• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy My Fair Prince

No More Pretending

Six Thousand Club
Nadine Violette Courtenay is a young woman who has filtered through a number of households as a maid in a very short amount of time. No amount of explanation was ever provided. Her previous employers always gave a good review to possible future employers. She herself never divulges the nature of her termination every time. One day, she ends up in the household of the royal family. Maybe they will soon learn why she her stays are so short when the young prince becomes enamored with her?

(The time period is up for debate.)

This roleplay sounds kinda interesting, if your still looking for someone that is

We doing any OC? or we just going to just start like that? because I'm fine with either

I'll start.

Nadine walked into the dining room to help lay the dishes out across the table. This was her first night there, and her first glimpse of the family that she would be working for.

It wouldn't be too long till the royal family were to enter the dining hall of where their meal were prepared for them as Mother Christine Clover, sat on one side and the the Father, Arthur Clover would sat on the other, in the center where the prince himself, Travis Hemlock Clover, who seemed to enter later then the parents as he would sit down noticing the new maid at first notice. The parents didn't seem to much care about it at that moment as Travis looked to her "so... your the new girl who started working under us? Whats your name?"

"Ah, yes," she murmured with a bow of her head. "My name is Nadine, Milord." She looked back up at him. "I look forward to being able to serve you and your family, milord. She was so nervous now! She couldn't be foolish in front of the royal family! Especially not on her first night...

Arthur would look to him "Travis, what have I told you about being impolite... your a Clover" Travis would then just simply sigh "yes father... I know..." He would sit up straight and started eating while leaning with one arm on the table as Christine would look to Nadine as she spoke "Sorry for our sons behavior, he is... rather rebellious... don't know how he became as such" Travis would just grunt as he ate

"Oh, no! I don't mind, truly. He was simply asking a question. Curiosity is a good thing." She smiled. "Is there anything that I may get you, my lady?"

Christine would give a small chuckle "your too kind Nadine, and if you don't mind, I'd like some black earl tea if you don't mind".

Nadine placed a slender hand over her mouth and released a quiet giggle. "Simply doing my duty, my lady." A soft smile was revealed playing across her coral lips after she removed her hand. "I'll fetch the tea right away."

Travis would finish only half his food as he places his cutlery down "thanks for the meal..." He would stand up and take his leave as Arthur would sigh shaking his head "that boy... why do I even bother with him at times... I swear he will end up disgracing our families name..."

"Forgive me, but I'm certain he'll do fine out in public. He still acts much more proper than some of the young lords I have served." She tilted her head. "I am overstepping my bounds by saying this, I know, but shouldn't your home be the place you are able to relax and not concern yourself with whether you are proper or not. Your son is a fine young man from what I have witnessed."

Christine would smile "Thank you Nadine, but even so... that boy is such a mystery at times... I can't even find him in this home at times, the others say he sneaks out so I am a little worried he is up to no good sometimes" She would say a bit worrisome

Arthur would be a bit surprised when Nadine volunteered "Are you sure about this? You don't have to do such a thing and put you at a risk"

Arthur would shake his head "Its not what he can do, it could be the crowd he may be hanging with could be..."

Arthur would nod "alright be safe and report anything back if you can"

The parents would continue as Travis was getting ready to leave the manor as per usual as he would only leave when no one was around as he would sneak out the back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back