• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern -- n y c t o p h i l e --

tsuneni

— princess.♥
PicMonkey Collage night.png -- n y c t o p h i l e -- PicMonkey Collage night a.png
(n.)  a person who loves night, darkness

information about the roleplay

>>> i'm pretty sure the title and the plot don't relate at all, but whatever...

>>> it's three in the morning where i'm at, so sorry for any mistakes, or if you don't understand anything...

>>> so, this is really important. this roleplay takes places in 1996. so, no cellphones and all that jazz...

>>> if you didn't understand the plot, because a group of unlikely friends spend their last night together before graduation...

>>> this will be on a hosted project. with enough interest, i'll put it up...

>>> this is more casual than detailed, though i'd love to have lengthy posts. but, quality over quantity...

>>> i do not have a co-gm. i do not want a co-gm. do not ask to be the co-gm...

>>> i've been very stressed and busy lately, so ya'll might have to bear with me...

@Doubt

@Post

information about the characters

>>> i'm only going to be accepting realistic images. no drawings, no anime...

>>> so for the characters, there will be roles. i have yet to figure out which ones can be claimed and stuff...

>>> no first come first serve...

>>> you can make as many characters as you want, but will they all be accepted? no...

>>> i will put out a deadline for the characters when i have the hosted project up...

>>> there'll be more rules when i have the hosted project up.

eatonton, georgia is a considerably small city in the georgia. with a population of 1,974--as of 1989--everyone knows each other, everything about each other. there really isn't anywhere to get some privacy.

the only high school in the city, eatonton senior high school, home of the the eagles, holds some of the most stereotypical cliques ever. like, it's a scene straight out of the movie mean girls.

the plastics, the jocks, the cheerleaders, and the "bad boys" make up the top level of the social hierarchy. preps and rich kids make up the second level. nerds, band members, actors/actresses, geeks, and that sort make up the third level. at the bottom level are the outcasts, the druggies, the slackers.

one would thinks that the people in each clique would never interact with someone of a lower or higher level.

yet, these teens prove them wrong.

nighttime in eatonton is absolutely stunning. the stars, the moon, the mystery. it's the perfect time to be outside. these teens, all different in personality, have created a tradition.

every week, they meet up atop a cliff that overlooks the city. they talk, they eat, they sleep, and play games. the cliff meetings are their escape.

their final meet is approaching. before they graduate and leave. and perhaps they'll make rash decisions that night. nobody is really sure about what happens in the minds of nyctophiles.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am honestly swamped with roleplays already, but tysm for the tag! good luck with this love bug, it looks great <33

Interested.

i might be able to join. it depends on real life...

is it alright for me to join?

looks great!

I'm really interested in joining, I have a character idea already! 

i'd be interested

Interested. Count me in Lizzie

~Interested~

screw finals.

i'll join.

interested<3 also same @C o w a r d

yay! okay, the hp will be up by friday, and from then on, character sheets will be due sometime in january, so you all have plenty of time! < 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back