• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom ➮.; °❀‿‿‿‿(('•.¸♡ 𝓓𝓡: ``𝓣𝓗𝓔 𝓛𝓐𝓢𝓣 𝓛𝓐𝓤𝓖𝓗! 「𝙸𝙲」 ♡¸.•'))‿‿‿‿❀°

Characters
Here
Other
Here

AnimeQueenVA

Your Average VA
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
DANGANRONPA
THE LAST LAUGH
FANDOM
FANTASY
GAME MECHANICS
Code by Serobliss
???
Welcome to the tutorial, Students.
Let's get started with the basics, shall we? It'll be important for your survival. Tap onto the buttons above to get started.
  • 「 INTRO 」
    DANGANRONPA: THE LAST LAUGH [Prologue]
    You were just chilling in your home, when you hear a knock at the door. You opened the door, only to find out that nobody's here. Thinking that this was a prank, you looked around for the perpetrator, only to notice a envelope...? You picked it up and went back inside your house. You sat down on the couch and opened up the envelope, and you see a letter. You read the letter, which says,

"Dear [Y/N], you have been signed up for a contest and won! You have received a single ticket to go and see the circus! Hope you'll make it!"

You beamed with excitement as you got dressed and ran out the door to the circus.

Here you are, standing in front of the world's most largest circus ever! You were jumping with excitement, as you never been to the circus in a long time. But, as soon as you took that first step inside, you were mysteriously knocked out...

A couple hours later, you suddenly woke up in the front row seat in the circus, filled with other people in the same predicament. What is going on? Why are we all here?

WHAT YOU'LL EXPERIENCE
    You will experience:
    - Blood and Gore (Make sure to use [TW] for the sensitive stuff!)
    - Profanity (make sure to replace the curse with *BLEEP*)

ROLES?
    There will be no role. I don't see the point in doing them. They just ruin everything, in my opinion.
「 INTRO 」
「 ABOUT 」
「 RULES 」
OST 1 — MAIN THEME
AEGYR
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec odio. Quisque volutpat mattis eros. Nullam malesuada erat ut turpis.
SAURIS

VENERIA

SEKIRYU

SELLZEN

VULKEN

Last edited:
This is where you'll rp in if you have already made your character!

[ PROLOGUE ]
You were just chilling in your home, when you hear a knock at the door. You opened the door, only to find out that nobody's here. Thinking that this was a prank, you looked around for the perpetrator, only to notice a envelope...? You picked it up and went back inside your house. You sat down on the couch and opened up the envelope, and you see a letter. You read the letter, which says,

"Dear [Y/N], you have been signed up for a contest and won! You have received a single ticket to go and see the circus! Hope you'll make it!"

You beamed with excitement as you got dressed and ran out the door to the circus.

Here you are, standing in front of the world's most largest circus ever! You were jumping with excitement, as you never been to the circus in a long time. But, as soon as you took that first step inside, you were mysteriously knocked out...

A couple hours later, you suddenly woke up in the front row seat in the circus, filled with other people in the same predicament. What is going on? Why are we all here?

(also, all of you will start to wake up in the circus)

Last edited:
Zenitsu Agatsuma and Kyojuro Rengoku.
Zenitsu opened his eyes. He looked around. The young demon slayer looked confused about his curent location. It looked like some kind of circus tent...right he was in front of a circus..then the world went dark. He didn't remember anything up to this point.
"Glad you are are alright Boy in yellow!" A familliar voice cried. Zenitsu jumped in surprise. The voice came from near him.A familiar figure sat next to him,eating a funnel cake with chop sticks.
"Big bro..I mean Mr Rengoku?! What are you doing here?! I thought you were dead?!" Zenitsu shouts.
"I have no clue myself!" Rengoku replied. "But since we are in a circus might as well enjoy the show!"
"Well..." Zenitsu replied. "Alight..."

Slowly opening his eyes looking around "heh? What's with the noise I'm trying to sleep " he rubs his eyes stretching "eh never mind sleep is for the week" Looking around he spots a guy in yellow. "Howdy y'all. Names Randy. You guys the ringmaster or manager around here"

Zenitsu Agatsuma and Kyojiro Rengoku
Raviole Raviole
Zenitsu turned his attention to a figure who asked if he or Mr Rengoku were the ringmasters.
"Well,we're not...we endee up here much like you did..."
"UMAI!!!!"
Zenitsu jumped in surprised the noticed the flame hashira enjoying every bite of his funnel cake.
"You should both try some! It's tasty!!" Kyojiro replied cheerfully.
"Nice to meet you Randy! My name is Kyojiro Rengoku,and this boy in yellow here is Zenitsu Agatsuma!" the flame hashira added"
"At least he got my name right,unlike Inosuke..." Zenitsu replied.

Click Stars and Scroll
  • Artist — vikisigh
    ACT I
    Ladies and gentlemen! Boy and girls and EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN! Let's get this show on the road!

Suddenly, the lights turned on and the lights shined down at the middle of the ring. Circus music would play on the speakers and lights of many different colors moved around the stage. Smoke filled the stage, startling everyone in the audience. The smoke then cleared after a couple of seconds, revealing a 3-year-old girl wearing a ringleader outfit. ``Welcome, welcome, WELCOME, everyone to the show!`` The child would call out to everyone (I will be updating this whenever you reply.)
    ACT II
    The child would smile cutely. "Oh! My "father" died due to an illness! And I became the new owner of this establishment!" The 3-year-old would bluntly say.

"You all must be wondering why you are all here, right?" The toddler questioned her "contestants". "The reason as to why you are all here is because..." Chihiro snapped her fingers, cueing a drumroll from the speakers. "...YOU ARE ALL IN A [TW] KILLING GAME!" Confetti would shoot out the hanging confetti cannons. "YAY!!!"

Last edited:
AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA SirPrompto15 SirPrompto15

"Forget the funnel cake. You the one in the robe..." He looks down and sees how small she truly is "Aww you look adorable in the jacket. Does your dad work here?" He walks closer clearly in awe by her and the small outfit "Do you two see this? No wonder this is the biggest circus They can train a literal toddler to join their show"

Kyojiro Rengoku and Zenitsu Agatsuma
AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Raviole Raviole
The two Demon Slayer watched the show who just started.
"Children who perform in this show...I never seen this...then again,my friend Tengen Uzui told me of young courtisan working in the entertainment district." Rengoku replied.
"Don't remind me of that place..." Zenitsu replies. " Nezuko Chan could perform better in her chibi size!"
" Your friend Tanjiro Kamado's demon turned sister,right?" Rengoku asked.
"Being a ringmaster as such a young age must make her a prodigy!" Rengoku replied. "Almoost like young Muichiro Tokito. He became a hashira after two months of training!"
"What?!!!" Zenitsu shouts.

Kyojiro Rengoku and Zenitsu Agatsuma
AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA Raviole Raviole
The two Demon Slayer watched the show who just started.
"Children who perform in this show...I never seen this...then again,my friend Tengen Uzui told me of young courtisan working in the entertainment district." Rengoku replied.
"Don't remind me of that place..." Zenitsu replies. " Nezuko Chan could perform better in her chibi size!"
" Your friend Tanjiro Kamado's demon turned sister,right?" Rengoku asked.
"Being a ringmaster as such a young age must make her a prodigy!" Rengoku replied. "Almoost like young Muichiro Tokito. He became a hashira after two months of training!"
"What?!!!" Zenitsu shouts.
... What Demon? I know siblings can be annoying, but that's a little bit too far don't you think?

Raviole Raviole AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA
"You got it all wrong! Nezuko is actually a demon...well she was human before,but Muzan Kibutsuji turned her into a demon." Zenitsu explained.
"He's helping his friend to give Nezuko her humanity back. A noble cause!" Kyojiro replied.

Raviole Raviole AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA
"You got it all wrong! Nezuko is actually a demon...well she was human before,but Muzan Kibutsuji turned her into a demon." Zenitsu explained.
"He's helping his friend to give Nezuko her humanity back. A noble cause!" Kyojiro replied.
"Hang on slow down. Are you guys like paranormal investigators? Did y'all do a Extrosism?!" the more he talks to these two the more he forgets about the circus and the little girl at the center of it all

"We are more like...demon hunters." Zenitsu replied."That is vorrect,but for now,the show is still going on,so we shouls watch!" Kyojiro replied.

"We are more like...demon hunters." Zenitsu replied."That is vorrect,but for now,the show is still going on,so we shouls watch!" Kyojiro replied.
"Hunters. Sounds cool. I've always believed in paranormal, but I never thought I'd actually talk to someone who experienced it. Did you use holy water, Crusafix? salt? Fire? " the more he talks the more ecstatic he gets over the idea of demons

"Nichirin katanas." Rengoku replied. "Swords forged with a special material."
"We don't use things that you use to kill vampires..." Zenitsu added.

"Nichirin katanas." Rengoku replied. "Swords forged with a special material."
"We don't use things that you use to kill vampires..." Zenitsu added.
He laughs a bit "ah sorry. Say can I watch you guys some time... Not up close obviously but like a video of demons? I've always been fascinated by the undead"

He laughs a bit "ah sorry. Say can I watch you guys some time... Not up close obviously but like a video of demons? I've always been fascinated by the undead"
Zenitsu looked nervous. "I'm not sure we can do that...I mean talking a video. Video ecording decided are not invented yet in the timeline of our world. We're still in the Taisho era." "An audio recording or black and white film can work!" Rengoku replied,

Zenitsu looked nervous. "I'm not sure we can do that...I mean talking a video. Video ecording decided are not invented yet in the timeline of our world. We're still in the Taisho era." "An audio recording or black and white film can work!" Rengoku replied,
"... Timeline?" He seems a bit confused for a moment "Ohhhh is that like a tradition or Renesanse thing where you can't use modern tech. Alr alr fine fine I'll drop it"

Raviole Raviole
"No,it's not that. In the world we're from,it's 1924. What is the present in this world will be the future in ours!" Zenitsu replied.
AnimeQueenVA AnimeQueenVA
Zenitsu's attention now turned to the ringmaster girl who was asking for their attention. His eyes widened as he heard what was the reason that they were summoned her.
"Ki....Killing game? What does that mean?! I don't want to die!" Zenitsu shouts,crying.
"Explain yourself! What is the meaning of this?" Rengoku asked Chihiro.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back