Official RpN PSN Community

I have Uncharted 4, Overwatch, and at some point I'm going to try the Uncharted 3 multiplayer on my PS3. I'm not sure if I want to commit to joining the group just yet but if anyone plays those games and doesn't mind someone who's honestly terrible at shooters (my reaction time suuuucks and probably always will, but my aim is slowly improving) then maybe I can stop in for a round or two. I don't mic at the moment but I really should work up the courage to do so since I can't exactly fall back on KB/M like I usually do in multiplayer games.

I'm not going to post my PSN ID just yet though because I feel weird about just plopping it out there in public.

Last edited by a moderator:
Username: Ashurayx

My games: Digimon Cyber Sleuth, Destiny, Bloodborne, Until Dawn and Borderlands.

Hope to find some friends cx

Well its beeeen aaaaa looonnggg time since i last came on.

I dont have a ps4 yet but anyone up for a ps3?

PSN Tag - ThePompousAltmer 

Games - BF1, Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, FF XV 

Don't expect me to reply to your guys messages right away I'm currently at a mob site for deployment, so I won't be able to get my PS4 until I get in country. 

PSN Tag - ThePompousAltmer 

Games - BF1, Skyrim, Witcher 3, Dark Souls 3, Deus Ex Mankind Divided, FF XV 

Don't expect me to reply to your guys messages right away I'm currently at a mob site for deployment, so I won't be able to get my PS4 until I get in country. 

Oh finally a BF1 player whew, needed some squad mates to play with lol.

For the most part the rank 10 medic gun isn't worth it but if you how to use it correctly it can be devastating.

I know lol. I have nearly 4 service stars for it. I just want to be a completionist and have all the guns. I just finished getting the Helriegel so all I have left is the Huot.

Last edited by a moderator:
My Username: foofarny 

Games: on the PS4 I have little big planet 3, elder scrolls online, the last of us remastered, resident evil 5 & 6, GTA 5 and ratchet and clank. I have a lot of games on the PS3 but can't name them all xD 

No username yet but I mainly play Rainbow Six Siege, The Division, BF1 and the For Honor Beta. I will get the For Honor full game if you were wondering. Oh and GTA:V as well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back