Myriad Reality [Inactive]

whizzball1 said:
-Soren- *a few pieces of sheet music appear with a pen and the sheet music is written while Soren plays so that he can play it more accurately*
There are plenty of good trombone pieces out there.

LegendBegins said:
There are plenty of good trombone pieces out there.
Of course. But I like to write the sheet music to pieces so that I can play them more accurately, even if I only play them once.

LegendBegins said:
That uses up too much time.
Not when you're playing and writing at the same time. I'm a fast writer, especially now with magic. I've practised that art for years.

LegendBegins said:
Nice job, mister pony pon pon. But I celebrate Christmas.
Yes. Hearth's Warming. No no no, Hearth's Warming. Why can't I say Hearth's Warming? I also celebrate H- C h r i s t m a s. That works!

whizzball1 said:
Yes. Hearth's Warming. No no no, Hearth's Warming. Why can't I say Hearth's Warming? I also celebrate H- C h r i s t m a s. That works!
If you can't control your own speech, you've got a problem. I can say hearth's warming and I don't even celebrate it

LegendBegins said:
If you can't control your own speech, you've got a problem. I can say hearth's warming and I don't even celebrate it
I know. It's like something's changing what I say the moment I say it.

LegendBegins said:
That's way more difficult than it should be.
Yeah. Ruby doesn't have to say Hearth's Warming Eve.

-Ruby- *appears* Well duh. I know who was causing me to do it! Rubala. Then I told her to stop, and she stopped!!

So someone's causing me to do it?

-Ruby- Who knows?? I don't, that's for sure!! *disappears*

whizzball1 said:
Yeah. Ruby doesn't have to say Hearth's Warming Eve.
-Ruby- *appears* Well duh. I know who was causing me to do it! Rubala. Then I told her to stop, and she stopped!!

So someone's causing me to do it?

-Ruby- Who knows?? I don't, that's for sure!! *disappears*
Perhaps the opposite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back