Myriad Reality [Inactive]

LegendBegins said:
Ruby's too chaotic to have the Spirit of Order, so there's that.
Well... Still. I'm her brother. The odds are phenomenal.

-Ruby- *appears* Weeeeeeeeeell the first material forms of the Spirit of Order and Chaos were sister and brother. Galaxia and I don't remember the name of the other one!! *disappears*

Still. Rubala and Discord weren't sister and brother.

whizzball1 said:
Well... Still. I'm her brother. The odds are phenomenal.
-Ruby- *appears* Weeeeeeeeeell the first material forms of the Spirit of Order and Chaos were sister and brother. Galaxia and I don't remember the name of the other one!! *disappears*

Still. Rubala and Discord weren't sister and brother.
You wouldn't have Discord. I recognize all of his chaos signatures and his presence. Don't ask how.

LegendBegins said:
You wouldn't have Discord. I recognize all of his chaos signatures and his presence. Don't ask how.
Discord-

-Ruby- *appears* Discord and Rubala weren't sister and brother because they weren't of the same reincarnation!!

Oh.

-Ruby- And Discord isn't dead, so you can't be the Spirit of Chaos!

Or is he?

-Ruby- No idea.

whizzball1 said:
Discord-
-Ruby- *appears* Discord and Rubala weren't sister and brother because they weren't of the same reincarnation!!

Oh.

-Ruby- And Discord isn't dead, so you can't be the Spirit of Chaos!

Or is he?

-Ruby- No idea.
Kelly has the power signature of Discord Prime. It's also fair to mention that she's related to her universe's version of Q, which is an alternate Discord. He looked exactly like Q, but didn't quite have the power set.

LegendBegins said:
Kelly has the power signature of Discord Prime. It's also fair to mention that she's related to her universe's version of Q, which is an alternate Discord. He looked exactly like Q, but didn't quite have the power set.
I see. But I really don't think I could be the Spirit of Chaos. It just isn't plausible.

LegendBegins said:
You learn to redefine plausible here.
-Ruby- David's right, anything that seems implausible is almost never implausible!!

But it isn't like there's any way to know whether I am the Spirit of Chaos or not. Rubala might be able to figure it out, but she doesn't appear to be out right now.

whizzball1 said:
-Ruby- David's right, anything that seems implausible is almost never implausible!!
But it isn't like there's any way to know whether I am the Spirit of Chaos or not. Rubala might be able to figure it out, but she doesn't appear to be out right now.
*Shrugs*

I guess we can later. Anyway, biggest issue:Techi.

I'm thinking, I'm thinking. We need to find a way to remove the blocks. Data couldn't do it. Maybe if we were able to get her subconscious to let go of what happened when she altered someone's mind? It is what caused the blocks, as Techi supposes. If we can find a way to get her to let go, we could get her powers back. But how?

whizzball1 said:
I'm thinking, I'm thinking. We need to find a way to remove the blocks. Data couldn't do it. Maybe if we were able to get her subconscious to let go of what happened when she altered someone's mind? It is what caused the blocks, as Techi supposes. If we can find a way to get her to let go, we could get her powers back. But how?
Perhaps, but I don't know. Techi is too stubborn.

LegendBegins said:
Perhaps, but I don't know. Techi is too stubborn.
If the reason that her blocks are there is eliminated, the blocks should be removed. But if she's stubborn, who knows whether we'll be able to correct the problem or not?

SpiritBlitz said:
.....no.
Rize: Kinda, yeah.
Well, if we can get Techi's subconscious to let that event go, the blocks might be removed as the trauma will be gone. David says that Techi's stubborn though. Any ideas on how to get her to let go?

whizzball1 said:
Well, if we can get Techi's subconscious to let that event go, the blocks might be removed as the trauma will be gone. David says that Techi's stubborn though. Any ideas on how to get her to let go?
I haven't been around the group and Aunt Techi long enough....sorry.

Rize: We aren't the ones to be asked that question.

whizzball1 said:
If the reason that her blocks are there is eliminated, the blocks should be removed. But if she's stubborn, who knows whether we'll be able to correct the problem or not?
I just don't know if we can get her to let it go because of her stubbornness.

LegendBegins said:
I just don't know if we can get her to let it go because of her stubbornness.
That's the problem. It's the most plausible way I can think of, even though it'll be hard. 
-Ruby- *appears* Hiii!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back