• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

On the hunt again! Please?

I could do the Bodyguard thing if you are interested. I am fine with most of those pairings though.

Totally still interested :D I only have 1 plot at the moment that deals with a bodyguard type (which is a princess and her knight), but Im open to brainstorming other ideas!

I started a roleplay called The Tough Guy. Maybe like you find me and then you hire me on as a bodyguard? Would that be a good idea?

I like modern :) lol I am also good with Shy and outgoing. I just wanted to give you an idea. :)

Also I am about to get off here soon. I will be back on today in about 6 or so hours will that be ok? :/

Alrighty just message me your idea :) I will be back on as soon as I can. When I come back on I will give you my ideas, and we can brainstorm. I am really looking forward to this. :D

The human x fallen angel thing sounds wonderful -- That, or the forbidden love.

Both are all time favorites for me. ^.^

I'm on tapatalk right now so if you have a plot in mind shoot me a pm, if not, I'll send you my fallen angel plot soon as I get home ^-^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back