OOC [Living In Aincrad: A SAO RP]

I suppose so, I would reply but I'm sorta half dead like Caits so I need to sleep soon. And as a cursor?

Wow this is strange, the day just started where I'm at xD and cursor, a cursor is a green icon over a player in SAO, if I'm not mistaken, AI's dont have them

Oh right, i thought you meant as a mouse cursor. [LOL SIM XTAL APPEARED IN ME HEAD]

And for Adonis, he actually isnt my character ;-;

Nope, he's an AI character that'll be sorta inactive until they reach the boss room [The boss is actual me character that I made a CS for] Adonis is stationed only for TOB and for the first floor.

Edit: Oh sure, add me ^_^ We got a small Rpn group chat in skype too~

Keeewl~ I'm interested~

just so you know, my skype username is OMEGA9350, currently in school so I cant add ye xD

you seem to be at home so hit me up a message

Last edited by a moderator:
Always inviting new peeps to the chat xD , yep. Anyways, gonna depart for bed, nini!

Ratchet said:
Always inviting new peeps to the chat xD , yep. Anyways, gonna depart for bed, nini!
Nini! x3 
Its too bad that we have different timezones, I sleep when you all post, being an American has its let downs

Some of the others live in America, I think. Plus I have classes going on [in one right now] so I dont post much, only outline stuff xD

xD well I have to leave to bed now, make sure ye post back mateys! Dont forget to add me on skype too Ratchet

(also, I post when I'm in class as well xD )

Now farewell friends! Nini!

Ah. That's okay, I understand.

I can't post for a bit. Both my phone and laptop are refusing to work properly (I'm waiting for an update on my phone to complete and its taking aaaaageeeees), so I snuck on my brothers laptop briefly

[QUOTE="Haruhi Suzumiya]Yeah, sorry... I kinda died.
Again. ;.;

[/QUOTE]
xD it is alright 
*sigh* makes me sad when after I post noone replies ;^;

I have real life issues at the moment, but I promise to try and be as active as possible. Honestly, right now, roleplaying is what's keeping me sane lol

Oh no no no no, if you're busy I understand, I was just hoping you weren't sitting on the floor thinking, "What should I do..." xP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back