• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom OHSHC; Battle of the Clubs

Ieyoshi stopped in his tracks, almost knocking into Uta. "Holy shit, man!" He exclaimed, as Ieyoshi tripped a bit in his sudden stop. He gave the other host a light-hearted glare, not putting much passion into it. "You should watch where people are, jeez," he said, not for the first time. Uta was always inside of his video games so it wasn't that rare of an occasion where he would bump into walls. Ieyoshi worried about him, when the mistakes weren't hilarious to behold.

"If you're wondering what you missed, these guys are now our rivals," Ieyoshi explained in a clipped tone. "If they get more clients, then the Host club is finished. Still sure ya wanna be here?"
Necromantic Necromantic

a943a4c6604744147bee71882dbd8fd2288fb4550441be5511c14a2815ef764b_1.jpg
Yui Takashiro

upload_2017-7-15_10-26-25.png

Feeling: Happy, Flattered
Interaction: Vagabond Spectre Vagabond Spectre (Yama) NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 (Watched Iey leave) @EveryoneIntheRoom

upload_2017-7-15_10-26-10.gif
Yui broke her eyes away from Yamato and looked over at one of the Host members who got out of his seat. He was definitely still unhappy but he made it clear that he was going to be the first to leave out of all of them. Once he left, however, her eyes returned to Yamato, who complimented her name and made a light blush appear on her cheeks "Thank you..." she said softly, bringing her hand to her hair by her ear (As shown in the picture) "I'm glad that you seem to take pride in what you do despite the situation of everyone throwing something at one another." Yamato was the first to not throw something rude towards the girls. Because of this, Yui respected him and would definitely treat him kindly whenever she were to run into him at any time. Just before she could say something else, he commented on her hair bun which made her blush a little more "O-Oh...Thank you. I do them myself. Though sometimes they dont come out as good. Today was just a good day for me I guess." especially eating those giant cookies to start the day...

She wasnt sure if the day was going to continue getting worse or it'll finally calm down and then go back up to happy status. Turning her attention to everyone in the room, she spoke "Now that this meeting has ended, why dont we start going our own ways, hm?" Yui gave the group a small smile "Unless everyone still has something to say...That's mean." she pouted and crossed her arms, looking over every single member of both sides. Throwing around mean or snarky comments wasnt something Yui liked to hear or do. Especially when it was against people who were obviously more stronger -pysical wise- and were a hell of a lot more competitive. I wish we could all just get along in some form instead of shooting daggars at each other... she thought. "If not we can all just go, right girls?" she looked to the Hostess side of the table and smiled at them. Plus if they left now, Yui can go and find some snacks to eat up and enjoy her day. Then again...She could just leave now like that other guy did.

But if she did that, she'd be leaving her team on their own and that was something she didnt like to do. She would always stick with her friends no matter what. Even if she was starving she would stick by their sides!... Okay maybe not because if Yui is starving she becomes a big mess and probably makes things worse. Now that food was on her mind, she was thinking about a large pepperoni pizza with a large soda on the side. Even fries and chicken wings with that too. The more she thought about it, the more her hunger grew "Can we please go now?" she asked, "Maybe grab something to snack on really quick?" she started to give the puppy eyes to her fellow friends. Sometimes puppy eyes worked, sometimes...not so much. But she was in a sense trying to brighten up the room and have less darkness in it!​

Yamato Narukami

Mood: Happy, slightly sad
Interactions: Britt-21 Britt-21 , @Host members
Yamato smiled sweetly towards Yui as she felt flattered on his compliments. Although, despite his inability to see colors other than black and white. He can totally tell that she's flattered through body language without seeing the blush. Yui seems to be nicest among the bunch. Her upbeat, happy-go-lucky attitude brings a fine quality of being a hostess. He ain't even mad, he's impressed. She reminds him of himself in someway. She must very fun around to talk to. He thought to himself. "I am so glad that we get know each other. I really appreciate the chit-chat we had." Yamato said to Yui with a smile.

As Yui announced to the group, Yamato thought it would be the good time to go back to his other bro hosts. "Guess, i'll see you around Yui. Good luck." Yamato said softly while he tipped his fedora on the "Good luck" part. He walked towards Mommy's side with his fedora slightly covering his eyes. Yamato stood by Mommy not saying another word. His smile remained but sorrow dwells his blue eyes. So this it... This is how it is going to be? Will this finally be the end of our host club? Yamato's mind was haunting with questions as he stood by. He kept his fedora low as he thought deeply into his mind. Out of the blue Yamato asked his fellow Hosts "Is the Host club open? I wanted to go practice my stationary backflips..." Yamato asked without making eye contact.

Hiroki 'Mommy' Nakano

Fushimi.Saruhiko.600.1890766.jpg

Feeling: Confused, Frustrated, and Ready for a Cup of Tea
Interaction: Necromantic Necromantic Xylona Xylona @Host Club Members

Hiroki was immediately swept up in the chaos that ensued after his snide little comment. He hadn't thought much of it - none at all, really - but apparently it was the detonation to a bomb that blew up...right in his face.

First he had to deal with a girl - who looked short enough to pass for a grade schooler in his eyes - strolling up. He didn't listen to most of what the smaller Hostess said, but he did hear the last part. Loud and clear. He was sure that everyone in the room did. And his first reaction? Confusion. His eyes seemed to widen in absolute disbelief that such words had escaped the mouth of someone that looked so young. Perhaps it was so astonishing to hear because - in his eyes - those sort of words were too much to speak. He didn't curse himself, and while he didn't comment on the use of some words, others definitely unnerved him. One such word had definitely just been used. Other times he might've blew up at the girl, scolding the behavior like a parent would a child, but he was called away from that when Kayumi spoke again. His eyes glanced from Ryo to Kayumi, and briefly back to Kayumi.

"The short answer to your suggestion is: no." He said easily, fixing his tie momentarily before turning back to Kayumi, sighing a bit. "The suggestion was meant to be funny, not perverse. I understand your club has had a honorable reputation since the beginning, and I have no evidence to prove otherwise. My apologies that my...sense of humor did not come across in my comments. Now, I shall be on my way. As you know, deciding the next course of action for our clubs will be a tiresome and challenging process." He frowned, almost as if offended, but he carried on by quoting Yuki's statement earlier. "May the best club win." He almost extended his hand, as that was the gentlemanly thing to do, but instead simply bowed before turning his attention back to his club, noticing Ieyoshi was already ducking out.

"It would seem that it is time for business as usual, right?" He looked to Kida, standing as the loyal aid as usual. He decided not to ponder too much about what the girl's were thinking, or their interpretation of the joke. Perhaps it wasn't funny, and perhaps he was used to being the only to laugh at his own jokes. Nonetheless, he had tried to cover it up. Maybe it wasn't enough, but that didn't matter now. He knew that, in the end, he wasn't the only one in the wrong. The girls couldn't pretend they didn't want exactly what he did: to win. Nor could they pretend that they hadn't made any rude comments about them. After all, he hadn't started the conversation with Kayumi..and she hadn't started it out kindly.

With a sigh, he crossed his arms, tapping his index finger against his arm to calm his nerves. He waited for Kida's response, all the while trying to think of a new idea of what to do next.

Yuki Horiuchi

filing_images_5b6b2fd3121c.jpeg

Feeling: Bewildered, but Optimistic
Interaction: @ Anyone Please Take Pity On Her :3 @Jk @Bothering Xylona Xylona

Yuki watched the spectacle before her with faint curiosity. She noticed Ieyoshi got distracted and then spoke a bit before he decided to leave, which she didn't complain much about. She probably wouldn't have gotten much more conversation out of him before she ran out of things to discuss. She sighed, folding one of her legs in a criss-cross fashion while she still rested against her knee, staring off as she watched the other events play out before her. Typically she wanted to get in on whatever everyone else was doing, so long as it got her attention, but one thing she didn't want to deal with: negative attention. She wanted to be adored, and praised, and remembered. Thankfully, things seemed to settle down quickly...even with tensions rising and flaring. She sighed, looking around some. She figured the meeting was about to come to an end, and that the two clubs would disperse shortly to get back to their own business.

With that, she got an idea. She turned in her seat, looking to Kida, with a smile on her face that read of mischief. She tilted her head, and chimed in with a sing-song voice. This voice usually indicated that she was playfully happy...or up to something.

"Hey, Daddy?" She tilted her head, moving closer to him. She tried to pull off a face that resembled a pouting child. She hoped this would keep Hiroki from scolding her for interrupting him, seeing as he'd just asked a question. "I actually have an idea....Don't you wanna hear it?"

She poised the question and pulled back some, her grin growing. She snickered some, as if she knew something that he never would, although she was practically restraining herself to keep from telling him anything. Besides, even if he wouldn't accept it, she felt nice being able to have some sort of input. Most of the time she just played around, after all, and that was enough for her. Now she wanted to be useful.

• [color= Orange]Uta Engel-Fukushima[/color]
    [color= Orange]What the actual fuck did I miss?[/color]​

[color= red]"Ah, sorry man, didn't mean to almost ram into ya,"[/color] Uta replied with an embarassed laugh, rubbing the back of his head. Being so late he that he actually managed to miss everything and, on top of that, nearly running right into one of his fellow hosts? That was actually a really embarrassing way to start the day. At least he hadn't tripped on his way into the building or come in woth something on his shirt. At least, he was pretty sure there wasn't something on his shirt. He quickly glanced down to make sure. Nope, clean.

What was Ieyoshi talking about? If the hostesses got more hosts than them, they were gonna be shut down? He knew that they had a sort of competition going on between them, but it always seemed to be more of a friendly competition type of thing. Was there really any call for them shutting down the club? Uta leaned back against the door, his head cocked to the side, and crossed his arms over his chest. [color= red]"Finished? Why's that? We've been pretty peacefully coexisting..."[/color] He asked. He'd feel bad if one of the clubs was shut down simply because it wasn't getting as much business as the other.

[color= red]"Don'tcha think we could... find a way around this or something?"[/color] He wasn't the best at coming up with solutions for real-life problems, but he was sure that there was something else that could be done. Nobody needed shut down, right? Yeah, Uta was sure that there was another way to do this.

Uta Engel-Fukushima

2ff523ce4fdda1492f92e52df11a75f2--man-photo-eye-patches.jpg

Important actions

NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49

mentions

No direct interactions

Kida Kunagaki

f5fc6324b29c8b4020c4d9cce0532ae0cca9e8821d9dc93e6a3653c1176d99a2.jpg

Feeling: Overwhelmed
Interaction: explosiveKitten explosiveKitten ReminiscenceOfRegret ReminiscenceOfRegret Necromantic Necromantic NekoQueen49 NekoQueen49 @ALL THE HOSTS

To say the least, Kida was thoroughly overwhelmed. Everything had very quickly gone to shit, and part of him knew that he had instigated it. His eyes narrowed in skeptical disbelief as Yui brushed him off and went to Yamato. Surely she didn't find Yamato more attractive than him. Not that Yamato didn't have his own charm, Kida was just rarely rejected. Before he could ponder it too much, he felt a large hand on his shoulder and looked up to see Kaito. Though the guy never said very much at a time, he was one of Kida's favorite hosts in the club. "Victory is indeed assured. That's the kind of attitude we need!" He said, gesturing to the other hosts as Kaito muttered an "Mhm" of approval.

Kida looked around frantically as everyone argued, his mouth falling open as quite possibly the smallest high school girl he'd ever seen told Mommy to "suck her dick". This was where he began to grow confused, standing in shock as Ieyoshi made the first move to leave. With Hiroki and Kayumi at each other's throats, Yui spouting off comment after comment about her friends and other nice things, and the numerous insults and accusations floating around the room- Kida could barely think. He was certainly to stunned to act how he normally would, which was loud and to the point. Thankfully he was saved from his thoughts by Hiroki and Yuki. "Yeah, let's just go. Before Mommy gets himself murdered." He said, nodding the comment towards Yuki. He was surely curious about his idea, but they needed to get back to the host room first. Alive. "Come on hosts, let's go. We're having a club meeting now."

With that, the redhead went to exit the room, pausing as he spotted Ieyoshi and Uta right outside the door. "We'll fill you in Uta. There's no need to even go in. This fighting isn't helping any of us. What we need is a real game plan." He said with a confident grin, hoping that it would boost the morale of his friends. He then turned to Ieyoshi, clasping his hand on the host's shoulder. "Thanks for leading us out of there, man. My brain was failing. Girls, aye?" He joked, before motioning for everyone to follow him back to their own club room. They needed a real plan, and they needed one soon.

Ieyoshi waved off Uta's apology. In truth, he was never really angry. Though, Uta really did need to pay more attention to his surroundings and such. "I don't think so, man," he began to answer before Kida came up behind him. Ieyoshi glanced back at the president. He assumed Kida was finally done with it all like Ieyoshi had. It didn't take him long but Ieyoshi didn't think it would. The president and he had often differing views but on this, they weren't that different in this situation.

He nodded in response to Kida's comment. "No problem. If I told you how much they irk me, then you wouldn't like it," he replied, knowing the red head's womanizing nature. Unlike the tsundere, he actually liked them most of the time. "We should probably get back to the club room."
Necromantic Necromantic Xylona Xylona

• Ryo Misaki
    There the hosts go

[color= Orchid]"Is whether or not Ryo has a dick really that important?"[/color] Why was the first thing that was pointed out the fact that your average girl didn't actually have a phallus? Were metaphors completely lost to the... only other guy around his height... Ryo had to take a good look at the host that responded to him to conclude that, yes, the boy was about his height... Maybe a bit taller. Well, he bet he couldn't reach the top shelf either. [color= Orchid]"Isn't that accusation just the same as what your "Mommy" host accusing us of~?"[/color] His tone remained light and childish as always, but there was an underlying tone of frustration. What he presented to people was no facade, but it got a bit hard to continue acting the way he did when he was angry.

Ryo smirked at the reaction he got from this 'Mommy' guy. He seemed so... shocked that somebody would say something like that to him. Perhaps he was just shocked to hear those words come out of somebody who looked so cute and feminine? That a girl could say something to a host, of all people? How ironic that was; Ryo was male and straight. He wasn't attracted to the dark haired host in the slightest.

At least, he was always pretty sure he was straight until he got a good look at one of the red haired hosts. His eyes trailed over to Yuki, one of the few hosts he actually knew the name of, when he noticed that he was speaking. He wasn't quite sure why, but he always thought that he was extremely attractive. He didn't want to date him or anything, he didn't know much about Yuki, but damn had he thought that boy was attractive from the first day that he had seen him. Maybe... One day he'd actually talk to him. Somewhere that was outside of the club conflict. Then again, Yui seemed to be talking just fine despite the conflict.

Instead of going up to talk to him, Ryo simply waved at Yuki with a friendly smile on his face. Waving couldn't go wrong, right? Worst case scenario, Yuki... wouldn't wave back? Yeah, that seemed to be the absolute worst thing that could happen. Well, it seemed more likely that Yuki would leave with the rest of the hosts at this point. That meant that him not waving back really was the absolute worst thing that could possibly happen at that moment.

Yui's mention of food was enough to make him hungry. Sure, he had eaten breakfast before coming to school, but he would've loved a chocolate bar or some cookies. [color= Orchid]"Ryo thinks food sounds like a good idea! So long as ya don't eat all of it, Yui,"[/color] Ruo cheerfully replied to her. She was his friend, but he still also wanted to eat if they actually got some food.

Ryo Misaki

superthumb.jpg

Important actions

Responded to Tamotsu, waved at Yuki, Talking to Yui

mentions

Gizaira Gizaira @Reminiscentofregret Britt-21 Britt-21 @allofthehostesses

Yamato Narukami

Mood: Calm
Interactions: @All
Yamato listened carefully to his fellow hosts. Seems that they are heading to the Host club room which perfect for him. Not minding the Hostesses in the conference room, Yamato began to take his leave. "I said this once and i'll say it again. It has been a fine pleasure to you all." Yamato turned his head towards the hostesses with a smile. He just wanted to get this situation out of his head by distracting it with something else but it seems like there is going to be a meeting about this situation. "I'll see you guys there okay?" He said to Mommy, Kida, and Yuki as he passed by them.

His eyes caught Uta who was by the door, he seems to be late in the party but he's pretty sure he has been oriented about the case their club is in. "Sup, Uta my man! Late, are we?" He greeted his fellow host. "Anyways never mind that. I'm off to head into the Host club room, while finding Ieyoshi too in the process." It was unnecessary to tell them that but he just wanted to let them know just in case someone asks where he is going. "Now where is that guy..." He muttered to himself. He didn't seem to have headed off to the host club room since he's looking for his fellow host.

Kimi Honda
Interacting with: Necromantic Necromantic (Uta), ReminiscenceOfRegret ReminiscenceOfRegret (Hiroki), Xylona Xylona (Kayumi), Britt-21 Britt-21 (Yui)
Important Actions: Invited Co-Presidents of Host Club to Meet, Dismissed Hostesses
Kimi rolled her eyes as the bickering- "Seems the only one of you with any sense is your late arrival." She said, nodding politely to Uta, who hovered just outside the doorway "But, that's besides the point." She stood, making sure all the eyes that remained in the room were drawn to her. "All of this is rather messy, and I'd rather none of us do anything we'd regret in haste, right, Mommy?" She smiled politely, if a bit wickedly, at Hiroki.

"I propose we postpone this little spat until later- give everyone some time to calm down. As club leaders, we ought to make sure this game is played on fair ground, right?" She smiled again, resting her hand on Kayumi's shoulder. "Perhaps, if you and your co-president would be willing to talk with us, we could find some terms that will make this game more fair for everyone. Does tomorrow before club activities work- or does Daddy get uncomfortable around girls prettier than him?" With each mention of Mommy or Daddy, her voice had a hard edge, bordering on mocking.

She turned to Yui, and pulled out a single bill. "Can you grab me a little something?" She handed her the money. "We shouldn't be too long, but there's no sense in you all waiting on us." The message was clear, they could go, but she still had unfinished business, if any of the boys had more insults they wanted to toss at them.

8f10d1940e6bc8a97a061a098c208966f2543146_hq.gif
Yui Takashiro

upload_2017-7-20_11-35-44.png

Feeling: Excited, hungry!
Interaction: Necromantic Necromantic (Ryo) The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen (Kimi) ReminiscenceOfRegret ReminiscenceOfRegret (Shiori) Xylona Xylona (Kayumi)

upload_2017-7-20_11-35-31.gif
Yui smiled widely as Ryo made a comment about her not eating all of it. She laughed and shook her head "Dont worry Ryo! I promise I wont. Besides, if I did that now, all but I would be hungry! And I cant let my friends starve, that's not right..." she pouted and then her eyes sparkled as Kimi chimed in and pulled out a bill "You want food too Kimi?" she said happily as she took the bill and nodded "Of course Kimi-Chan! I'll try to get you something great to start off your day." even though this was an errand in a sense, it had to do with food so Yui had no problem going out of her way and getting food for everyone. Her eyes shifted over the other Hostesses "Shiori, Kayumi, do you girls want anything while Ryo and I get food?" might as well ask everyone. Especially since they hadnt chimed in to order as of yet. While she waited for the girls to answer, she thought about what she would get for herself...Hmm... A toasted bagel for sure! With cream cheese in it, maybe three of those actually... Three Bagels with cream cheese, an omlette with cheese, onion, pepper, and spinach in it. Oh! Oh! Followed by mini waffles that she can drown in syrup. OH I KNOW WHAT I WANT TOO!!! A plate with bacon, toast, eggs and some breakfast potatos!!! Oooooooohhhhhh That sounds so yummy!!!

Just thinking about all this yummy food had Yui's stomach growling and making her frown "I need food...Giant cookies isnt enough.." she muttered I'll probably toss in some fruit for good measure... Yeah that's a good idea. She had to get in her vitamins out of the main source, which was fruit itself... Heck for parties at her parents house during the summer she had a huge fruit salad made for her so she can down it and get everything she needed. People couldnt even tell if Yui's diet was bad or not cause she ate literally everything. Though she refuses to eat spicy foods as crazy as she eats other foods because she knows that she'll regret it later.

"So girls, what are ya gonna get before I take Ryo down to get breakfast?"
she asked again, waiting for their replies.

Hiroki 'Mommy' Nakano

Fushimi.Saruhiko.600.1629289.jpg

Feeling: Motivated, but slightly Exhausted
Interaction: Xylona Xylona @All Hosts The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen

Hiroki listened to the other comments in the room, remaining rather uninterested until he heard Kimi speak. He noted the way she said 'Mommy', but decided to ignore it only because someone like her - a Hostess - likely couldn't understand his desire to be called by the name. Which was fine. He sighed, his arms still crossed, as he turned to look at Kimi momentarily. "I'll talk with the President of our Club about this meeting you've proposed. I'm sure we'll be there, just to ensure this game doesn't get too hectic. We can obviously see what happens when there are no boundaries." He didn't direct the comment at anyone specifically, but he was still bothered by the previous suggestion made by the shorter Hostess...whose name escaped him currently.

"Thank you for the offer. I look forward to discussing this further tomorrow, especially if the snarky and rude comments are all left behind here." He said it like was a hopeful remark, rather than a threat. He then waved his hand dismissively to say goodbye, grabbed his shoulder bag with his laptop in it, and turned to leave the room. "We've gotten past the initial shock and unrest, so all should be well now. See you and your partner tomorrow before the club activities."

He got to the doorway of the room in time to hear Kida's spill, all the while still thinking of an effective battle plane. Did the girls seriously mean they wanted to play fair? He doubted it. He rubbed his temple briefly, before slipping past the other members as he gestured to their club room. "Time for a meeting everyone. May it be a productive one."

It walked off without another word, still lost in his own little world. He didn't want to be defeated. He couldn't be. He was too prideful. And, perhaps, scared. The Host Club had been so much to him since he'd joined, even if he never expressed it. To think it could be taken away so easily, and to think their fate was in the hand of the same clients they'd been showering with happiness.

Yuki Horiuchi

Feeling: Curious, Excited
Interaction: Necromantic Necromantic @Myself with mention of other Hosts

Yuki still remained uninvolved in all the chaos that transpired since the news had broke. Of course, she'd interacted with Kida and Ieyoshi, but not much else had happened for her. She wouldn't risk getting in the middle of a cat fight. After all, she was not good at smack talk, nor was she good at getting her way out of it. Thus she kept an eye on the other's after she was acknowledged by Kida, happy that he was open to listening to her ideas. She knew how he was with girls, so it was nice to be seen in a normal light by the Daddy of the Host Club.

In the midst of eyeing the crowds, she caught sight of someone waving at her. Or, at least, she thought it was someone waving at her. She glanced around, wondering if there was anyone else the person could've been waving at, before determining that she was the recipient of the gesture. She looked to the person who waved, realizing it was Ryo - a Hostess she promised she'd one day acquint herself with. She didn't know much about the Hostess, but that didn't deter her. She smiled a bit and waved back - a short, but sweet thing - in order to not draw too much attention from the other Host's. If they saw, they might question her about it. Not that being kind was exactly forbidden amongst the two groups, but there were a few that she was scared of annoying by being too friendly with the 'enemies'. She wanted to win, but she wasn't vindictive. Whoever won was obviously the better club.

She smiled to herself as she turned to leave the conference room, taking one last look at Ryo before exiting. Ryo was a girl, and she was only interested in men, but something about Ryo caught her eye. The few things she had seen the other Hostess, she was always caught off guard, and she didn't really know why. She told herself it meant nothing for her, that perhaps some people's beauty just captives you like that. She decided that was the only explanation, and although she would talk to Ryo one day, she knew she couldn't look at her too long.

So, she left the room and immediately started for the meeting room. Fast paced, she was able to catch up and pass Hiroki without trouble. Of course, the glasses wearing male didn't say anything, and Yuki was only upset Hiroki hadn't complimented her behavior. Nonetheless, she got over it quickly and made it to the meeting room without much trouble.

Shiori Morikawa

c4b.jpg

Feeling: Calm, but Uneasy
Interaction: Britt-21 Britt-21

Shio had been sat in her same seat since the meeting had begun and ended. It's not that she wasn't bothered by the negativity that quickly filled the room. Rather, she was more preoccupied with the fact that her head was beginning to hurt due to all the noise. Sighing, she rubbed her head with one of her hands as she listened to the two clubs interact. Thankfully some of the others were rather amicable with one another, but she was sure that encounters between the two organizations would eventually be too heated for such chatting. At least, she thought so. Still, she would be polite to everyone. She wasn't one to engage in belittling and arguing. It was too exhausting for her.

Hearing Yui talking to her, she glanced over, thinking. "I'm thinking I only want a coffee." She said, but stood up. "I think I'll tag along with you two, if that's alright. You may need help carrying the food." She walked over to the girl, patting the skirt of her uniform as if to remove nonexitent dust. "Besides, I might change my mind and get a muffin as well. I hope you don't mind me tagging along." She was always rather formal with others, but she was friendly enough. She smiled slightly, but quickly went back to wearing a straight face. She waited for Yui's response, but also knew they were waiting on Kayumi to say whether or not she was ordering anything. She glanced over to the girl before turning back to Yui. She was quite ready to get out of this environment, although that wasn't the reason she offered to accompany Yui. She genuinely wanted to help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back