• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Neko Private Acadamy

"Thanks." He murmers, gaze focused on the dorms ahead. Akihiro keeps walking until finding the long list. Quickly he searches through the names, finally finding his. "Nate?" He reads aloud. Akihiro whips around, already searching for his room number.

Nate picked up his book and was walking to his dorm when he saw some guy looking at the list of dorm rooms,Nate walked past him and went to his dorm to get some stuff and took out his journal to write something down then took out a ball of yarn and started playing with it

@Legit

Akihiro watches him, and silently follows, knowing this was the same way the numbers had lead him, to his new dorm. Maybe he knows this Nate dude? He stops in front of him, ears perked. "H-Hi there, do you know Nate? Oh, and where this dorm is?" Akihiro handed him a slip of paper that he had quickly jotted on earlier. It was probably much easier to ask for his help, then spend more time searching for the room.

"Oh! Well hi, i'm Akihiro, your roommate." He gives him a goofy smile. Akihiro's gaze shifted to that of the dorm door, "Never had a dorm before..." He mumbles, accidentally aloud.

"Looks like we're together on this then." He reaches for the doorknob, and slowly twists open the door. Akihiro suddenly leaps into the room, "Such space!" Growing up in confined and tight spaces, he wasn't too used to larger areas. Akihiro dropped his black back-pack, and shifted into his white and black marked cat. His blue eyes gleamed happily, as he leaped around, occasionally rolling across the ground.

Nate closed the door behind himself and looked Akihiro as he rolled across the floor but Nate wasn't wierded out because he sometimes did that then he went to his room got some cleaning supplies and some snacks,"You get used to this I gotta go" Nate said before leaving

Akihiro leaped up, his long white furred legs straight, and thin as sticks. "Alright!" He purrs, suddenly spotting a half un-winded ball of yarn. So they do have them here! His eyes narrowed in determination, as his haunches raised, ready to leap.

Omi nodded and closed the door. He turned around and walked down the hall with his hands in his pocket, humming a tone.

Aylessa smiled kissing Bell back softly. @Kayzo

Ruy saw many doors. "Wow. There is a lot of doors. I wonder who my dorm partner is?" she said.

Kitsu also saw a lot of doors. "How many doors are in this place?" she said, "I wonder who I am going to share a room with?"

(can someone tell me who their roommates are)

Last edited by a moderator:
Still in his cat form, Akihiro slips out of the dorm room. Wouldn't be so bad if I adventured a bit? He smiled, trotting through the halls.

Katherin smiles" hiya i'm Kat how old are you both" she say smileing she was looking for her room

Kat looked at them" i'm 15" she say" i know i look 10 don't i" she say smiling" so are you guys looking for your dorm too" she asked smiling

(Yeah sure)

Nate got to homeroom 14 minutes early to clean it a little so everyone else dose not have to clean a lot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back