• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
I don't usually do horror but when its combined with sci-fi which is one of my favourite genres and there's a chance for delving into the human psyche; you had me hooked.

Is the soldier still open?

hey. rumor has it that all signal lost applicants are rly cool and sexy... just sayin... it's not too late
(free bump ily)

OFFICIAL (MAYBE) CHARACTER APPLICATION DUE DATE.

Hello everyone! The due date for all applications is the 21st of January.
I hope this is ample time for both existing and new apps to be completed (also time for me to finish all the NPCs and lore hehe).

If anyone asks: "is there still room or is this role available?" my answer is yes! It is based on applications so as long as you get your app in on time, you're in the running!

10 days (AEST) until applications close! if anyone new sees this, check out the links on the second post!

ATTENTION.

only 5 more days until apps close! make sure to get them in on time (and finished) to ensure you're in the running!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back