• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy mythical kingdom

when he leads me towards him i felt a bit scared but as he kissed me its like everyone i felt scared or was it just flew away

When zero thought the guards out side of his cell was gone he went to his bar windows and pulled out one of his black and red tentacles this was the most he could pull out without going crazy so he wrapped the tentacle around the cell window and pulled the bars out with a little struggle and he crawled out seeing the sun so he covered his eyes because he hasn't been out for about 8 years he thought and started running while a alarm set stating he broke loose and he made it to the woods starting to jump from tree to tree until he was out of breath so he took a little brother and saw a male and a female together alone so he just left them alone and ran again making as little noise as possible but stepped on a twig breaking it but kept running until he made it to the other kingdom and went I. It trying to hide there.

i heard the alarm and a twig breaking i wasn't sure what was going on " i have to go now" i said to Jordan i let go of his hand and started running back to the castle i saw this weird looking guy. "who are you" i said starting to draw the sword from the cloak.

@Aqua

Zero looked at the girl drawing her sword and he thought she was taking him back to the cell when he said "no!" And one of his tails come out hrabbing her and raising her into the air saying "I don't want to go" he said tearing normally from one eye and crying blood from the other.

Zero was still tearing as his tail tightens even more but he lost the will to move anymore and his tail faded to mist and the girl dropped to the ground and he fell to the ground barley staying awake and breathing really hard on the ground.

as i fell to he ground i did a flip and landed perfectly i looked at the boy and thought he needs some help i thought i picked him up acting like he weighed a lot. i carried him to the castle "guards he needs help make sure you take really good care of him ill come check on him later" i went back outside and grabbed my sword. then headed to my room

i headed back down to see if he was awake "sir, sir are you awake"

Zero woke up and looked around saying "where...am..I" and goy up scratching his head and looked around and saw that there was a girl and yelled in gear and curled up into a ball because his fear of people.

"its ok your in the castle what is your name" i said standing there hoping he is okay "no one here is going to hurt you"

Zero looked up to the girl saying "no..no hurt me" he said with a curious look on his face because most of his life he has known mostly cruelty being locked up inside a cell and because of this cant even speak proper for his age.

Zero looked up and said "I'm.....I'm...im zero" he said and looked a way because his shyness and fear.

alright if your sure" i headed out and went upstairs i grabbed a few of my brothers clothes and put them in the closet and headed back down " the rooms ready if you want to follow me there" i said heading upstairs to his room i opened the door "will this work"

Zero got up silently and followed the girl into a big room and his mouth opened in aww and ran around the room laughing like a child.

Akuma stood behind the princess in the doorway " Who is that? " she asked

Zero turned away from the person because he thought she might recognize him and send him back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back