• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Alien X creates a spherical barrier around the attack, holding it back.

"Motion denied!"

The barrier shrinks to hold the attack back.

Ben's voice emerged from Alien X as Ardonis approached.

"You heard the big man! Get out of here! Alien X is my toughest guy. If Khaos is giving me this hard a time, he'll turn you to dust in seconds!"

The barrier broke.

"Oh snap."

As the attack began to engulf all, the Celestialsapien was one of the first to crumble to stardust.

"AAAAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHH!!!"

Three voices echoed through the stadium in agony and panic.

And to think Ardonis was now second in line!

"Ben! No!" Gwen exclaimed, huddling close to Kevin as she sobbed.

"There's no time!" Grandpa Max says, "let's move it everyone!"

Topless Topless Deredere Deredere

The man let's out a sigh. "You sure don't trust me then. Fine, I'll tell you who am I." He said, stopping dead on his track before turning to Lizel.

9bfaa2eaa74653816e99a05422988947.jpg
Susanoo
-Bringer of Storms-

"My name is Susanoo-no-Mikoto, Japanese god of storms and the youngest of the three kami birthed by Japan's mother Izanami...and I will be fighting in the eight round and I believe that my opponent is supposed to be...Bakugeki Shishio." He said, and then he asked "So now can you tell me yours? I believe that I have gotten at least some trust from you."

On the other hand, Ardonis make his sprint towards Ben, who has put up a barrier to at least slow down the growth of the erasing sphere. But then it breaks and Ben ends up disintegrated by it. "Damnit!" Brynhildr yelled in frustration as she spreads her wings and flies down towards Ardonis, snatching him away from the sphere and carrying him away from the arena as possible. "Next time, think first before you act, idiot!" She berates him.

The Hyper God and Karma witnessed Ben's demise, but their mourning can wait as they make their escape from the arena. Once everyone is away, they watch the arena be disintegrated by the sphere and it eventually vanishes. A large crater is in place of the arena, and Khaos is standing in the middle of it. Knowing that is over, the audience walks back and looks down at the Forgotten God. "I think I may have overshot it." It said "No, I think I did not. Well, I did come here for a reason; to piss on ALL of you gods! In fact, all of you are lower than piss!" It flies up out of the crater and looks down at the crowd. "Hear me, gods and mortals, for I tell of you of our coming! The Forgotten Gods have stayed in obscurity for far too long. All of you gods have over welcomed your stay in the minds of mortals! And now it is our turn! For us to begin the new age of the gods, we shall do what is destined to come! The Twilight of the Gods, the day where the new dies and the old reigns! Of course, we do like to bid our time. For now, all of you are nothing but insects to our feet! We may squash you of we want to, but for now, we will all leave you alone till then." It said before turning to the Hyper God.

"Defenders of humanity, before I go back into the shadows, let me tell you something; DO NOT TRUST THE HYPER GOD! FOR HE HAS SOMETHING PLANNED BEHIND YOUR BACKS! THE DISCOVERER HAS SOMETHING THAT WILL CHANGE THE COURSE OF EVERYTHING THAT YOU'VE BEEN STRUGGLING FOR ALL THIS TIME!" Ending it with a laugh, a dark aura engulfs Khaos and the now-decaying body of Zeus falls and crumbles into dust upon landing.

Everyone is now left speechless as to what happened. The Hyper God turns his back and proceeds to walk away. "Dear...?" Karma called as she watches her love moving away. "...I believe I have some explaining to do...and I don't think that whatever I will say may not like it." He said, but after a few steps, Brynhildr flies down and lands in front of him before letting go of Ardonis. "Brynhildr..." The Hyper God said as she looks down at the valkyrie. She walks on his side and gets close to his ear as she whispers to him "Do not worry, I'm on your side now." Brynhildr then walks away.

CONFRONTATION

A lot of time has passed. While the arena is nearing it's reconstruction, the Hyper God sits at his throne, appearing to be rather distressed. In front of him are the remaining fighters of mankind who have yet to do battle along side their loved ones and the ones who's fighters they have been supporting lost. The Hyper God looks down on them, knowing that they all have their questions after the incident. Karma is on his side.

"Oh dear me, what have I gotten myself into?" He said "To think that a Forgotten God has forced me to spill the beans. I'll do admit that I have never been truthful to you all. This tournament is...something more than just a fight to the death for the survival of humanity, and yes, I do have a plan. A contingency plan to be precised. I know you all have your questions, so...feel free to ask them and I'll answer you accordingly."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Crow Crow @Crenando Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere ZackStop ZackStop @Funnier President @darkred[/USER [/CENTER]

The Doom Slayer
|The man that has many names, But ONLY one role.|

b233fc217b3f29ef7624e8a0b084bf16.jpg

The Great One stared at the now sullen Hypergod, as he spoke to who remained and who had survived so far. The Slayer simply stared at the marble floors in sadness. Ben was only a kid, He didn't have to fight, But he chose to. His mind raced and pondered after the Hypergod had spoken to everyone with honesty. He thought of something, then he began to wonder more.
That Anti-Christ guy, Offered him another chance, A fresh start by the combination of two powers...to create a new world. A new universe in the span of the multiverses.
He then faced the Hypergod once more and opened his mouth to speak a single word,

"Why?"

"If there's more than that, then what is it then?" Lizel spoke out. She stood there, wearing something akin to ancient Greek attire. With long white fabric draped around her, while her brilliant ginger locks where tied back into a long braided ponytail. She had graciously thanked The hyper god's lover earlier for the clothing she provided. "Just what was all that stuff about? Who is Khaos?" She was clearly quite angry about what has happened. This whole thing was bad to begin with, and now there was even more bad news. Then Shishio sprung up above Lizel with excitement. "When do I get to fight him? The Khaos guy!" She growled, and snatched him out of the air and held him back. "No, Shishio." She told him sternly like a mother would. Ban looked over at his two fellow companions then asked his own set of questions. "Why even fight this tournament at all? Don't we have a common enemy now?" He paused for a moment. "I mean, continuing just feels pointless doesn't it?" The three of them waited for a response.

Ardonis was gently dropped to the ground where he had his hands and knees on the dirt and dust around him. He looks down, his face grew red as a tomato, curls his fingers into ground around him tightly as the dirt became more damp drop by drop. He huffles and shivers a bit and yells out in anguish ''I COULD HAVE SAVED HIM! I COULD SAVE HIM! IF YOU HAVEN'T SWOOPED DOWN, I COULD HAVE GRABBED HIM AND WE WOULD MAKE IT OUT AL- '' He then stopped to look up to see that Brynhildr had already left. He then goes to continue looking down in the dirt ''He was just a child....he was just a child.''

The Doom Slayer was the first to speak, a simple "why". The Hyper God let's out a sigh as he explains. "The truth is something that you might hate me for it. Then again, I'm all well-prepared for the worst." He said and then Lizel speaks up asking what just happened and who is Khaos. "That is something I want to know as well. What I do know is that Khaos is one of the seven Forgotten Gods, formerly known as the Old Gods. Simply put, they are beings that first came before the existence of the gods the world knows today. Eldritch abominations present in the creation of the universe and beyond, their powers are above every god that it takes a whole lot of them to have them sealed into the far depths of their respective underworlds. Each of them represents a sin of the gods, which would eventually branch out to have the sins of mortals. In essence, sin was born of gods, not man. Khaos represents the sin of pride and is known to be the first Protogenoi, beings that would give birth to the Titans, and then the Olympians. You could say that Zeus, his fellow Olympians, his parents the Titans, are all descendants from Khaos. Here's the thing; after the universe was made, Khaos is never to be seen again. The reason behind that is because the mortals haven't gotten the time to acknowledge it instead of the Titans and Olympians. Because of that, Khaos fell into obscurity and is eventually sealed within Hades when it tried to invade Mount Olympus to rain it's wrath at its own children. That is something historians never told you about, then again, lack of evidence will always be a primary reason why Khaos was not acknowledged more." The Hyper God explained.

Shishio then asked if he could fight Khaos, only for the Hyper God to give him a death stare. "ARE YOU ASKING FOR SUICIDE THEN, YOU LITTLE SHIT?! FIGHTING A FORGOTTEN GOD IS SOMETHING THAT IS NOT ENTIRELY POSSIBLE! I'M TELLING YOU THIS RIGHT NOW BECAUSE I'M WORRIED THAT YOU MIGHT END UP LIKE BEN BACK THERE SHOULD YOU MAKE THAT STUPID DECISION! YOU UNDERSTAND ME, YOU PINT-SIZED IDIOT?!" The Hyper God had broke his cool when he heard it, yelling Shishio down and pouring all of his stress and worries onto him. It was then that Karma placed her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. "Dear, please calm down! I know you don't like the idea of someone fighting one of the Forgotten Gods, but please do note that you're yelling to a child." She begged. The Hyper God let's out a sigh, at least regain some composure. "I'm...sorry." He apologize "It's just that things are happening way too fast that I want to destroy a planet with a single flick of my wrist to calm down. The Forgotten Gods should never appear, really. They shouldn't...because appearing alone spells disaster for both the Heavens, the Earth, and even Hell. Now I'm wondering how did they escape their underworlds."

Finally, Ban asked about the purpose of the tournament now that the gods and mortals have a common enemy. "Survival, of course. Even with what just happened, the gods are not yet done fighting mankind to their extinction. They are very determined to take you all down. So no, it's still not pointless. Besides, Khaos has yet to identify us as a threat, it should leave us alone for now." The Hyper God said "Alright, no more questions, let us get this over with. And Ardonis, stop looking like a sad puppy and look here. All of you, look at the plan that I've saving for the future for not just for ourselves, but to also, the universe and beyond." He gets up from his throne and along with Karma takes a few steps back away from it. He turns to the throne and claps his hands, causing the platform beneath it to rise to reveal a secret compartment.

The Hyper God opens it and brings out to show everyone what he is hiding; a cluster of rainbow-colored crystals.

images

"Ladies and gentlemen, with the cooperation of the Sisters of Fate, I bring to you the artifact that can alter the course of time, space and beyond. The gem of which will grant a person's desire, be it good or bad. Behold, the Recreation Gem, my contingency plan in progress." The Hyper God said as the gem starts shine even if there is no light reflecting it.

"With this gem, it is very much ensured that mankind will be spared should we eventually lose the tournament. However, this is just a prototype, so it can be used only once and never again...unless it is refueled. You see, do you remember what I've said about your souls going to Hell should you lose? I lied. This gem is actually woven by the strings of life of those who perished, and the more strings attached, the more potent it's power becomes. I'm sorry, but forgive me for when I say this; the tournament, of which determines the fate of mankind, is also a sacrifice den for this little object of power here, and all of you...if only there is a better term, are nothing but sacrificial lambs to it when your lives have been lost. All of these noble souls, man or god, are all contained here to act as it's fuel. Does the truth distressed all of you? I know it's a hard pill to swallow, but what's even more harder to swallow is the fact that not only the Sisters of Fate are in kahoots with me, but also the Devil himself Satan. I'm sure some of you have heard about it, but it's true that I have been working with the Devil in arranging this tournament. I've stuck a good deal with him and this is all that it turned out. You may all get angry at me if you wish, I am prepared for the worst after all."

The truth was shocking to say the least. Whatever reactions will depend on how they feel about it.

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Crow Crow @Crenando Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere ZackStop ZackStop @Funnier President @darkred

"So we're cheating while also shooting ourselves in the foot. You're going to use this gem to ensure humanity is spared, but then what? Who's to say that these 'Old gods' don't wipe out humanity themselves? You've made it clear that we stand no chance against them. If we're all sacrifices to this 'prototype' then why take part in this tournament at all? If all it needs is fuel why don't you just wipe all the gods out? With a flick of the wrist as you say." All of this came from the most level headed one of the Shishio crew, Ban. He had listened carefully to everything the Hyper god had said with his arms tightly crossed over his large frame, so when he was done, Ban threw it right back. Lizel was shocked and furious, but also frightened. Her face was red with all that was boiling inside her. "Wait! you mean all of us are sacrifices?! We aren't all participants, so are we just supposed to fall on our swords for your crazy plan? Just to fuel a dumb rock!" She huffed after screaming like she did, and so much all at once. "I think I'm ready to go home now!" She then noticed Shishio was missing from her grasp. "What's it taste like?" He poked the gem a few times, which made a sharp 'tink' sound against his metal claw. He chuckled at this, the same way he did when the Hyper god yelled at him so harshly. He wasn't too bothered by it the way Karma was. He also wasn't bothered to listen, because it was clear that he wasn't paying attention to anything else the Hyper god had said after the gem was presented. "Shishio!" Lizel yelled, in a sort of whispering kind of way. In a way to get him to stop messing with the potentially dangerous gemstone.

The Hyper God fell silent when Ban spoke of inquiry of why participating the tournament if he could have just taken the gods out himself. But then he decides to speak on the last part. "My power alone would not suffice to some gods that are equal to me. But then there is a law that does not allow a god to fight another, for that would mean catastrophe in both the mortal realm and this. That is why I am going to use this tournament to act as a proxy for the Recreation Gem. Really, I am that desperate to save you all, even if it meant deceiving you." He said, and then Lizel went furious with the truth and decided to leave. "Go ahead, you can leave...leave knowing that there is a chance that the gods might win and your world will be wiped out. I won't stop you, really." He said, hoping that his words would change her mind.

Shishio is curious however, poking at the gem and asking what it tastes like. "I don't know; maybe the agony and suffering of those who lost their lives trapped here?" He said "But, I think I can give you all a proposition; I can bring back anyone who died so long as more people are sacrificed, and when I said people, I mean the gods. If you don't want to be a part of this stone, you all need to survive. That is all I am asking. I want you all to win no matter what it takes. Either way, win or lose, this gem will be our only salvation...if more lives are lost."

Gundam Watcher 27 Gundam Watcher 27 @Thepotatogod @Kobe Nathan Wade @Hahli Nuva Crow Crow @Crenando Stricken Steel Stricken Steel Deredere Deredere ZackStop ZackStop @Funnier President @darkred

EIGHTH ROUND

Some time had passed after learning of the truth. Those who have yet to fight have agreed to continue, albeit in reluctance. By that point, they're all disillusioned towards the Hyper God, and he knows it. With the arena fully reconstructed, the remaining fighters of humanity went back to their locker rooms. After about a few hours passed, someone is knocking on the door. It opens as Hermes steps in. "Good day, is anyone of you go by the name of Shishio Bakugeki? I would just like to inform that whoever he is must come out of the arena. It is now your turn to fight. A lot of crazy stuff has happened, yes? I know, I felt the same as you all are, but that doesn't mean that the tournament ends. Lord Odin, the All-Father, has taken up the seat of Zeus after he has fallen. He is a good friend of his, after all. Anyway, I must take my leave. I shall wish you the best...if I do have any." And with that said, Hermes leaves. But as Shishio is about to head out, someone else steps into the locker room; the little valkyrie that is Goll.

"Shishio, you're going to fight next?" She asked, her face expresses worry due to having heard what Hermes had said. "I mean, aren't you a bit too little to fight? The gods are not easy opponents you know. But, if it is what the tournament wants, then I can't do anything to stop it. But then I heard from Lady Brynhildr that she is now on your side, and so I shall do the same." She said as she walks up to Shishio and places her hand on his chest. "I'm not as strong as my older sisters, but this is all that I can do for you because...I like you." She said, her face flushed red as her body begins to glow white. "Shishio Bakugeki, take my strength! SOUL LINK ENHANCEMENT!" She yelled as her body glows even brighter as she enters into Shishio and leaves a distinguishing mark on his chest.

e4e9c01f4effa4af26df5ae9d8575b92.jpg

Shishio would feel a lot stronger than he was and his body got a little jacked up. Goll is nowhere to be seen, however...

"Shishio, can you hear me? I'm talking to you inside your head." The voice of Goll spoke of which only Shishio himself can hear. "This may sound crazy, but what I did is we fused together to give you some boost to your overall physical prowess. You should be strong enough to go at least toe-to-toe to the god who you will fight. I do have another trick on my sleeve, but I will save that for later when we're in big trouble. Right now, I will be fighting along side you, even if we ended up dead together. Now then, let's get going. We don't want to keep the audience waiting." She said.

"Ladies and gentlemen, sorry for the very long delay, but we are back!" Heimdall yelled and the audience roars in excitement after a very long period of time for the arena to be reconstructed. "Now let us not wait any further! It is time for eh eighth round to begin! Everyone, would you please pay attention to the right corner." He said and as the audience turn their focus on the right gateway, storm clouds cover the sky and thunder and lightning come about. "He is born out of the nose of Izanagi, the youngest of the three supreme gods. A rude and violent man who tarnishes his heavenly home, he was banished to the earth only to make a name for himself as a hero! Cemented by slaying the ferocious Yamata-no-Orochi, his name is known across the lands as the bringer of storms, the destroyer of harvests, and the slayer of evil spirits! Here he comes!" As he said that, a figure comes out of the gateway, a pair of swords hanging on his sides. He stops walking once he has fully shown himself in front of the crowd.

"SUSANOO-NO-MIKOTO!!!" Heimdall yelled and the crowd roars as they chant in his name. But then, Susanoo starts walking again, going over to the left gateway. The crowd is confused, perhaps he is going there to mock them. However, Susanoo stops, turning to Heimdall and snatches his horn. "Hey, what are you-?!" Just as he was about to ask, Susanoo raises the horn and speaks.

"I will be fighting for humanity, so...thanks."

A short sentence, but a shocking one at that. "...SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!" Karma is in shock. The audience is appalled and Karma did not expected Susanoo to say that. But the Hyper God is not all too surprised. "Oh Susanoo, you and your love of your home country. That is something I will never blame you for in fact." He said calmly, prompting Karma to turn to him and ask "Love, do you know this?" The Hyper God turns to her and answers "Well, he told me right after I've told our fighter of the truth. Though, they don't know that. But I'm not the only one who knows." He then glances towards Lizel.

FLASHBACK

Upon arriving back at the arena, Susanoo stops and turns to Lizel. "This is as far as I can take you. The halls are empty at the moment, which means that you can still find your way to either your friends or Karma. But I will tell you this, and DON'T tell anyone this; I will be fighting in the eighth round...but as a fighter of humanity." He said "And let me tell you why..."

"Let me tell you why I'm fighting for mankind; Japan." Susanoo said "Japan is the reason why I'm fighting against you- no, Japan is the reason why WE ARE fighting against you. There are many reasons why my parents created Japan and flourished it into the most beautiful land to ever exist among others. Japan is our home, which also extends to the world that we lived in. I'll do admit that I am very rude person, but that doesn't mean that I'm not nice like all of you here. I don't give a crap about all of you looking down at humans as your plaything. But what I do give a crap about is all of you wanting to destroy it which includes our humble home abode. It is the place where I've met my wife, where we have children and whatever. If there is no god who is willing to save humanity, then that should be me. God or not, if anyone dares to destroy the world, especially Japan, I will not hesitate to kill them all." Dread begin to sink in the audience. At the special viewing room, Hera is livid to learn of his betrayal whole Odin stayed relatively calm.

"That son of a bitch!" Hera yelled "How dare he defected us to the mortals! He should be punished! Odin, can you do something about this?" Odin sighs before saying "Let me do something about that..." And then a pair of huge wings appear from his back, covering him as he transforms into a pair of crows flying out of the room and into the area, appearing right in front of Susanoo.

Meanwhile at the stands, four gods are watching the whole ordeal, all of them related to Susanoo.

e0c1ef35b8685451f803e3649fa80348.jpg
Amaterasu
-Supreme Goddess of the Sun-

"Susanoo-kun, are you sure you're going through this? Have you have no fear in punishment?"

1e1fcfe4b093a4e8b400c69a7c0a19b0.jpg
Tsukuyomi
-One Who Shines the Night-

"Do not fret, Onee-sama. Susanoo had told us about what he is going to do and we all agreed with it. We too don't want Japan to be destroyed. Am I right, Otou-sama, Okaa-sama?"

izanami_and_izanagi_by_genzoman_d2or03i-fullview.jpg
Izanagi and Izanami
-Father and Mother of Japan-

"What is there to say? Susanoo may be a hardheaded idiot, but something like destroying Japan is something that he will not permit."

"Let us out our faith in him. After all, who else is he after slaying Yamata-no-Orochi? Believe in him, Amaterasu."

Back at the arena, Susanoo faces Odin. "Susanoo, why do this? We are gods! We have the most absolute dominion over everything, and you chose to fight for these mortals just for the sake of your home? Susanoo, look down at what your people have become. Look down at what they do to your land. Are you still willing to fight for their lives?" He asked. "Odin, fuck you. I'm doing this for my family's sake, for the sake of all of the Kami that had lived there. We Japanese gods are much more benevolent than you lot. We care about our creations, we care for their lives as much as ours. You know what, why are you here? Are you here to punish me for my betrayal? Go ahead, do it. What's my punishment? Are you going to send some big guy after me, or an army? Either way, as long as Japan still remains, I will fight no matter." He responds, making Odin look down at his feet for a moment before looking back up to him.

"Susanoo, no wonder you were banished from Heaven. You let your creations poisoned your mind. I pity you. I feel so sorry for you. As for your punishment, for this round you will be facing TWO gods. If you survived, we will let you go. But if not, then not only will you die, but we will also kill your fellow Kami for their betrayal as well. Do we have a deal?" Odin said, but right before Susanoo could say anything...

"Chotto matte! Chotto matte! Hold matte! Chotto on!" The Hyper God said after jumping into the arena and running up to Odin. "Odin, don't you think siccing him with two gods is appropriate? I know that's a fitting punishment, but wouldn't it be more exciting if Susanoo has a partner to fight alongside with? After all, I think Hermes had informed him that he will be fighting in this round, and so...maybe we can make this a two on two match?" He asked, which made Odin facepalm. "Hyper God, are you trying to ease up on Susanoo's punishment? Are you asking me to take it easy on him? My answer is no. I will not let your fighter have in the way of his punishment." Odin said. "But, the crowd here wants to see another mortal die. It would be a shame if the one who loses is one of their own. So I'd suggest to make it a two on two match, what can you say?" The Hyper God kept persuading, but Odin still declines.

"No, I will not permit it. Never will I permit an ease on this traitor's punishment and-"

"Pardon me, Lord Odin and Lord Discoverer, maybe we can do this in a form of a game." Heimdall butts in as he suggests "Let's put it in a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors for one round. If Odin wins, the match will be a one on two, but if the Hyper God wins, it will be a two on two. How does that sound? Come on, we don't want to keep the audience waiting." The Hyper God and Odin looks at each other and they both nod in agreement. "Very well, let's do this!" Heimdall said as the Hyper God and Odin both place their fists on their palms. "This should be easy, for I can see with my Eye of Wisdom that you will be going for rock, therefore I'll be going with paper." Odin thought as he and the Hyper God smashes their fists on their palms, but upon landing the final smash, the Hyper God suddenly bumps his fist onto Odin's, partially closing his pinky and ring fingers to make it seem that he landed on scissors.

"Wait, what the-"

"Oh! Rock beats scissors! Rock beats scissors! I win!"

"And so for this match, it will be a two on two!"

Odin is distraught by what happened. While the outcome should have gone to him, the Hyper God went dirty, something of which he had not for see. Regardless, it has been settled that a two on two match will commence in this round. Susanoo looks at the Hyper God and said "Hey, who told you that I needed help? I didn't ask for any."

"Trust me my friend, you are going to need it. Take it easy on your partner by the way. He is as hardheaded as you." The Hyper God replied as he makes his way back to the stands, the same goes with Odin. "Excuse me, but I'll be needing this back now if you don't mind." Heimdall said as he takes the horn from Susanoo. "Sorry about that, but yes, for this round it will be a two versus two match, and first in this tournament!" He yelled, making the crowd roar in excitement. "Ladies and gentlemen, turn your attention to the left corner for here comes Susanoo's partner!" He said and when the crowd turns their attention to the left gateway, a small figure walks out. "Small but terrible he is...well, I don't know how to describe him honestly. He is just some nobody that the Hyper God took for no apparent reason. He has no significant event he partook whatsoever, but could this be the one that will be etched into history? Ladies and gentlemen, Susanoo's partner, Shishio Bakugeki!" Heimdall yelled and the crowd...went silent. Perhaps it is because nobody knows who Shishio is. Not a single one of them let's out a boo.

Susanoo looks down at Shishio, realizing that he is partnered with a kid. With metal arms. "So you're my partner huh? I honestly expected you to be...taller." He said with a bit of disappoinment. "And now, their opponents! Please turn your attention to the right corner!" Heimdall said and when the audience turn to the right gateway, a beam of light shot down from the sky. As it slowly thins, a figure emerges. "The Titan of Light, the most mysterious of them. Nobody knows who he is in fact other than being a light god before Helios. Despite his mystery, he is still a threat to the Olympians like his fellow Titans. Lo and behold! HYPERION!!!" Heimdall yelled and once the beam of light has faded, Hyperion is standing, looking at his enemies. "This I am going to enjoy." He said with a smirk.

"And now, his partner-" As Heimdall spoke, he is hit with a strong gust of wind. His horn is no longer in his hand. He turns to his side to see a young man in a blue kimono holding his horn.

4843e803322dd217fee2abc36a5d11b6.jpg
Takeminakata
-Kami of the Ice-

"Ladies and gentlemen, my name is Takeminakata, son of the god of nations Oukuninushi, now standing before you in behalf of Hyperion's partner." The crowd is confused as to why Takeminakata has appeared, but the Kami knows what he is talking about. "Onee-sama, have you checked on him recently? I'm not liking what he is saying." Tsukuyomi begins to dread and Amaterasu, knowing what is going to happen next, said "I did before we left. It would be impossible if-"

"▂▂▃▃▅▅----▂▂▃▃▅▅■■■■ーー!!"

The audience fell silent after hearing that roar...and they don't like that. "No...that's...it cannot be!" Tsukuyomi said as he starts to panic. "Did Takeminakata managed to release him? That couldn't be possible!" Izanagi added before turning to Amaterasu, who is now showing signs of fear. "Takeminakata...what have you done?" She quietly said as she begins to shiver. "Honey, what's going on? What was that roar?" Karma asked. "Oh boy, how should I say this? Karma, do you know what sumo is, right? Or maybe aiki? Well, what you just heard was the roar of what is known to be as the strongest Kami among the Japanese pantheon. A god with such strength that only the likes of Zeus can go toe-to-toe with. If I could guess, he is supposed to be in deep slumber after he fought Takeminakata when they first met, but now I'm wondering how did he wake him up, let alone managed to get him out of his cell." The Hyper God answered.

"Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you the man who would give birth to sumo!" Takeminakata said "A former envoy of Amaterasu who made the god of nations surrended the land of Izumo to the Kami. I have fought him once and experienced the horrifying strength he gave out. A sword god he is, but most people nowadays refer to him as the very founder of sumo! Behold, after going through many trials to get our of his slumber, I bring to you...!" A figure jumps over the high walls of the arena and lands into the battlefield with a powerful shockwave. When the dust clears out, a young man with black markings and short stature stands as he let's out a bloodcurdling roar that can be heard far and wide.

43a99524ce56555a09b94f57c1426726.jpg
Takemikazuchi
-Kami of Swords and Founder of Sumo-

"▂▃▅----▃▃▅▅▃▃!!"

"TAKEMIKAZUCHI!!!" Takeminakata yelled and the audience are now terrified. "No, Takemikazuchi..." Izanami whispered. "The god of swords and the one who won the very first recorded sumo match. He is not a Kami, but a natural disaster incarnate!" Tsukuyomi added. "Damn! So this guy is my partner? Why the hell am I shaking right now?" Hyperion asked, his legs shaking nonstop the moment he sees him. He turns to Takeminakata and asked "Hey! Are you sure about this? I don't know if we can cooperate seeing as he is more of an animal than...well...a god!"

"Relax, Hyperion. Takemikazuchi has already recognized you as his partner, although you might want to stay out of his way. He prefers to do things on his own and doesn't like interruptions." Takeminakata said "But anyway, I'll leave him to you now. This is a guaranteed victory for the gods." He summons a gust of wind, taking him away from the arena and to the stands.

Susanoo is not liking where he is right now, dependable for Shishio. Karma and the Hyper God are not gonna like what is about to go down. Susanoo kneels down before Shishio to ask "So, Shishio, take your pick. I do have what it takes to take on both of them, but since you are here, you better make a good decision."

In Shishio's locker room, he and Ban were doing light drills where Ban takes punches into his hands, and Shishio throws them. Lizel stood off to the side while cleaning the Brave Sword. The rings chattered as she wiped down the metallic surface, and it's reflection was clear. She looked at herself in the reflection, revealing to herself the worried look she had. she couldn't help but dwell on it after what Susanoo had said, there was no telling what the outcome would be. She continued to clean a blade that was already spotless as a nervous habit. No one asked, and no one had to. They were all concerned for Shishio, and his time was drawing nearer to step up to the plate.

Ane sat down on top of the refrigerator against the wall, and was the first to look as a man dawning wings on his sandals approached out of the bamboo. Shishio performed a backflip off of Ban's mitt of a hand, and turned to face Hermes, as did everyone. They all stood silently as he left, then all walked to Shishio. "Shishio, take this with you." The brave sword shrunk back down into its black container when she held it out. "Man, alright! The Brave Sword!" He took it gleefully. The sword he had found so long ago, the one that brought Lizel and him together in the first place. It held weight. Shishio stuck the Brave Sword under his belt and grinned. "Just don't tire yourself out before you get a shot in." Ban noted. Shishio turned and looked up at him. "I can still go all out right?" There was pure excitement in his voice. Ban nodded, and placed a firm smack on the back for good luck. "YOU'RE GONNA DO GREAT SHISHIO!" Ane floated over, she was excited, but her raised voice was her fighting back tears. The tears were winning unfortunately, but Shishio wasn't worried at all, so he just laughed. She hugged him tight with her weak stubby arms. Lizel knelt down to her tiny friend and also gave him a hug, a tight hug. She was nearly squeezing the life out of him. "Please Shishio, don't do anything stupid! I know you have a hard head, but at least use it." Shishio strained against Lizel's embrace. He felt like he was going to get crushed, but she fortunately let go. "And when I say use your head, I don't mean literally!" She said with an even sterner voice.

Shishio was all set, he checked to make sure he had everything he needed, and made circular motions on his wrists. He turned to face the bamboo forest, and as if at Shishio's command, the stalks of bamboo split apart. The winding path had turned into one that was wide and straight. "Alright, I'm going now!" He turned back as he spoke, then jogged up to the door and reached to open it. The door opens and there at the door was Goll, who had reached the door before him. "Ah! It's you!" He said as soon as she said his name. She stepped in and began to speak to him. He took a step back, and kept his guard up this time. "Yeah, it's finally my turn! I can't wait." His guard lowered, completely forgetting why he had it up to begin with, in favor of the thoughts of fighting. Goll begins questioning his strength because of his age. It was a fair assumption that he was weak, but of course the spar Goll witnessed wasn't all the boy could do. He laughed a little. "Don't worry, I'll be alright. I wasn't chosen for nothing!" The others could overhear their conversation from the back of the room. "You weren't chosen..." Lizel thought to herself. Shishio wasn't particular about the details. The letter that was sent did not go to Shishio, but instead someone named 'Ox', but nonetheless was the one tasked to defend their world. "It might be strange..." Ban thought to himself. "...but out of the four of us, Shishio has the best shot at winning." He admitted to himself that he was not as strong his little companion, who still has ample time to grow. He came to this conclusion long before the tournament ever began.

Goll continued to speak, concluding that she can aid Shishio somehow. She walked up to Shishio and placed her hand on his chest. "Eh?!" This confused Shishio, and reminded him why he had his guard up. This weird girl was not someone a boy could trust. She shouted an incantation, and enveloped her and Shishio in a great big light. The others were startled, and soon wondered what happened. Shishio looked around, but Goll had effectively disappeared after that light. Goll had somehow fused with Shishio, in a way that she could aid him and boost his strength as well. She continued to speak to him, but through telepathy as I byproduct of their union. He listened to everything she had to say then thought for a moment. He spoke aloud. "Don't worry, I have a few tricks myself." He gave a determined grin. "And Goll, we're not gonna die. We're gonna win."

While on his way to the arena, things were getting complicated. Susanoo, the god Shishio was supposed to be facing, is now on their side. Shishio didn't know this and just continued down the long corridor, eventually reaching the light. Shishio steps out as the announcer shouted his name, and he was stunned by how big this arena really was. He looked up at the sky and at all the people in the stands. He hadn't even noticed Susanoo standing beside him. "Woahhh..." Shishio uttered, then looked over at Susanoo. "I'm your partner? I thought I was the only one fighting. Who are you?" Shishio asked when Susanoo greeted him, but as soon as the god could answer his questions, Heimdall's voice broke the silence to announce their opponents, and their entrances both amused Shishio thoroughly. He especially liked Hyperion's powerful beam of light, but his brilliant shine didn't detour him, and even though he wouldn't be fighting, Takeminakata also made an intro Shishio enjoyed. The kid laughed and chuckled. "Alright!" This was as much of a show from down here than in the stands.

As soon as the second fighter appeared, Shishio could already tell that he was a lot stronger than Hyperion, but also not nearly as bright. He roared and shook the arena, but historically, this only gets Shishio more revved up. He assumes a wider stance and gets ready for combat. "So it's two versus two then! That's fine." Now who to pick was on Shishio's mind, but he couldn't. Both of these guys looked like exciting opponents. 'A good decision' Susanoo had said, but which one was that? "Either one is fine, but I think I'll fight the crazy guy first!" All Shishio did from there was wait for the match to start, and as soon as Heimdall gave the signal, Shishio vanished. Only a cloud of dust was left behind. "Shishio is already up to his antics. I hope it pays off." Ban said from the stands. Shishio's gang decided to join the company of the Hyper god despite everything, and watched their friend's fight unfold. They weren't there for him in the arena, but they were there for him in spirit.

The fate of Shishio has been set.

"Susanoo-no-Mikoto, but enough about me. Who are you going to pick?" Susanoo answered and when Shishio said he is going to fight the crazy guy that is Takemikazuchi, the Kami's eyes widen in morbidity and shock. "Let the match begin!" Heimdall yelled, signalling the start of the match. "So you've chosen suicide then. Well, either way, I won't stop you fro-" Just when Susanoo was about to finish his sentence, Shishio bolted towards Takemikazuchi. "IDIOT! DON'T CHARGE IN LIKE THAT-!" Susanoo tries to tell him to stop, but it was too late. As soon as Shishio's got a clear target, whatever attack he will deliver, Takemikazuchi takes it, but it did nothing to hurt him, not even leaving a mark.

"Kuhahaha!" Takeminakata laughed "What does that young lad think he is? Charging head on is already futile when you're facing someone that isn't even a god! That kid is already dead meat to him!" Meanwhile, as the audience watches the fight, Karma turns to the Hyper God and asked "Dear, do you remember a law that states that no two gods should ever raise their arms at each other? Since there are two opposing gods that are fighting, wouldn't that mean that they've broke the law?" The Hyper God turns to her and answered "That is true...unless it is organized. You see, the only time that two or more gods can fight each other is when it is agreed by each other. A fight that is not agreed by one god is considered an assault, therefore the god who made the first move is the one breaking the law. Since Armageddon is organized, Susanoo, Hyperion, and Takemikazuchi are free to fight each other so long as they are in arena grounds."

As soon as Shishio vanished, he made a beeline for Takemikazuchi. He hadn't moved an inch from when Shishio bolted to when he got there, and Hyperion hadn't made a move yet either. His perception of time during his quick travel was slow around him, giving him time to glance back to see Susanoo-no-Mikoto trying to belt out a warning. Shishio shrugged it off, and continued with his straight forward approach. "I wonder if Goll knows anything about this guy." Shishio thought. She would know better than him, so he asks her. "Is there anything you know that can give me an edge Goll?" Shishio even asks about Hyperion.

Takemikazuchi still hasn't moved yet, so he decided to firmly land a metallic punch to Take's stomach. Time speeds back up again and the strike he landed cracked the air like a whip and kicked up dust. Strong as it was though, it had no effect, just as Shishio expected. The punch didn't even flinch this monster. He may not have even realized he was struck at all, or that his opponent was even standing there in front of him. Shishio pulled his fist out of him and got in a ready position, and guarded for anything he may throw back. The kid was just testing the water, and now just needs to know how hard this guy can hit. He grins and waits. In the meantime, he also keeps a tab on Hyperion, standing parallel a few meters away. "He looks scared of you." He laughed a bit at Hyperion's lack of bravery, but kept his guard firm.

Takemikazuchi looks down at Shishio right after he got punched, but felt nothing from it. "Shishio... Takemikazuchi can't be hurt. His strength and durability is off the limits, so I suggested a more careful approach." Goll answered "But Hyperion can, just be careful with his light powers. They can pierce and cut through anything that is not magical, and even outright obliterate anything it touches." But just after she finishes talking, Takemikazuchi puts his hand into his pocket and pulls out a handful of salt. In traditional sumo fashion, he throws the salt on the ground to signal his start to fight. He spreads his legs and raises one up high before he slams it down onto the ground with a loud thud which shook the arena a bit.

"Oh, I forgot to mention you one thing..."
Just as Goll was about to say it, Takemikazuchi pulls back his arm and in an instant, his fist grows as large as a truck. He then proceeds to go after Shishio to deliver a humongous and powerful punch. Hyperion watches on, wondering what to do with himself. "Hey! Focus on the other guy, lighthead!" Susanoo yelled as he charges the Titan from behind, drawing out his swords to deliver a pair of slashes at his back. Hyperion was quick to notice however, a beam of light shot out from his palm as he quickly blocks the swords without turning. Susanoo quickly backs away as Hyperion turns to him. "I'm sorry, I just got caught up in the moment that's all." He said before another beam of light appears in his other hand, both beams now resembling swords. "Let's dance!" He yelled as he and Susanoo charge into each other and clash swords.

"Woah, not at all? That's so cool!" He takes note on everything she tells him before Take gets ready for combat. This gives Shishio plenty of time to react to what's coming, but he wasn't expecting such a large fist to come barreling towards him. "GAH!" As soon as the fist passes by, Shishio does another vanishing act, before saying "Missed me!" from up above. Before Shishio can descend with his right arm raised, shimmers of blue tinted light travels from inside his arm and into the palm of his hand. A blue ball of light the size of a soccer ball forms out of his palm, and levitates there for a moment. "Try this on for size!" The ball of energy flashes a few times, and looks to be losing some stability in it's spherical form. "Blue... Blitzer!" He throws the ball down with great speed and vigor. The blue projectile stretched as it's speed increased while flying in a spiral towards Takemikazuchi, and when it finally touched down, a great explosion followed.

A brilliant cobalt shade of light flashed and with the incredible light, stained the smoke blue. The arena was given a great shake from the blast, however nowhere near as violent as some felt in previous bouts. After awhile the rumbling stopped, leaving only a black cloud where Takemikazuchi stood. "Wow, that was incredible!" Ane shouted from the stands. "Could he always do that?" She turned her head to Lizel. She nodded in response, recalling the times she had seen this sort of thing from him. Lizel knew it didn't just stop there with what tricks he could conjure up. "He's really something..." Shishio did a backflip in the air and landed some twenty feet away from the explosion's leftover smoke cloud. He landed and made a dramatic display of arm movements seen in martial art demonstrations. A flashy display preceded Shishio locking himself back down in a defensive stance. Shishio has decided to heed Goll's advice and take this slow for now, but maybe now after that, onlookers will recognize that he is no mere child.

Shishio manages to avoid the punch and goes into the air to throw a blue sphere of energy down at Takemikazuchi, hitting him which sets off an explosion. But as the clouds clear up, Takemikazuchi is revealed to be standing unharmed. "This is bad!" Amaterasu yelled "That kid is no match for him!" Takemikazuchi crouches down before sprinting towards Shishio with the intent to attack him, but what kind of attack would he pull?

Meanwhile, Susanoo and Hyperion are locking their swords trying to overpower the other. "So this is the strength of your swords; Ame-no-Murakumo and the Seven Branched Sword. I don't know much of the latter, but the former I know is the one that you used to slay Yamata-no-Orochi. But even that won't save you from me, I'm afraid." Hyperion spoke just as his eyes starts to glow. Susanoo takes notice of this and quickly backs away from the Titan as he fires of a beam of light from his eyes. Susanoo bends back to avoid it, a few strands of his hair getting obliterated. He let's out a sigh of relief right after.

Hyperion summons a number of light orbs around him. "LIGHT REIGN!!!" He yelled and the orbs begin to shoot rapid fire beams at Susanoo, prompting him to avoid and deflect them as he makes his way towards him.

As soon as the smoke clears, and Takemikazuchi is still standing, the crew is shocked and almost furious. "Will nothing work?!" Lizel shouts then looks over at the Hyper god, hoping he at least had some insight. "EH!" Shishio sees him charging right for him. "Okay then!" Shishio turns the other way and runs from him. Take was like an angry boar, or maybe a bull, or a rhinoceros, but whatever he was he was charging for him with everything he had. An opportunity had arisen though, when Hyperion readied an attack he announced out loud. The beams launched at Susanoo were evaded expertly deflected, and a few stray beams hit the ground to kick up dust. A few of those landed around Shishio and Takemikazuchi, causing explosions that he weaved around to keep ahead of Take. "There!" Shishio thought to himself, and with a great leap and a flip, he reached out to a stray beam of light flying over head. He reached forward and into his hand, the beam of light was absorbed as raw energy for his own use. He chuckled and flipped to grab one more, then continued to run for the walls of the arena.

The small seams in his arms flashed with light inside, an indication that the energy was absorbed. He thought he could use more of that for later, seeing how he isn't making any progress with Takemikazuchi, maybe a tag out would be in order. He made sure Take was still on his tail, and as expected, he wasn't falling behind anytime soon. Shishio continued to run towards the crowd, which just so happened to be where the Kami's of myth had placed themselves. Shishio flips himself around and drags his feet through the dirt. He skids back a good fifteen feet before stopping at the wall, then as soon as Takemikazuchi comes in for an attack, Shishio flips up into the air, and kicks off of the wall to preform an even bigger front flip. This is all according to a plan to get Takemikazuchi stuck in the wall from his own monstrous strength. "Hiya!" Shishio gives the Kami an upside down wave before tucking his arms and legs in to increase his flips overhead.

"This is quite troublesome. Takemikazuchi's strength on the same level as Zeus', but he fights like an animal. Shishio must find a way to at least make him flinch somewhat, but I don't think doing it by himself would be enough." The Hyper God said. Meanwhile, Takemikazuchi continues to pursue Shishio. As the young boy goes up the walls, Takemikazuchi expands his fist to deliver a powerful punch, only for Shishio to make a flip and ends up digging his fist into the wall. He's now stuck and he's left open for an attack as he struggles to break free.

On the other hand, Susanoo is just a few steps away from getting into Hyperion. "I got you!" He yelled, but as he delivers a slash, the Titan scatters into orbs of light to avoid it. The orbs begin to fly around as they begin to shoot beams at the Kami, forcing him to move again, deflecting as much as he could. "Shit! This guy's starting to irritate me. I don't know if my lightning could do good on him." He thought.

His plan worked, flawlessly even. When Shishio see's the Kami struggle to break free, he knew his only time to get a good clear shot was now. He had to know if he gave it everything he had, if he could at least put a dent in this guy's insanely strong body. "Alright! Here goes!"

Flipping several feet above the wall, Shishio's arms began to glow once again, and energy gathered in his hands. "Multi-Flash Bomber!" His hands lit up and began to make explosive waves that shot him through the air, but one wasn't enough. Shishio traveled through the air, zig zagging and picking up speed. Shishio's body began to appear like that of a comet through the night sky, with a trail of bright energy emitting from him. After reaching well above mach 5, a brilliantly shown tail of light left his zig zag trail across half of the arena, and finally ending with a straight shot going down.

"Gah! He's impossible!" Lizel shrieked when Shishio sound barrier breaking started getting out of hand. The thunderous sound of it started to freak Lizel out a bit, even Ban got a little nervous. It was surprising how Shishio was able to handle it so easily, going many times faster than a modern day jet, but he was perfectly fine, at least for now. The big finale was coming up though, and no one could predict what may happen next. "The last one was just a dip in the water, but this punch is for real!" It was then that Shishio unleashed his final Flash Bomber, and was on a crash course with the Takemikazuchi.

He flexed his small, stick like arms, revealing that he truly had muscle, poking out through the squishy parts. They were still small, but well defined, and came out when he really exerts himself for a strong attack. He shot down like a meteor and reeled back for the punch. His friends prayed, and he took aim. "Take. This!!!" He was right there above Takemikazuchi when he swung his fist down like a sledgehammer. Shishio sinks his fist into the side of Take's face and jaw, and then 'Boom'. Shishio hit the ground with such speed and force that the ground fell victim to the devastation, with the red runt taking Takemikazuchi down with it. A huge chunk of the ground became a crater, a huge crack shoots up the wall, and a mighty gust of wind sends dust everywhere with the rumbling shockwave. Shishio definitely connected, they all just hope it was worth all the effort.

Takemikazuchi ends up buried after taking a powerful hit from Shishio, leaving behind a large crater. When the dust has fully settled, Takemikazuchi is down onto he ground with his face buried by Shishio's fist, which he grabs and crushes it like a soda can. He gets it off his face as he flips back up and looks at Shishio before pulling him close to deliver a hard headbutt to his face. He puts his hands on the kid's sides, sinking his fingers without piercing his skin to grab his ribcage and flings high into the sky. The fall might be fatal if he doesn't do anything.

Meanwhile, Susanoo is having a hard time dodging everything beam of light that was fired. He took some hits, mostly grazes. "Alright, time to see if these thing will work on him." He thought as he sheathes his sword and perform a few hand signs before yelling out "KUMORI TENGOKU: HYOU! (曇り天国:雹! (CLOUDY HEAVEN: HAIL!)" The skies gets covered in dark clouds and it begins to rain huge shards of ice in the hopes of piercing down the orbs. As expected, the orbs shifts their focus on the falling shards as they shoot them.

Shishio looks down to see his foe in the ground he grins and was fixing to pummel him more. Before he could, Takemikazuchi grabs hold of him and does a number to his hand, before sending Shishio into the air. "Woah!" He flew through the air and looked at his hand to move the mangled up fingers. "Do you think I hurt him atleast?" he asked Goll as they flew higher and higher. Despite the damages, Shishio felt no pain in them. Sparks came from the nozzle however.

"That doesn't look good." Ban said aloud. "It looks like he damaged his arm again." He continued. Lizel was getting fed up with all this. "I swear, they're gonna destroy the arena before he lays a scratch of that freak!" Meanwhile Shishio was still up in the air and took the time to think of what to try next. "Hey, what was that trick you said you had?" He was just trying to find anything that could help him, he really didn't want to just give up.

Just then, a dark cloud forms just below Shishio. "Woah! Hey wait-!" The boy falls straight into Susanoo's storm cloud and completely vanishes. Ice shards fell all around Hyperion and Susanoo, but what did not fall was Shishio. The time had well passed for gravity to have revealed him falling through, but it did not. He was up to something.

"Barely." Goll said "Despite how much you've put, Takemikazuchi just won't go down. He's really too tough." Shishio then asked about another trick that Goll mentioned. "Well, I guess I could probably use it. But the questions is; can your body take it though? It's a really rapid process that only a very strong body can withstand it's drawback." She said just as Shishio falls into the dark clouds.

While Takemikazuchi waits for his opponent to drop down, Susanoo goes up against the orbs and cuts them down while they're distracted by the falling ice shards. Eventually, the orbs come together to form back Hyperion, now hurt from the cuts the orbs had received. "Looks like your luck has ran out, lighthead." Susanoo said as he prepares for another attack. "No, it is you whose luck has ran out. Look down!" Hyperion replied as he points to the large circle of light Susanoo is standing. Once he takes notice of it, a pillar of light shoots out, engulfing the Kami. "SUSANOO-KUN!!!" Amaterasu cried.

As soon as Shishio entered the clouds, he had a glimmer of strategy pop into his head. He monologued to himself in his head while walking through the one dimensional plan. "Since I'm here, I'll use the cloud to hide from Takemikuzashi! Then I'll stay here until I think of what to do next." Only problem was, Shishio was still falling through the clouds, until ice quickly began to form inside the cloud. They quickly drop like rocks, but in a quick ditch effort to stay up, Shishio starts kicking them in an effort to halt his descent. This worked to keep himself from falling through, but he soon realized he couldn't breathe inside of a cloud. "He's been in there awhile... What is he doing?" Lizel worried. "He's fine Lizel, I'm sure he's just doing... Shishio things?" Ban was stumped too, he even had to scratch the back of his head in wonder. "Gah! That didn't help!" She turned to Hyper God only to see how he's reacting to the events in the fight. Meanwhile, Shishio was beginning to panic. "I... I can't breathe!" He did a flip from one ice shard to the next to try and get back over the clouds, but it was no hope. The shards just didn't form high enough in the cloud itself. He only had one option, and that was to drop.

Take simply stood there, which was a surprise based on what everyone had seen. A wild beast like that surely would have turned his attention to Susanoo. Despite what Lizel and Ban thought, he just waited. "He's just gonna standing there isn't he?" Ane asked. "Maybe he got tired." Ban then thought why he would be just standing there, but he knew was certainly not tired. Shishio was on the verge of running out of breath, but he didn't give up trying to stay in the cloud. He then realized that he did have another option, and mid jump from a shard of ice, he pulled out a decorated trinket made out of bronze. He quickly stuffed the mouth piece in, and the small koi fish designs glowed a cyan blue once he took in a breath. "whew, that was close!" Shishio's voice now had a reverb to it, as if he was being heard from inside a metal tank. "Hold that through Goll-" Shishio was just about to let her know what he was thinking, but without warning, beams of Hyperion's light shot by. It caught Shishio totally off guard, forcing him to stop talking and focus. He had no idea where they would be coming from, so he just had to feel it. He wasn't about to let an opportunity to absorb some energy go to waste. He caught as many of these as he could, but was careful not to get hit by any of them.

Soon, the beams stopped for whatever reason, and Shishio finally had a chance start faze two of his plan. "Now then, as annoying as giving up is, that takemaka-whatever guy is really getting on my nerves!" Shishio flipped and shot a Flash Bomber down to make a hole at the bottom of the cloud. He saw Susanoo getting ready for an attack on Hyperion, then continued. "But, I'm clearly not getting anywhere. He might not know it, but I might be a match for shiny guy's attacks! So it's time for a switcheroo-" Shishio was cut off once again by Hyperion's flashy moves, however this time, much more powerful, and much more devastating. By the looks of it, Susanoo got hit directly. "Susanoo!" Shishio quickly nose dived out of the ice storm. A stream of the cloud followed when they parted for him. "Nice lightshow!" Shishio shouted out while Hyperion was distracted with his big attack. He fired a small blast from his hands to give him some momentum, when he began to do multiple tight flips. "But show's... over!" Shishio then opened up, and delivered a powerful axe kick to Hyperion's crown. If Susanoo could withstand the attack was unknown, but Shishio Bakugeki wasn't about to just sit back and let him die.

When Lizel turns to the Hyper God, he said "Have faith. Don't you ever doubt the person you've been with for so long." Takemikazuchi is still standing like a post, looking up at the clouds apparently waiting for Shishio to drop down. "Takemikazuchi seems to be focusing on the boy and the boy only, and he doesn't seem to bother helping Hyperion whatsoever." Tsukuyomi noted. "Perhaps he is interested in the boy than Susanoo. Never seen that kind of attitude from a man who knows nothing but showing off his monstrous strength." Izanagi guessed.

"▂▂" Takemikazuchi yawned just as Shishio drops out from the clouds to deliver a kick down at a distracted Hyperion, stumbling him. "Why you-!" Just as he was about to retaliate, a bolt of lightning hit him from behind. When he turns around, he will be shocked to see Susanoo had survived the attack, floating in the air in a meditating position surrounded in a barrier of lightning in the shape of a lotus. "TENKOU-BOUEI: INAZUMA HASU! (天候-防衛:稲妻蓮! (WEATHER-DEFENSE: LIGHTNING LOTUS!))" Susanoo yelled before getting himself off of the positions and stand in his ground, the barrier disappearing. "That was real close. I thought I would be toast if it weren't for my technique." He said with a smug smile, irritating the Titan as he grinds his teeth. Amaterasu let's out a sigh of relief.

Hyperion is surrounded, but not for long when Takemikazuchi dashes towards Shishio and tackles him, getting him down onto the ground with him on top. He would then proceed to deliver a heavy beatdown on the kid if he doesn't do something. On the other hand, with Shishio being taken care of, Susanoo draws out his swords and charges them with lightning. "Don't get yourself too cocky. I have a lot more where that came from!" Hyperion said as a pair of light orbs appear in his hands and proceeds to throw them at the Kami as he makes more. Susanoo begins to charge, doing and weaving through the orbs as he tries to get to him.

Shishio see's the bolt flying towards Hyperion, and acts accordingly. He jumps away just as Hyperion is struck and get's his guard back up right away. "Haha! He's alright!" Shishio says excitedly. Susanoo and Shishio were just about to team up on the light titan, but Takemikazuchi came just in time to ruin the fun. Barreling towards him, Shishio quickly turned and got ready to attack. Takemikazuchi dived low to bring the much smaller Shishio down. "Woah!" Shishio blasted his way out of his opponents incoming attack. Shishio quickly darted off to the side and fired a yellow blast out at him, then proceeded to vanish. At super sonic speeds, Shishio fired more of these bullets of his energy at Take from all angles, and began to form a cyclone from constant blinding speed. "If blasts wont work, then I'll have to get creative!"

As soon as a tall tornado of dust formed with Takemikazuchi in the center, Shishio arms illuminated with an orange glow, this time however, a bit of fire escaped from the little crevices of the arms. "Since you're so tough, you wouldn't mind staying put, right?" Shishio suddenly came to a halt and dragged his feet in the dirt for a good distance. He bent his arms at the elbow and made fists, the best he could with a crippled hand. He pulled his fists back, raring up to throw them forward again. "Oh god." Ban said. "Oh god!" Lizel repeated. "Not this!" They both knew what Shishio was gearing up for, and it was certainly about to get hot. "He's gonna-" Just as Lizel began to speak, Shishio let out a huge funnel or blazing fire from his hands, but that wasn't the end of it. As soon as his flames came in contact with the tornado, it rapidly ignited into a fiery twister, before ending in a large swirling dust explosion. The arena heat definitely went up a few notches.

"Maybe this will burn you!" Shishio shouted out in confidence. That would have cremated someone twice as tough as some of the greats, but he knew better than to think that killed Takemikazuchi. He expected an attack would be coming soon, so he prepared for Take's counter with anticipation and planted his feet firm.

Susanoo is now near Hyperion, jumping to deliver a crossed slashed, but then an explosion happened when Shishio threw flame at the tornado that has Takemikazuchi in it and upon contact, it bursts, sending the other two fighters away. "Did...Did that work?" Amaterasu asked, seeing as such an explosion could've easily turned the sumo god into ash. "I wouldn't say that if I were you, Onee-sama." Takeminakata said with a smirk as he points down at the smoke and flames left by the explosion. A trail of swords of all kinds pops out of the dust, heading towards Shishio and it would impale him if he doesn't act fast.

"▃▃▅▅▃▃ー!!" Takemikazuchi roared, it was loud enough to clear away all of the dust to reveal that he has survived, though he is burned badly now which means Shishio has managed to at least legitimately hurt him...and piss him off more. Hyperion and Susanoo gets up, seeing how the monster of a god is still standing despite how powerful the explosion was. Hyperion is legit terrified of him. "Damn! And I thought he was already done for. Is it no wonder that he is more of a natural disaster than a god?" He said, but that left him open for a sneak attack from Susanoo, though he immediately notices this and quickly puts up a shield of light to block his swords. "And as for you..." He said before he backs away from the Kami and a pair of swords of light appear in his hands. "...I'm starting to have enough of your cheap shots. Get ready, for this may be the last attack you will see before you die, traitor." He said. "Last huh? Well bring it!" Susanoo said as he and Hyperion assume their stances.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back