• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Gang Adventure Roleplay (Male needed!)

erikaleeanne

pun master
  1. Hi! Here's the plot:
    You are the leader of some sort of gang; specifically, one of the most respected, wealthiest, and classiest gangs in the business. However, with all of thispower, you tend to make a few enemies.
    To go further, you and a rival gang have become very heated lately, escalating from petty squabbles to mildly violent encounters. The leader of this rival gang has decided, for whatever reason, to kidnap me (your girlfriend/partner/ect.) and hold me for ransom.
    ...aaannnd that's where the roleplay would start. We could pretty much just wing it from there, going in whatever direction you'd like. Also, you could pick the time period (modern, 1930s, ect.)
    It would be nice if whoever wanted to roleplay with me had nice grammar and was fairly descriptive; also, I'd like some help with the minor roles (like the gang leader, gang members of the gangs, ect.).
    If interested, please comment or PM me! Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back