• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Other One Stop Voice-Acting Shop~!

I don't have anything in mind right now, but this is defintely a unique service and I would love to know why you are doing it. Though I am really just posting to ask if t's ok if I bookmark this in case I find some use for those services later :)

And since you asked pl0x

I don't have anything in mind right now, but this is defintely a unique service and I would love to know why you are doing it. Though I am really just posting to ask if t's ok if I bookmark this in case I find some use for those services later :)

And since you asked pl0x

I'm doing this because I'm new to voice acting and want to act on my passion! :).
I know if I drag my feet and never attempt to "put myself out there" this passion/hobby will die and I'll end up worse because of it.

And yes, it is just fine to bookmark this for later! :^).
Thank you!

I’m not here to request anything from you, but I respect your dedication to your passion and I wanted to let you know that.

Gemsareagirlsbestfriend Gemsareagirlsbestfriend I'm doing this so I can act out on my passion/hobby, as it will die out like a sputtering flame if I douse it with the cold waters of inactivity~!
No, but seriously, I really want a chance to voice act and I can perhaps fill a need for some of the folks on this website! :^). Thank you for responding & bumping my thread :)!

(In a really serious, ominous voice, like in a movie trailer)
"My name is Cow,
and wen it's nite,
or wen the moon
is shiyning brite,
and all the men
haf gon to bed -
i stay up late.
i lik the bred."

SniperBus SniperBus Since I don't think anyone else has requested, I would love to request that you plleeasseee read this meme I really like (I included a picture for context of this meme):

d9e.png

On another note, your voice is perfect for voice acting. I think you'd be great at audio book readings if you're interested in that.

I don't have a request but damn, I could listen to your voice all day. SniperBus SniperBus

WAIT! I would love a dramatic reading of a song. Doesn't matter what song, I can leave that up to you for some fun. But popular pop songs tend to be the funniest. A quick search of Ira David Wood doing this is a pretty good example. PLEASE these bring me so much happiness XD SniperBus SniperBus

Zelda Zelda This is a link to soundcloud with your recordings, because I cannot embed these files to rpn! :( Also, it is recordings rather than a recording because I did the top one in the tone you suggested then the full meme (with context!) afterwards. Just so you know, the short one was read with the tone you requested, while the long one was in basically the same voice, but I used a different one for the poem at the end. Also, sorry I'm responding so late~! I got to this as soon as I checked the thread.

Gemsareagirlsbestfriend Gemsareagirlsbestfriend I got into this a few months ago! It's been a pretty fun experience so far :^).
Amazing! Oh my gosh, I love it! Thanks so much! :D

This is a pretty unique idea for a shop. I like it. < 3

SniperBus SniperBus

Could you do a dramatic reading of this? In the most deathly serious voice possible, like you're reading lines from a Shakespearean tragedy.
tumblr_msvi1eCHVr1r5d9wso1_500.png

Pls. I need it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back