight 'im. 

Caits said:
I would post now, but given that it's taken me five minutes to write this...I don't think I should. I'm not very coherent. Today has been bad. It was going alright until the gym...I dislike the treadmill now. Did you know if you fall on them, You can get Burns?
Aw man...it's alright, take yer time to heal those burns :o . Good night :3 I'm headin' off to bed as well.

Caits said:
Alright, nini Caits ^^

take care

xD , Xavier has got quite a bit of strength. He's got a pair of katanas and a pair of Claymores, both of their sheathes are in an X formation on his back. However he switches the katanas and the Claymores out with each other during and when out of battle when he feels like they're dull. He may even use a Claymore on one and a Katana on the other if he needs to.

It looks like we're 'getting' closer to our very first dungeon run, hm hm hm???? And Xavier/Kirito, don't notice Adonis, he's a dweeb that should've stayed behind at the church. //At the end of the rp, we should try and meet in real life, it'll be funny since I guess Nexi and Adonis would've been created by someone that symbolises them, y'know?

Imagine if you can't resize his armour to fit you tho //rofls

Is2gI'lleitherlaughreallyhardorbelike...welldamn

Ratchet said:
It looks like we're 'getting' closer to our very first dungeon run, hm hm hm???? And Xavier/Kirito, don't notice Adonis, he's a dweeb that should've stayed behind at the church. //At the end of the rp, we should try and meet in real life, it'll be funny since I guess Nexi and Adonis would've been created by someone that symbolises them, y'know?

Lol, Xavier isn't gonna kill him
xD

Its just doubts, dungeon run, perhaps

After RP, when you meet real life, you mean RP wise real life? or REAL real life?

what

EDIT: I mean as in erry' one is in da hospital, those who survived thing, y'know end of Season 1/ Arc 1

Im so confused xD

you mean meet in the RP correct?

cause I thought at first you meant meet like in skype or somethin

Riven said:
Im so confused xD
you mean meet in the RP correct?

cause I thought at first you meant meet like in skype or somethin
Roleplay ofc, rofl xD . But that'll be like, ages away.

Would be amazin, COME TO AUSTRALIA.

[QUOTE="The One Eyed Bandit]Just pay for planes, accommodation and food and I'm there :P

[/QUOTE]
If only I can have the ability to make money out of oxygen

Ratchet said:
Would be amazin, COME TO AUSTRALIA.
If only I can have the ability to make money out of oxygen
Money out of oxygen, best magic trick ever

Australia is somewhere I want to go to in the future, London is my future home x3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back