• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern New Requiem

Atom

Suffers from Selective Memory
Late August in the city of New Requiem, a city gripped in the clutches of terror. For the past few months New Requiem has been under marital law as a ruthless gang war has sown terror and fear into the very fabric of the city. A police force stretched thin only can hope to do the bare minimum to protect the city and it’s inhabitants. Every day innocents and gangsters alike are gunned down in the streets. Every day citizens leave home not knowing if it will be the last time they see their families. The threat of death hangs over the citizens of New Requiem like an omen of death.

For months gangs have vied for control of the city through any means necessary, and the citizens have suffered for it. But on a cold autumn morning in August a group of young adults took it upon themselves to fight back, through vigilantism.

Right sooo

Most likely closed, most likely, not set in stone. Will be HIGHLY selective with who I let in, as I don’t exactly have the time to run anything majorly big.

Onto the jist of the plot. Gang wars in New Requiem have the city in fear, people dying daily and the police are stretched thin. For reasons undecided, they’ll need to be discussed as we get accepted characters, a group of YOUNG ADULTS(18+. Sorry, but in my head it makes no sense to have a number of 18+ characters letting minors potentially get into life or death situations, y’know?) decide that it’s time to fight back for their families and reclaim their city through vigilantism. Needless to say they dreadfully find out that things are not as simple as they believed, and slowly everything falls down around them as they become the target of a more major faction of the gang wars. Whether they survive or not shall be seen, but their life's will change for the worst as events unfold.

@Mortem @AbstractAnnabella @KaoriMei @Rida @Angst @Raphael

If your initial group falls through or you feel you might like another just hit me up. I'll be around. No pressure though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Excellent idea. I love the idea of creating a group that tries to change things, but then gets caught up in the middle of it all. Causing more problems than they solved. This will be really cool. Even if I don't get to join, I'd probably still read.

This idea sounds amazing! If finals weren't coming up, I would totally join :(

But please lmk if you're still accepting characters by Dec 16? That's when winter break starts and I'll have an entire month to RP as much as I want :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back