• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Linoo

stan onlyoneof
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hey. You can call me Emery/Em! I'm a 19 years old literate-adv roleplayer and I appreciate you checking me out<3

__PLOT & WRITING INFO:

I would love to brainstorm something new for a dark fantasy MxM AU universe. My center of attention is OnlyOneOf at the moment, but I know countless other groups, thus feel free to scroll down for more info!

I will say that I'm flexible when it comes to about anything, yet I will only do MxM and member x member - no ocs! If you're not the type to collaborate, please don't bother messaging me. I want it to be 50/50, I throw ideas, and you throw some of your own right back at me! I don't like when it's me adding all the new interactions in the roleplay, while my partner replies only to what I have provided so far — I can't work with it. And as an ending note, I will absolutely NEVER roleplay with minors, so please be of age if you decide to request me.

3rd person, past tense (it's ok if you want to write in present tense), 3+ paragraphs (starting from 350+ words is my usual range). The genres range from soft to extremely dark (lmk your triggers), but I'm mostly open to anything that involves magic and isn't slice-of-life. I like the rps to get dark just as much as I like them fluffy - let's keep it balanced!

Overall, I'm active every day. however, the time I respond solely depends on the motivation<3
As of now, I have only a few vague muse ideas, which is why I am hoping that we could brainstorm together!

Be ooc friendly! Roleplaying without ooc feels a little bit too awkward to me, if you get it.

Please keep me updated if you are unable to respond for a longer period of time than we specified. I am pretty active and I tend to reply every day unless my motivation/daily life gets in the way. Although, I'll always update you whenever something comes up.

__GROUPS:

• NCT - Xiaojun, Ten, YangYang, Hendery, Yuta, Haechan, Mark
  • VICTON - Seungwoo, Subin
  • ONEUS - Xion, Seoho, Ravn, Hwanwoong
  • OnlyOneOf - Yoojung, Nine, Love, Rie
  • ATEEZ - Wooyoung, Seonghwa, Hongjoong
  • SOLOISTS - WOODZ, DVWN.
  • P1H - Keeho, Intak
  • Monsta X - Changkyun
  • SVT - Jeonghan, Jun
The groups listed above are the ones I have the muse to write right now; although, I am very much open to crossovers, so feel free to suggest the unlisted boy groups too (because I most likely know them).

I've also seen a few k-dramas: The Uncanny Counter, Abyss, Beyond Evil, Tomorrow, Light On Me, and Sound of Magic. — I wouldn't mind plotting something around them, too.
Can't forget my love for chinese dramas, as I'm overall more experienced in chinese culture: The Untamed, Who Rules The World, Word of Honor (mostly musing the actors).

if you have any questions, feel free to comment.
Message me if you're interested!
I hope to hear from u<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back