• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Naruto: world in choas.

Raika didn't mond holding koga holdkng her hand. She smiled and nodded " yeah I am very impressed... it looks beautiful..." she then looked at him " we can go inside?"

Bills352 said:
Giuken Ryu
"Do you think a Genjutsu would really work against me" Dodi said as he moved his hands into the Genjutsu release "Release" Dodi nodded his head in a disapproved manner "Well Kira it seems you have made you decision shame maybe ill take my time in killing Ekichuu then of course when I get my hands on her which I will soon" Dodi said mocking her as he order Naruto to fire the Rasenshuriken which would also cause the C4 to lose its chakra connection.
with a swift leap, the male ran into what could only be made out to be a tunnel. "Hmm....oi!!! Is there anyone in here .....hmm" as he walked, he placed his hand on the wall every now and then. "Hmm....your right darkus...there is some charkra levels down here...."

Koga Tense

"Yeah we can..." Koga said before stopping abruptly picking up some height levels of chakra near the leaf. "How have I been he careless that close to the village" Koga added with a concerned look on his face as he undid his summoning. "They are some very high chakra levels near the leaf we need to head back." Koga said as looked at Raika.

((@the\-lich I can't reply yet I need to wait for Gus.))

Gus screamed "Enough of this.. time to try this out!" suddenly, 4 holes on each side of Dobi rip open... revealing my 8 clones! The one that was charging Explosive release: Landmine fist charges at him, the water ninja uses Water release: Azure dragon palm, the two earth uses fired C1s at him, and the two lightning zoom into naruto, taking from their back pack a scroll, and preparing to use it! And then Gus slammed his hands together, and the C4 flew into the rasenshuriken to protect himself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Raika smiled, then her face turned serious. She made a hand sign that caused all her leopards near kurama to disappear " you go and get kurama.... I go to the area with high levels chakra" she said as she got ready to use swift release to get there.

(Wow... everyone seems to be coming now, at times like these I say...)
ITS-RAINING-MEN-HALLELUJAH-hetalia-34060491-400-223.gif

Gus then did something that would be memorized. Gus finally used his Forbidden Technique, Mud golem! Underneath Naruto, a Rasenshuriken slashes into him, as a copy of him comes out! One of Gus's clones did the same... but not of Dodi... of the other one... Fuma! The other 4 clones had to retreat, and start supplying the real Gus with chakra.. he was barely holding up anymore. However, the Fuma clone used his Bansho Ten'in to drag Naruto into the last Lightning release clone, who sacrificed himself to paralyze Naruto! Gus weakly muttered to Kira "Go... I can handle him... I just need 10 more seconds..." The last clone who also used Mud Golem explodes violently, electrocuting the area Dodi is in.

Raika and signed *swift release* and in 4 seconds flat she appeared in the area where all the fighting is and her eyes widen her chakra sensory jutsu told her where everyone is and one theat made her eyes widen was seeing enchiiru and kira severely injured. She use swift release again and appeared between the man and kira " now I am your problem" she said as she took out her kunai knifes and coated them in her flame chakra. She looked around and she saw naruto "...." she glared at the man "your a dead man..."

Kira watched him and heard him tell her to run but... she just couldn't do that! not after he'd tried to help her and all. No, she had to help she couldn't let him do this alone. "No way" she answered most of her chakra had been refilled so he was capable of fighting now. She had her sand encase Naruto since his soul had been sealed. "Sand Burial..." she got prepared having him hover in the air. "Sand Coffin!" she'd just crushed Naruto's body... well she was sure he'd understand.

Hmmm..hay hay hay...now lets take it easy..hm...yes i know darkus....i...ok darkus...ill fight em...so which one do i gotta beat up...hmm.." he gave a soft smile, his eyes sliting into a pair of draconic pupils. He grasped the modified blade on his back, his confidence and cockyness higher then a mountain. Suddenly in extreme speed, he was infront of dodi, and delivering a strong right hook to his face.

(I'm still going to have her end it getting captured in the end because of what I and Jafar discussed, I'm just having her fight back for added drama and because it's what makes sense of what she would do personality wise.)

Giuken Ryu

Dodi upon being punched got sent back a few feet but barely even flinched. "See you're like fly's more and more of you just appear" Dodi said in a childish voice 'wait i just sounded like Tobi then' he though as he began to laugh. "Still Naruto was just another of me toying around the real fun starts here say hello to the MOTHER OF THE SAGE OF THE SIX PATHS Kaguya Ōtsutsuki" Dodi said as he began to use hand signs again Tiger → Snake → Dog → Dragon → Clap hands "Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation" and one coffin came up yet again this time it was a women with two horn like protrusions which stuck out from her head Dodi moved behind her and put in the talisman. "Now I win" Dodi said with a wide grin although he was still toying with his 'pray'.

Koga Tense

Koga stayed stood at the entrance in case the fight came near the leaf village he was its Hokage not just a ninja who can leave to fight a battle that doesn't fully concern the leaf yet.

((New order Gus, Dodi, Kira, Raika and zabe))

Kira saw this with the third eye and sent three clones in the corpses direction. They all came together and started to make a huge fireball in the middle of them, this was an improved version of the classic fireball jutsu Kira had made up. "Fire Style: FlameStrike Jutsu!" it was much more powerful and covered a wider area. They sent the Fire in her direction letting Gus handle Dodi himself for now.

Raika looked at the man as he summoned the mother of all sages. She stabbed the ground with her flame chakra coated kunai knife and muttered *flame pillar* a pillar of flame erupted from the ground where dobi and the sage was standing.

Rrrr.....i will show you!!! THE POWER OF THE SECRET 8TH SWORDSMEN!!!!!" He puts his hands together, as his dark charkra grew. It lashed to the side like tails "steam style: explosive mist jutsu!" He breaths in, as his hands went red and blue, releasing steam from his fingers. "Hehe" the steam coiled and surrounded dodi. "IGNITE!!!" He claped as the smoke cloud exploded.

Neji ran and found haru. "Haru come on let's go we need to go start on our mission lets go."

(Sorry if I'm way behind I'm not exactly sure where we are?)

(Kira was finally beaten and then they are trying to get her and Suzoku to join them, Now pretty much everybody is fighting Dodi. The Hokage is at the village because he's worried the fight might move to the leaf. And that's it)

Haru stopped training for a moment when Neji came over he nodded. "yeah..." he said goodbye to Hinata who was happy for him going on an A-Rank mission but also worried as a mother would be. "Be careful" she said before they left.

Neji stood looking at haru. "Okay come on we need to head out here now." Neji started to run towards the outside of the village to go to whee the mission was suppose to be. Neji looked back at haru "do you have any idea what we are getting into here?"

Haru shook his head. He was nervous about all of this, it was his first A-Rank mission afterall. "Let's get going then"

"Okay follow me let's go" neji activated his sharingan and jumped from tree to tree from the training grounds to the forest outside the village. He landed on he ground with haru right behind him. Neji scanned the area with his sharingan still activated. He could tell there had been a battle here.

Gus cackled, rising... finally his chakra was back. Gus then said "You do know.. i can seal your stupid pawns WITHOUT the use of a scroll?! Ever since the 4th ninja war and all those reincarnations, the Anbu need to know a way how to counter them... so enjoy this!" Two coffins ripped out of the ground, as Fuma and the Naruto mud golems jump back. "Forbidden Technique! Impure World Seal Destruction!" Ghostly dark hands grab at the two reanimated, before a large hand tries to crush them, dragging them into the coffin, and then finally the coffin into the ground. Gus smiled and said "Well my friend... I believe I should do this..." Suddenly the Naruto clone turns into chakra and mud.. melting away as one of my clones uses this spare chakra to keep them alive... and use the Mud golem technique again... ON Dobi. Both Mud Dobi and Mud Fuma now smile, as they prepare their next jutsu.

(To be fair, they don't take extra damage from jutsu they are weak to, they take times 5 damage)

Suzoku thought again before nodding his head. "OK, I will join you. And I will continue Madara's work, and peace will be obtained, through whatever means necessary." Suzoku said crossing his arms over his chest the way Madara always did.

(Great; gone for one more day and the author quits. Oh well; I'll just make a minor time-skip for my character and get ready for my next post.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back